AFMC MBBS 2017 Admission & Entrance Exam- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Pune MBBS Admission Entrance Exam 2017.
- 1 AFMC MBBS Admission 2017:
- 2 AFMC ToELR 2017 Syllabus and Pattern
- 3 Important Pages of AIPMT 2017
AFMC MBBS Admission 2017:
- The Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, was established in 1948 for post graduate courses. A graduate wing for MBBS course was started in AFMC on 04 Aug 1962 with the aim of inducting medical graduates to the Armed Forces Medical Services.
A total of 130 candidates (105 boys and 25 girls) will be selected for MBBS course for year 2017 at Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. The selected candidates will have service liability to get commissioned in the Armed Forces Medical Services as Medical Officers on successful completion of the course.
AFMC Exam Date 2017
- The AFMC is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- From 2013 for MBBS admission entrance exam has been replaced by NEET-UG 2017
AFMC MBBS Online Registration:
- Candidate will have to apply to AFMC over the internet by clicking on the website www.afmc.nic.in OR www.afmcdg1d.gov.in The online registration starts from April 2017.
- Candidates who are appearing in the AIPMT 2017 examination will also have to register and apply online to AFMC Pune on the website http://www.afmc.nic.in OR http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in with the ROLL NUMBER allotted by CBSE for AIPMT 2017.
- Be careful not to enter registration number of AIPMT- 2017 at the time of applying online for AFMC.
AFMC MBBS course and Seats
- The duration of MBBS course is 4 ½ years followed by compulsory rotating internship training of one year. All the medical cadets with service liability undergo internship training in selected service hospitals recognized by the Medical Council of India. Course commences on 01 Aug 2017.
- A total of 130 medical cadets (105 boys & 25 girls) will be admitted for the year 2015.
AFMC MBBS Admission Eligibility criteria: 2017
A candidate seeking admission to the MBBS Course at AFMC, Pune for year 2017 is
eligible, if he/she fulfils the following criteria: –
- (a) A candidate should be citizen of India. Foreign nationals of Indian origin may be admitted into AFMC only after they have acquired Indian Citizenship or in respect of whom the Ministry of Home Affairs issues a certificate of eligibility.
- (b) Must be unmarried. Marriage during the course is not permitted.
- (c) Age criteria: The candidate should have attained the age of 17 years on 31.
- Dec 2017 but must not have attained the age of 24 years on that date i.e. must have been born not earlier than 01 January 1994 and not later than 31 December 2000. (d) Candidates must have passed one of the qualifying exam (10+2 or equivalent exam) in the first attempt with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken simultaneously and securing not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in the three science subjects taken together and not less than 50% marks in any of the four subjects. They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics of the tenth standard.
(e) Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir are eligible for admission to AFMC, Pune.
(f) Candidates should have appeared in NEET-UG 2017 and have scored minimum of marks at 50th percentile.
(g) Should be medically fit as per laid down medical standard for commissioning as officers in AFMS.
(h) Reservation for SC/ST categories: Only 10 seats are reserved for SC/ST candidates. This reservation is also subject to their making it to the combined (girls & boys) merit list of first 500 successful candidates following the interview.
AFMC MBBS Admission Process:
a) Eligible candidates desirous of pursuing MBBS course at AFMC, Pune have to register for AFMC, Pune on DGHS counselling website (www.mcc.nic.in).
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they meet the requisite eligibility criteria. Final eligibility will be ascertained at the time of admission. In case of any query, candidates to contact AFMC Admission cell on:-
|OIC Admission Cell||+91-20-26334209|
Postal address for Correspondence is as follows:- Officer-in-Charge, Admission Cell
Armed Forces Medical College
Pune – 411040
AFMC MBBS Interview:
- The shortlisted candidates in order of online registration numbers will be called for Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR) and Psychological assessment cum Interview to be held in the month of June / July at AFMC, Pune
AFMC ToELR 2017 Syllabus and Pattern
- ToELR means – Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR) in the form of CBT (Computer based test) and also psychological test to be conducted at AFMC Pune only for candidates who have been shortlisted for interview.
- Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR) will be in the form of CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Consisting of 40 MCQs of 2.0 marks each amounting to a maximum of 80 marks and will be held at AFMC Pune.
- There will be negative marks of 0.5 for every incorrect answer.
- These 40 questions will be required to be answered in 30 minutes. The marks obtained in ToELR will be added to AIPMT-2017.
- Score (max of 720) to get a score out of 800. This will be divided by 4 to get the written examination score out of 200.
- The interview will consist of 50 marks. The final merit will be based on the Final score thus obtained (Written examination score + Interview marks).
AFMC Score and Merit List
- On the basis of the Final score (AIPMT-2017 score, ToELR score and interview marks) two merit lists, one for boys and one for girls, will be drawn up and admissions will be offered only to these shortlisted candidates in accordance with their final merit position.
- Individual call letters of admission will be available in login id of selected candidates who would be required to join AFMC. The remaining candidates will be on the waiting list. The result will be displayed on website stated above and at the O/o DGAFMS and Admission cell AFMC Pune.
Final score means – Written examination score + Interview marks (50 marks)
AFMC ToELR Online Mock Test:
- JbigDeaL also will help you to participates in AFMC 2017 – Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Pune MBBS Admission Entrance Exam 2017 Online Mock Test. By participating in this online practice test you can judge your AFMC 2017 exam preparation. So check this free mock test on AFMC .
- START Online Mock Test
Important Pages of AIPMT 2017
Be the first to leave a review.