All India Institute of Medical Sciences Postgraduate Entrance 2018 (AIIMS PG 2018) For Admission to M.D./M.S./M.D.S. degree courses 2018.
An Act of Parliament in 1956 established the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as an autonomous institution of national importance and defined its objectives and functions.
AIIMS PG 2018:
- AIIMS PG Entrance Advertisement notification published on Febuary, Last Year it was announced on 24.02.2015.
AIIMS PG Exam Date 2018:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences conducted PG Entrance exam , generally held in Month of May. Computer Based Test.
AIIMS PG Application Form 2018:
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from February.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- After opening the website, the next step is Registration
Using the Registration/Login an Applicant can navigate to the desired section of the site. If an Applicant is accessing the website for the first time then register yourself in http://www.aiimsexam.org.
- General / OBC Category: Rs.1000/- +Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 800/- +Transaction Charges as applicable OPH Candidates is exempted from payment of any Fee
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The candidates joining M.D./M.S./M.D.S. degree courses shall be called Junior Residents in the Clinical Disciplines and Junior Demonstrators in Basic Clinical Disciplines.
- MCh (6 years)
- The candidate must possess a MBBS degree and should have completed the required period of one year compulsory Internship. He/she must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS professional examinations. The eligibility criteria are same as specified for MD/MS (3 years) courses.
AIIMS PG Eligibility 2018:
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of the following marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations.
- (i) For candidates belonging to the SC/ST Categories 50% marks in aggregate
- (ii) For all other categories including OBC Category 55% marks in aggregate
AIIMS PG Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- Selection will be made entirely on the basis of merit in the entrance examination and the choice of subject will be allocated on the basis of personal counseling.
- The entrance test for MD/MS will consist of one paper of 180 Minutes duration containing 200 multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at M.B.B.S. level.
- The entrance test for MDS, will consist of one paper of 90 minutes duration containing
- 90 multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at BDS level. There is 1/3 negative marking for every wrong answer in the test.
Old Question Papers
AIIMS PG Entrance Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the AIIMS PG previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (PG) preparation. This Year on 2015 AIIMS PG written test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
AIIMS PG Model Papers 2018:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for AIIMS PG Test Exam 2018 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in AIIMS PG related exams.
Sample Paper I
Sample Paper II
Model Paper I
Model Paper II
AIIMS PG Online Practice Test:
- AIIMS PG MCQ Questions Answers for Medical PG Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of AIIMS PG, Physics, Chemistry and Maths and question answers quiz.
AIIMS PG Question Bank:
- JbigDeaL provided three AIIMS PG Question Bank for students, these question banks are in pdf file. Students can download these question bank for free.
AIIMS PG Entrance 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for AIIMS Medical PG Entrance For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for AIIMS Medical PG Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for AIIMS Medical PG Entrance 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best AIIMS Medical PG Entrance books in online you can check below.
AIIMS PG 2018 Books
AIIMS PG 2018 Study Materials
AIIMS PG Result 2018:
- Final results for all courses will be displayed on the Notice Board of Examination Section of AIIMS, NewDelhi and will also be available on AIIMS website at www.aiims.edu and www.aiimsexams.orgResult of individual candidate will NOT be informed on telephone and candidates are requested NOT to make call to the Examination Section for such information
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2018:
- Downloadable Admit cards of all the eligible candidates will be hosted on website www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule mentioned under IMPORTANT DATES ‘AT A GLANCE’. All the candidates are advised to down load their Admit Cards from the website. It may please be noted that the Admit Cards will not be sent by Post.
AIPGMEE counseling :
- Candidates are advised to visit www.aiimsexams.org for the latest information about various M.D./M.S./M.D.S Graduate Diploma courses & seats available at various Medical Colleges/Institutions.
|Address||Assistant Controller (Exams)Examination SectionAll India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)Ansari Nagar, New Delhi -110 608|
|Phone||Tel: 26589900, 26588500 Extn. 6421, 4499, 6422Fax: 011 2658 8789|
|Working Time||Monday to Friday: 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs|