AEEE 2019 AEEE 2019 Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for the admission into B.Tech courses. AEEE 2019 Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Tech Admission 2019. The candidates, who are seeking admission in the undergraduate level programme in technology (Bachelor of Technology) of Amrita 2019 University, have to appear for AEEE entrance test. The admission test is also known as Amrita 2019 Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE).
- The entrance test is held for admissions to undergraduate course in engineering – Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech). The University, also known as Amrita 2019 Vishwa Vidyapeetham, conducts the entrance exam for admission in its three campuses, each located in Coimbatore, Bangalore and Kollam. For the final selection, a merit list is prepared, determined by the rank of the candidates in the entrance test.
AEEE 2019 Exam Date
- Amrita 2019 University conducts an entrance exam every year in various cities across the country for admission to the B.Tech. programs at its three Schools of Engineering located at Bengaluru and Coimbatore.
- Generally the exam held on April. Last year it was conducted on Computer Based Test (CBT) April 16-18, 2015 and Paper & Pencil Based Test (P&P) April 25, 2015 Forenoon.
AEEE 2019 Online Application Form:
- Submit of Online/Offline application form starts from March. Candidates can apply either in Online or Offline.
- Candidates are required to read the Information Handbook before applying online.
- Multiple applications submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- If payment is not done, the application is treated incomplete and rejected without any notice.
- Download the application as PDF and keep a printed copy of the application for future reference.
AEEE 2019 Offline Application Form:
- Applications can be procured in person from the Admissions office of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru or Coimbatore.
Amrita 2019 Courses
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
Amrita 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates of 21 yers age are eligible.
- A pass in the final examination of 10+2 (class XII ) or its equivalent securing 60% marks or above in Mathematics, 55% or above separately in Physics and Chemistry with an aggregate of 60% in the three subjects.
- A three year Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks, awarded by any State Board of Technical Education.
- Those who appear for the above examinations in March / April and expect to secure minimum marks as above, may also apply.
Amrita 2019 Exam Pattern
- The entrance test consists of only multiple-choice type questions.
- The candidates have to find out one correct option out of the given four.
- There are 100 questions in the question paper, carrying a total of 300 marks.
- The candidates have to answer all the questions within three hours.
- The questions are from these three sections- Mathematics (40 questions), Physics (30 questions), Chemistry (30 questions).
- There is a scheme of negative marking, one mark is deducted for each wrong answer.
AEEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for Amrita 2019 Engineering Entrance Examination is based on the 10+2 level syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Modern physics, ray and wave optics, electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic waves, electrostatics, current electricity and magnetostatics, heat and thermodynamics, oscillations and waves, solids and fluids, mechanics and units and dimensions.
- Chemistry in action & environmental chemistry, syntheic and natural polymers & biomolecules, organic compounds containing oxygen, nitrogen, hydrocarbons & halo alkanes & halo alkenes, organic chemistry fundamentals, nuclear chemistry, co-ordination chemistry, periodic properties, chemical families, chemistry of non metals & metals, redox reactions, electrochemistry & surface chemistry, chemical kinetics & chemical equilibrium, chemical energetics and thermodynamics, solutions, atomic structure, states of matter, basic concepts.
- Conic sections, circles and family of circles, the straight line and pair of straight lines, two dimensional geometry, differential equations, integral calculus, differential calculus, probability, measures of central tendency and dispersion, trigonometry, vector algebra, sequences and series, permutations and combinations, quadratic equations, matrices and determinants, complex numbers.
Old Question Papers
AEEE Previous Year Question Papers with answers
- Here you can find all of the AEEE previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for engineering entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 AEEE written test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
AEEE 2019 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for AEEE Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in AEEE related exams.
AEEE 2019 Online Practice Test:
- AEEE MCQ Questions Answers for Engineering Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of AEEE Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths and question answers quiz.
- START –Online Mock Test
AEEE 2019 Hall Tickets
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the AEEE Entrance Examination without valid hall ticket. In the Examination hall, candidate should produce the hall ticket when demanded by the invigilator. The Hall Ticket generated by the software will contain the Registration Number of the candidate and address of the Exam Centre alloted to the candidate
- Candidates are required to download AEEE admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that AEEE 2019 admit cards will not be sent by the post.
- The AEEE 2019 admit cards will be available on University website from before 15 days of exam. Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their AEEE Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Engineering Colleges is over.
AEEE 2019 Result
- After, all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the AEEE the evaluation shall be done using OMR machine.
- After evaluation, result shall be declared AEEE Rank-wise, Roll No. wise and category wise.
- The Ranking shall be solely based on the result of AEEE 2019 and shall not be valid for admission.
- This Ranking will be drawn to give an approximate idea to the candidate with regard to his/her relative position only based on AEEE 2019.
- The AEEE result 2019 will be available on AEEE Board website.
AEEE 2019 Answer Keys
- Candidates those who appeared for the AEEE entrance examination AEEE 2019 can check the answers on the main web portal of the AEEE. JbigDeaL will provide you direct link and steps to get the AEEE Answer Keys 2019. You can download the AEEE Answer Keys 2019 PDF file on the main web portal of the AEEE.
- Counselling for admission will be in May / June 2019. Counselling call letter will be sent after the publication of the rank list of the Amrita Entrance Examination. The counselling schedule will be available in the University website. Candidates should ensure their eligibility.
- Candidate shall ascertain his / her eligibility for admission before attending the counselling. The seat allotment is based on rank in AEEE – 2019. If any candidate admitted is found to be ineligible at a later date, his / her admission will be cancelled.
- Counselling will be arranged simultaneously in the three campuses. Candidate can appear for counselling in any one of the three campuses and opt a branch in any campus according to his / her preference and availability of seat.
|Address||AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING|
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Ettimadai (P.O),
Coimbatore – 641 105, Tamilnadu, India.
|Test Period||Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam (Amrita 2019) is generally held in Month of March/April|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers
Last Updated on by