AIEEE B.Arch 2019 India Engineering Entrance Examination Bachelor of Architecture 2019.
AIEEE B.Arch 2019:
- Bachelor’s Degree course in Architecture (B. Arch.) is a Five year Full-time course, available in more than 400 institutes throughout India and many other recognisedinstitutes around the world.
AIEEE B.Arch Exam Date 2019:
- AIEEE B.Arch India Engineering Entrance Examination Bachelor of Architectur conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) held on April.
AIEEE B.Arch Application Form 2019:
- Last date for online submission: December
- The online submission of particulars may be made at AIEEE website http://www.aieee.nic.in from 15th Nov 2015 , 11.00 AM to 31st Dec 2015.
- The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Confirmation page with Registration No. shall be generated. Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation page and paste photographs, put left hand thumb impression, sign in the space earmarked for the purpose and write down the Residential Address.
AIEEE B.Arch Entrance Exam Has Been Replaced by JEE Main 2019 and JEE Advance 2019 . But still you can get previous year question papers, check below
AIEEE B.Arch Eligibility 2019:
- The candidates passed +2 exam in 2015, 2019 or appearing in +2 in 2015 are only eligible to appear in AIEEE-2019.
- Candidates passed +2 in 2010 or before or appearing in 2015 are not eligible to appear in AIEEE-2019.
AIEEE B.Arch Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- B. Arch./B. Planning Courses shall be as under:* This is as per decision of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).** Provisionally as per the orders of the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi and directive received from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
- The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination shall be limited to 03 (three) uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years.
Old Question Papers
AIEEE B.Arch Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the AIEEE B.Arch previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Architecture Entrance Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 AIEEE B.Arch written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|2014 (Paper II)2014 (Paper III)|
AIEEE B.Arch Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for AIEEE B.Arch Examination Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in AIEEE B.Arch related exams.
AIEEE B.Arch Online Practice Test:
- AIEEE B.Arch MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance Test B.Arch. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect.
AIEEE B.Arch Result 2019:
- CBSE will prepare and publish a merit list on AIEEE B.Arch official website after the declaration of the result. This merit list will be prepared after considering the scores obtained by the candidates in the AIEEE B.Arch exam and various other deciding factors.
- On the basis of these lists only, admissions will be granted to eligible and deserving candidates strictly on the basis of merit. Candidates who will have their AIEEE B.Arch marks equal to or more then those stated in these lists will be called for counselling and only such candidates will be considered for allotting admissions. However, if certain cases of ties will arise then such ties will be resolved as per the provisions laid down for the tie resolution by the authority.
AIEEE B.Arch Admit Card 2019:
- i) The Candidate will be able to download his/her admit card from the websites mentioned above from May 2019 onwards by entering his/her Application Form number generated during the online submission of Application.
- ii) The issue of Admit Card enables the candidate to appear in the Examination only and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements to be eligible for admission to the course for which the candidate has appeared in the examination. The eligibility for the selection into a course shall be governed by the rules framed for respective courses
AIEEE B.Arch counseling :
- The complete details of AIEEE B.Arch Counselling will be made available on the official website of CBSE/AIEEE after the announcement of the result. Such details will be updates here also as and when these will be made available.