Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2018 (GUJCET 2018) also knows as “Gujarat CET” is an annual common entrance exam for Medical / Engineering / Pharmacy Admission in Gujarat since 2002. Every year it is conducted by GSEB between March to August.
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2018 (GUJCET 2018) is state level common entrance exam for admission into medical courses. This information is for appearing in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) examination. For getting admission in Medical or Other Courses, separate application forms of the concerned Admission Committee or Institutions are to be filled.
GUJCET 2018 Exam Date:
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2018 (GUJCET 2018) is conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, under the aegis of the Education Department, Government of Gujarat.
- Every Year the exam held in the month of May. Last year the exam was conducted on 8th May.
GUJCET 2018 Online Application Form
- The Admission Bulletins and Applications Forms of Gujarat-CET will be available in person only from the selected centers during working days on payment of the specified amount in cash per Bulletin. The Bulletins will not be sent by post or courier.
- The online application form are available from March.
- Then visit the GUJCET 2018 Online Application.
- Submit relevant details in the form as asked – personal details, education qualification, correspondence and communication details.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
GUJCET 2018 Eligibility
- The candidate must have passed their Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examination under 10+2 pattern from any recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with science stream, from any recognized Board.
- The candidates, who have appeared in the final of the qualifying examination, are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates, who are the son / daughter of an officer/defense personnel / employee of the Government of Gujarat, are also eligible to appear in the Gujarat CET.
GUJCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- For Gujarat Common Entrance Test, there shall be multiple choice question papers of the following subjects and the number of questions, marks and time shall be as mentioned against them :*
Subject Name Total Time-120 minutes for both *
- Physics 40 Questions and 40 Marks
- Chemistry 40 Questions and 40 Marks
- Biology 40 Questions and 40 Marks
- Mathematics 40 Questions and 40 Marks
* There shall be one combined question paper for Physics and Chemistry i.e. 40 questions of Physics and 40 questions of Chemistry and, thus, total 80 questions, 80 marks and 120 minutes will be given. OMR Answer Sheet shall also be for 80 replies (answers).
Thequestion papers for Biology and Mathematics shall be different and for that different OMR Answer-sheet shall also be given. It means 40 questions in Biology and Mathematics each, 40 marks and 60 minutes time shall be given.
- For each wrong answer to the multiple choice question, 0.25 (1/4) less marks will deducted (negative marking).
GUJCET 2018 Courses
- Bachelor of Technology (B Tech)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
GUJCET 2018 Syllabus
- Straight Lines and Family of Straight Lines
- Limits and its Applications
- Differentiations and its Applications
- Indefinite IntegrationDefinite Integration
- Differential Equations
- Static Electricity
- Current Electricity and its Effects
- Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves and Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiations and Matter, Atom and Nucleus
- Semiconductor Electronics and Communication
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Alcohols, Phenol and Ether
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Polymer Substances
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in animals and plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its application
- Ecology and its environment
- Introduction to Biotechnology
- • Biomolecules
- • Cell and Development
- • Genetics and Molecular Biology
- • Protein and Gene Manipulation
- • Cell Culture and Genetic Manupilation
GUJCET 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2018 For Admission to Engineering, Pharmacy, MBBS and BDS 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for GUJCET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for GUJCET 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best GUJCET books in online you can check below.
GUJCET 2018 Books
GUJCET 2018 Study Materials
Old Question Papers
GUJCET Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the GUJCET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) , engineering entrance and Pharmacy entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 GUJCET written test conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has GUJCET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|2014|| English Language|
|2015||Question Papers with Answers|
|2016||Question Papers with Answers Keys||Coming Soon|
GUJCET Model Papers 2018:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for Gujarat Common Entrance Test Exam 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in Gujarat CET related exams.
Online Practice Test:
- Gujarat CET MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance and Engineering Test This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Gujarat CET Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
GUJCET Result 2018:
- After completion of assessment, the result will be declared. Regarding marksheet After completion of assessment, the result of examination will be given in the mark- sheet.
- The mark-sheet of result of the candidates will be sent to the School from which candidates have sent their application forms. Result of other Board candi- dates will be sent by post.
- Duplicate mark-sheet : In case of loss of mark-sheet, a duplicate mark-sheet may be obtained from
GUJCET Cell, Gandhinagar by filling in the application form as prescribed in On payment of Rs. 200/- Lduring the period between declaration of result and preparation of merit listl by draft of Nationalised Bank.
- The Merit List will be prepared by the Committee on the basis of 60% marks out of the total marks of theory obtained in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination of HSC Science Stream in subjects of Chemistry, Physics and Biology and 40% marks of the total marks obtained in the GUJCET 2018 examination and on the basis of the
GUJCET 2018 Admit Card
- Candidates shall be able to download their online admission card (Hall-ticket) 7 days prior to the examination or it may be sent as decided by Board.
- Verify the details of GUJCET 2018 admission card. If there is any error, contact the GUJCET Cell immediately for the same and get clarification! correction.
- Under any circumstances entry will not be given to a candidate at the examination centre or examination hall without admission card.
- Candidate by himself cannot make any change in respect of any detail/ information in the GUJCET 2018 Admission Card Candidates are advised to keep their Admission Card in good condition till the admission procedure are not completed.
GUJCET Answer Keys 2018
- GUJCET 2018 Date of the Exam is May. The GUJCET 2018 Answer-sheet shall be of OMR type. The marks will be calculated as per the rules by computerization method after verification of the answer-sheet by the scanner. The correct answers (answer key) to the questions of each subject will be made available on the website of the Board before result.
- After completion of the tests, the questions and their provisional GUJCET 2018 answers (key) will be displayed on the official site.
GUJCET 2018 Dates
These are important dates for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2018
- On-line Registration for GUJCET-2018 will open from March
- Last date for submitting the form April.
- Exam Date May 2018
|Address||Gujarat Technological University|
Admission Committee for Professional Courses Building
L.D College of Engineering Campus, Navarangpura, Ahmedabad -380 015
|Phone||079-2630 0499, 0599|
|Test Period||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET 2018) is generally held in Month of April|