AIIMS 2019 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences UG Entrance Exam 2019 For Admission to MBBS, BDS, Dental.
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) are a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher education. AIIMS New Delhi, the fore-runner parent excellence institution, was established in 1956.
AIIMS UG 2019:
- The Institute (AIIMS, New Delhi) is a residential University in which the faculty members, staff and the students live on campus. There are 8 hostels for undergraduate students (6 for boys and 2 for girls) with a capacity to accommodate 850 students.
AIIMS Exam Date 2019:
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducted AIIMS UG Entrance generally held in Month of May to June. Last date it was held on 28th May, 2017.
- Date & Examination Centres: May, 2017 at various centres all over the country. The Entrance Examination will be conducted only in Online Mode [Computer Based Test (CBT) ] in two shifts (9:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2019:
- The Registration Process for AIIMS MBBS-2019 Entrance Examination for seven AIIMS (i.e. New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur and Rishikesh) will be available with effect from February, 2018 to March, 2018 up to 5.00 p.m. (17.00 hrs) at AIIMS Examination Section website https://www.aiimsexams.org.
- Candidates can apply for AIIMS- 2019 only “Online”.
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from February .
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Board website.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- Status of Online Registration: Acknowledgement with regard to successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicant email ID/ SMS.
- However, the status of Application / Admit Card will be available on AIIMS website www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu as well as mbbs.aiimsexams.org .
- Candidates are advised to check position regarding acknowledgement of their Online Registration.
- If the status of a candidate’s Application Registration No./ Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write to the Asstt. Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi -110 608 along with full particulars of the Registration of application form.
AIIMS Eligibility 2019:
- Age: He/She should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission. (Candidates born on or after 2nd January, 1996 are NOT eligible to apply.)
- qualifications He/She should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognised University/Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
- Minimum Marks: He/She should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the case of General & OBC and 50% in case of SC/ST candidates in aggregate in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY
- For Foreign Nationals:
- Foreign candidate nominated by the Government of India are required to have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY in their Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination to be eligible for admission to the M.B.B.S. Course. Foreign candidates are NOT required to appear at the Competitive Entrance Examination.
AIIMS UG Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- AIIMS 2019 will be of 3½ hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge. The distribution of questions is as
No. of Question
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||60|
- Incorrect responses will be given negative marks. Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and each incorrect response will get a score of – 1/3 (minus-one-third). No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one response will be treated as wrong answer and negatively marked.The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. No syllabus for the examination has been prescribed by the Institute.
- Language of Question Paper
Question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi according to the choice of candidates. A candidate must select in the space provided in the application form whether he/she prefers to have the question paper in English or Hindi. This choice cannot be changed later at any stage.
AIIMS 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for All India Institute of Medical Sciences UG Entrance Exam 2019 For Admission to MBBS and BDS 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for AIIMS Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for AIIMS 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best AIIMS UG books in online you can check below.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Books
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Study Materials
Old Question Papers
AIIMS MBBS Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the AIIMS previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) preparation. This Year on 2015 All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test conducted written test, the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
Download Last 10 Years Solution
AIIMS Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in AIIMS related exams.
AIIMS Online Practice Test:
- AIIMS MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance Test MBBS/BDS. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of AIIMS Physics, Chemistry and Biology(Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
AIIMS Result 2019:
- The list of candidates who qualify for counseling to the M.B.B.S. course would be declared tentatively by June, 2018. Roll numbers of candidates who qualify for admission will be displayed on notice board of Examination Section, AIIMS. The result will also be available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org.
- The Institute will not intimate individual unsuccessful candidates regarding the result of Entrance Test. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. However, the marks/Percentile Scores of individual candidate will be made available on AIIMS Website www.aiimsexams.org after completion of the admission process.
AIIMS Answer Keys 2019 MBBS
- The AIIMS will display Answer Key of the question giving opportunity to the candidates to challenge in case of any ambiguity on the website www.aiimsexams.org prior to declaration of result.
- The Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for any three days between dates 15th May to 20th May, 2018.
AIIMS Admit Card 2019
- The Admit Card will be available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org May, 2018. In case the status of a ĐaŶdidate’s Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write to the Assistant Controller of Exams, AIIMS, New Delhi -110608 along with full particulars of the Registration Form orthrough the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Downloadable Admit Cards of all candidates eligible to appear in the examination will be hoisted on website www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule mentioned under ͚IMPO‘TANT DATES AT A GLANCE͛. Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from above website. It may please be noted that the Admit Cards will not be sent by Post.
AIIMS Cut off 2019:
- As per decision of the Governing body and Institute body of AIIMS Delhi in its meeting held on 2015 with regard to cutoff marks in the MBBS Entrance Examination, the candidate belonging to General category will be required to have 50% minimum cutoff marks, those belonging to OBC category will be required to have 45% minimum cutoff marks and those belonging to SC/ST will have to ensure atleast 40% minimum marks in the MBBS Entrance Examination. The same rule will apply for the six new AIIMS also.
- OPH candidates will be required to secure a minimum of 50% marks in case of General Category candidates, 45% for OBC & 40% for SC/ST candidates in the Entrance Examination as per latest direction of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare & the reservation etc.
AIIMS Number of seats 2019
The following are the allocated seats in various AIIMS for Indian Nationals
|Sl.No.||Location of AIIMS||U R||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
AIIMS 2019 counseling :
- Those called for counseling have to report at venue site at the time on the date as stated in the Call Letter along with the following documents/certificates in original.
- The following process will be adopted for counseling for all 7 AIIMS. a. In the counseling process, the seats to be filled by open (UR) competition would be filled up first, wherein the candidates would be called for counseling based on merit alone irrespective of whether they belong to UR, SC, ST or OBC.
- For details check www.aiimsexams.org
|Address||Assistant Controller (Exams) Examination Section|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi -110 608
|Phone||: 26589900, 26588500 Extn. 4499, 6421, 6422 Fax: 011 2658 8789|
|Website||www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu as well as www.aiimsexams.org .|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers