AIMS Test for Management Admissions 2022 (ATMA 2022 in various management institutes of India.
AIMS ATMA 2022 Exam
- The members of Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) have for long felt the need for a high quality test, the scores of which can be used in their admission process, as a reliable predictor of academic performance in post-graduate management programmes. In response to this need, AIMS offers the AIMS Test for Management Admissions 2022 (ATMA 2022), as a credible, comprehensive and single-window test for admissions to different postgraduate management programmes.
- The administration and scoring is professionally done, and the results obtained are item-analysed by a faculty team to ensure discriminating validity of the items, and of the test as a whole. This has been an ongoing process over the last six years, so that it can be claimed that the ATMA 2022 scores supplied are highly dependable indicators of the candidate’s suitability for management education and career.
- The candidates will be supplied with the percentile scores in comprehension, verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, analysing and synthesizing ability. ATMA 2022 has been approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India for admission on All India Basis to the MBA / PGDM and other Postgraduate Programmes like MCA.
ATMA 2022 Courses
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
ATMA 2022 Exam Date:
- ATMA 2022 (AIMS Test for Management Admissions 2022) is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). ATMA exam Conducted five time in a year
- July 2019
- December 2018
- March 2016
- May 2016
- June 2016
ATMA 2022 Eligibility
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates should have possessed a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent examination under 10+2+3 scheme with any stream (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, B.Tech), from any University recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- The candidates, who are appearing in final year of qualifying examination or have appeared for the examination, are also eligible to apply for ATMA 2022 exam.
ATMA 2022 Exam Pattern
- The question paper consists of 180 questions multiple choice-type questions over six sections.
- Each question carries four options in which the candidates have to find out the right answer.
- The candidates have to answer all the questions, within three hours duration, with only HB pencil on OMR answer sheet.
- The test is of objective type with each question carrying 1 mark for correct response. Each question has only one correct response. There is negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- The medium of instruction in the entrance examination is English.
Verbal Skill (Part A) – 1 to 30
Verbal Skill (Part B) – 31 to 60
Quantitative Skill (Part A) – 61 to 90
Quantitative Skill (Part B) – 91 to 120
Analytical-Skill (Part A) – 121 to 150
Analytical-Skill (Part B) – 151 to 180
ATMA 2022 Syllabus
ANALYTICAL REASONING SKILLS
- The Questions on Analytical Skills examine the logical thinking abilities of a candidate. DO remember that a particular Question is less important than the reasoning task you are asked to perform. No specialized knowledge of any particular field is required for answering the questions, and no knowledge of the terminology and conventions of formal logic is presumed. The Questions on Analytical Skills you need to analyse the situations on which each Question is and then select the answer choice that is most appropriate response to the question.
- Each set of Questions or group of Questions is based on a passage or set of conditions. In answering some of the Questions, it may be useful to draw a rough diagram: For each Question, select the best answer from the choices given , Darken the corresponding oval in the answer sheet.
- The ATMA Quantitative Skills Questions measure your ability to reason Quantitatively, solve Quantitative problems, and interpret graphic data. Types of multiple — choice Questions include :
- Data Sufficiency
Problem — Solving and Data Sufficiency Questions require basic knowledge of:
- Elementary algebra
- Commonly known concepts of Geometry
For each Question in Quantitative Skills sections, select the correct or the best of the answer choices numbered (1 ), (2), (3) and (4) and darken the oval corresponding to your choice in the answer sheet.
- Number: All numbers are real numbers.
- Figures: Position of points, angles, regions, etc., can be assumed to be positive Lines drawn as straight can be assumed to be straight.
- Figures that accompany questions are intended to provide information useful in answering the However, unless it is stated a specific figure is not drawn to scale; the diagrams and figures are drawn as accurately as possible. You should solve these problems NOT by estimating sizes by sight or by measurement, but using your knowledge of mathematics.
- The ATMA Verbal Skills sections measure your ability to read and comprehend written material in English language, to reason and evaluate arguments, and to correct written material to conform standard written English. Because the Verbal sections it-dude reading sections from different context areas, you may be generally familiar with some of the material, however, neither the written passages nor the questions assume detailed knowledge of the topics discussed.
Types of Multiple Choice questions used in Verbal sections include:
- Reading comprehension.
- Sentence Correction
- Word meaning — antonyms, synonyms, analogies – your ability to recognize relationships among words and concepts, parallel relationships, etc.,
- Sentence completions — your ability to recognize words or phrases that both logically and stylistically complete the meaning of a sentence.
In brief, the questions in Verbal Skills sections test your recognition of correct grammatical usage, vocabulary, and familiarizes with words, your understanding and comprehension of the language (English) while reading and your ability to write clearly and briefly.
Old Question Papers
AIMS ATMA Previous Year Question Papers Answers
- Here you can find all of the AIMS ATMA previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MBA Entrance Exam and MCA Entrance preparation. This Year on 2022 ATMA test conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has ATMA Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
ATMA Sample Question Papers 2022
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2022 for ATMA Test Exam 2022. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in ATMA Entrance related exams.
ATMA Online Practice Test:
- ATMA Questions Answers for MBA/MCA Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of ATMA question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
ATMA 2022 Books / Study Materials
- There are so many books for AIMS Test for Management Admissions 2022 For the Admission into Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and MBA 2022 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for AIMS ATMA Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for ATMA 2022 syllabus wise subjects description and solution.We have found some best ATMA Entrance books in online you can check below.
ATMA 2022 Dates
These are dates of Aims Test For Management Admissions (ATMA), 2011
- Date of Commencement of Registration: 22/06/2018
- Start of distribution of ATMA Bulletins/Net Transfer/Cash Payments : 22/06/2018
- Close of Sale of Bulletins/Net Transfer/Cash Payments : 17/07/2018 (01:00PM)
- Date of closure of Registration : 19/07/2018 (05:00PM)
- Last date for reprint of filled-in application form : 21/07/2018
- Downloading of Admit Cards : 21/07/2018
- Online test : 26/07/2018 (1400 hrs to 1700 hr)
- Results : Around 04/08/2018
AIMS ATMA Top Colleges/Institutes
List of Participating Institutes with their code numbers
(Candidate should verify independently the recognition of the programmes of the following Institutes by AICTE/University)
|CodeNo||Name and Address of the Institute||Programmes Offered|
|101.||Prof Sudhir NaibDirectorBharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute ofManagementGate No-4, Copernicus Lane, Kasturba Gandhi MargNew Delhi – 110 001
PGDM – Full Time
|102.||Dr S D GuptaPresidentIIHMR JaipurIIHMR, 1 Prabhu Dayal MargNear Sanganer Airport Jaipur – 302 029, Rajasthan Tel: 0141 – 3924738, 3924700
||MBA Hospital and HealthManagementMBA Pharmaceutical
MBA Rural Management
|103.||Dr A K SinhaDirectorFortune Institute of International BusinessPlot No. 5, Rao Tula Ram MargOpposite R R HospitalNew Delhi – 110 057
|104.||Dr Rajeev BhardwajExecutive DirectorAccurate Institute of Management & TechnologyPlot No. 49, Knowledge Park – III Greater NoidaGautam Budh Nagar – 201 301Uttar Pradesh
|105.||Prof Vikas VermaDirectorInstitute of Productivity & Management“SANCHALAN GRIHA” 8th Mile StoneDelhi Meerut Road, Duhai||PGDM PGDM – IB|
|Ghaziabad – 201 206, Uttar Pradesh
|106.||Dr Swapan Kumar MajumdarDirector – IMInstitute of Management, JK Lakshmipat UniversityLaliya Ka Vas, MahapuraAjmer Road, Jaipur – 302 026, Rajasthan
||MBA (Full Time) Programme|
|107.||Dr Golakoti SriniwasVice ChancellorAP Goyal Shimla UniversityShoghi Mehli By pass VillagePujarli PO Kusumpatti Tehsil &Diistt. Shimla – 171 009, Himachal Pradesh
|108.||Dr Tapan PandaDean SOMBML Munjal University, School of Management502-B, 5th Floor, Rectangle One Building, Saket District Center, Saket, Delhi
||MBAMBA in Business Analytics|
|109.||Dr Deepak MathurDirectorMaster School of ManagementDs-1, Pocket-D, Hapur Road, Lohia NagarMeerut – 250 005, Uttar Pradesh
|110.||Prof A M AgrawalPro VC & DirectorGLA University(Not Opted for December, 2014 test)17 KM Stone, NH # 2, Mathura – Delhi Road P O Chaumuhan, Mathura – 281 406, UP Tel: 05662 – 250900, 250909
|111.||Dr Rattan Sharma||PGDM – FT|
|Principal DirectorVivekananda Institute of Professional Studies TechnicalCampusDelhi School of BusinessAU Block, Outer Ring Road, PitampuraNew Delhi – 110 034
|112.||Dr Sali P SDirectorInstitute of Rural ManagementIIRM Campus, Tagore MargMansarovar, Jaipur – 302 020, Rajasthan
||PGDM PGDM – RM|
|113.||Dr (Col) SPS BediDirectorUniversity School of BusinessChandigarh University National Highway 95, Gharuan Mohali – 140 413, Punjab
||MBA (Degree)MBA (Agri – Business) MBA (BA)|
|CodeNo||Name and Address of the Institute||Programmes Offered|
|201.||Dr S K TamotiaDirector GeneralBhavan’s Centre for Communication and Management(Not Opted for February, 2018 test) Plot No. 9, Kharavela Nagar Bhubaneswar – 751 001, Odisha
|202.||Dr Prabir PalSecretaryRegional College of ManagementGD 12 & 13, Chakadola Vihar, ChandrasekharpurBhubaneswar – 23, Odisha
|203.||Dr K K Patra||MBA 2 Year Full Time|
|Director (I/c)Rourkela Institute of Management StudiesInstitutional Area, Gopabandhu Nagar Chhend, Rourkela – 769 015, Odisha Tel: 0661 – 2480670, 2481625/24
|204.||Dr Sangeeta MohantyPrincipalAcademy of Business AdministrationHarida, P O KurudaDist Balasore – 756 056, Odisha
|CodeNo||Name and Address of the Institute||Programmes Offered|
|301.||Dr Ashok M AgrawalDirectorCHME Society’s Dr Moonje Institute of Management &Computer Studies“Bhonsala” Campus, Rambhoomi Gangapur Road Nashik – 422 005, Maharashtra
|302.||Dr Hanif U KanjerDirectorRustomjee Business School(Not Opted for February, 2018 test)Rustomjee AcearsRustom Irani Marg, Dahisar (West) Mumbai – 400 068, Maharashtra Tel: 022 – 28937458/28938348
Master in Management Studies
|303.||Dr Lukman PatelDirectorA I’s, Allana Institute of Management StudiesAnjuman-I-Islam‟s Complex Badruddin Tyabji Marg, Off 92 Dr D N Road, Mumbai – 400 001, Maharashtra
|304.||Prof Jaywant ShelarDirectorInstitute for Technology & ManagementITM Campus, Plot No. 25 & 26Institutional Area, sector – 4 Opp Hiranandani Towers, Kharghar Navi Mumbai – 410 210, Maharashtra
|305.||Dr Ganesh RaoDirectorMITCON Institute of ManagementSr No. 33/1, Chattrapati Shivaji Sports Complex, Balewadi Pune – 411 045, Maharashtra
||PGDM – Agri Business & Mngt PGDM – Business Administration PGDM – Pharmaceutical Mngt|
|306.||Dr Krishna ShettyDirectorBunts Sangha’s Uma Krishna Shetty Institute ofManagement Studies & Research(Not opted for December, 2014 test)Shashi Manmohan Shetty Higher Education Complex Buntar
Bhavan Marg, Kurla – East Mumbai – 400 070, Maharashtra Tel: 022 – 24059000 – 99
|307.||Dr Achintan BhattacharyaDirectorNational Institute of Bank Management(Not Opted for December, 2014 test)NIBM Post Office, Kondhwe KhurdPune – 411 048, Maharashtra
|308.||Dr Adarsh MishraDirectorVIVA Institute of Management & ResearchAt: Shirgaon, Kumbhariada, Tal: Vasai Dist: Palghar – 401 303, Maharashtra Tel: 0250 – 6990999
|309.||Dr Yuvraj Lahoti||PGDM|
|DirectorVishwakarma Global Business SchoolSr No. 3/6, Kondhwa (BK) Pune – 411 048, Maharashtra Tel: 020 – 64783754
|310.||Dr Dinesh AwasthiDirectorEntrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI)(Via Ahmedabad Airport & Indira Bridge) P O Bhat – 382 428, Dist. Gandhinagar, Gujarat
||PGDM – BusinessEntrepreneurship
PGDM – Development Studies
|311.||Col (Retd) Vinod MarwahaPresidentIIEBM Indus Business SchoolIIEBM Campus, S No 114/1/3 Wakad – Marunje Road Off Mumbai – Bangalore Highway, Wakad
PGDM – Dual Specialization
|312.||Dr M SreedharanDirectorRajeev Gandhi College of Management Studies(Not Opted for February, 2018 test)Plot No. 1, Sector 8 Ghansoli, Thane Vashi Route – 400 701, Maharashtra
|313.||Dr C BabuDirectorDurgadevi Saraf Institute of Management StudiesR S Campus, S V Road Malad (West), Mumbai – 400 064, Maharashtra
|314.||Dr R K SinghDirectorGNVS Institute of Management(Not Opted for February, 2018 test)GTB Nagar, Sion – Koliwada (E) GTB Nagar Railway Station (E) Mumbai – 400 037, Maharashtra
||Masters in Management Studies(MMS)|
|315.||Dr Dinesh HarsolekarDirectorI E S Management College and Research Centre“Vishwakarma” Manikrao Lotlikar Vidya Sankul, S K MargBandra Reclamation Mumbai – 400 050, Maharashtra
|316.||Dr Satish TakalikarPrincipalSt John college of Engineering and Technology – MMSSt John Technical Education Complex Village Vevoor, Maner Road, Palghar (East) Thane Dist – 401 404, Maharashtra
|317.||Dr Renu BhargavaDirectorIndira School of Business Studies(Not Opted for February, 2022 test)89/2-A, Tathawade, New Mumbai Pune Highway Pune – 411 033, Maharashtra
|318.||Dr M M AliDirectorChh Shahu Institute of Business Education & Research(An Autonomous Institute)(Not Opted for December, 2014 test)Vidhyanagar, University Road Kolhapur – 416 004, Maharashtra Tel: 0231 – 2535706/2535707
||Master of Business Administration (MBA)Master of Business Administration (Environment) (MBA-Envt)Master of Computer Application
|319.||Dr Milind PandeProject Director, MITSOTMIT School of Telecom ManagementSouth Block, MIT Campus, S No 124 Ex-Servicemen Colony, Off Paud Road, Kothrud
|320.||Dr Ashok JoshiDirectorIndian Institute of Cost and Management Studies & Research (IndSearch)(Not Opted for December, 2014 test)37/2/2/4, Bavdhan Khurd Pirangut Road Pune – 411 021, Maharashtra
|321.||Dr Sapna ModiDirector InchargeVishweshwar Education Society’sIndira Institute of Business Management(Not Opted for February, 2022 test)Plot No 2, Sector 9, Sanpada Navi Mumbai – 400 705, Maharashtra
|322.||Dr Arvind BiradarHoDS A V Acharya Institute of Management(Not Opted for December, 2014 test)Veeracharya Technical Campus Opp Shelu Railway Station Tal: Karajai, Dist Raigad Mumbai – 410 201, Maharashtra
|323.||Prof (GP Capt) D P ApteDirectorMIT School of BusinessSaraswati Vishwa, B Wing, MIT Campus, Off Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune – 411 038, Maharashtra
|324.||Dr (Mrs) Sunita M MahajanPrincipalMumbai Educational Trust’s Institute of Computer Science(Not Opted for February, 2018 test)Bhujbal Knowledge Centre, MET Complex, Bandra Reclamation Mumbai – 400 050, Maharashtra
|325.||Dr Bigyan Prakash VermaDirectorGuru Nanak Institute of Management StudiesKing‟s Circle, Matunga (E) Mumbai – 400 019, Maharashtra
||Two Years Full TimeMMS (Institute Level & SikhMinority Seats) PGDMPart Time MFM MMM MHRDM PGCMPGDM (Executive)|
|326.||Dr B V SangvikarProfessor & HeadDept. of Management Sciences (PUMBA)Savitribai Phule Pune University Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411 007, Maharashtra Tel: 020 – 25693380
|327.||Wing Commander Sudhir Salunkhe (Retd)DeanInstitute for Future Education, Entrepreneurship andLeadership (iFEEL)Survey No. 178, Ekveera Devi RoadBehind Tejas Dhaba, Post Karla Lonavala, Dist Pune – 410 405, Maharashtra
PGDM – General Management
|328.||Prof (Dr) Uday SalunkheGroup DirectorWelingkar Institute of Management Development and ResearchLakhamsi Napoo Road Next to R A Poddar College Matunga (Central) Mumbai – 400 019, Maharashtra
||PGDMPGDM E-BusinessPGDM Business-design PGDM Retail Management PGDM Healthcare Management PGDM Rural ManagementExecutive PGDM Program (5 yrs Experience only – after graduation)|
|329.||Dr Sandeep PanchpandeChairmanASM’s Institute of Business Management & ResearchMIDC, „C‟ Block, Chinchwad Pune – 411 019, Maharashtra Tel: 020 – 27478666/27475090
|330.||Dr nilesh BhutadaManaging TrusteeInternational School of Management & ResearchSr No. 907, Near Chaitanya Lodge, Gaidhara Kanifnath College Road, Wadki Pune – 412 308, Maharashtra
||MBA PGDM PGDBM|
|331.||Dr G F SuryaDirectorRenaissance Institute of Management Studies(Not Opted for December, 2014 test)Ramnagar Road, Datala New Chandrapur Tal – Dist – Chandrapur, Maharashtra
|332.||Dr Harshwardhan HalveJaipuria Institute of Management, Indore
Dakachaya, Indore-Dewas Highway Near Shipra Naka Indore – 453 771 Madhya Pradesh
|333.||Dr Swati SabaleDirectorHashmatrai & Gangaram Himathmal Mansukhani (H &GHM) Institute of ManagementChm College CampusOpposite Ulhasnagar Railway Station, Ulhasnagar – 421 003, Maharashtra
|334.||Dr Dattajirao Y PatilDirectorBharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies & ResearchSector – 8, Opp Kokan Bhavan CBD Belapur
|335.||Dr V J DwivediDirector General – SPECSardar Patel College of Administration and ManagementSardar Patel Education CampusVidyanagar – Vadtal Road, Bakrol, Vidyanagar Dist. Anand – 388 315, Gujarat
||MBA PGDM MCA|
|336.||Dr D N KyatanavarPrincipalSRES College of EngineeringAt-Sahajanandnagar, Post-ShingnapurTal-Kopargaon Dist Ahmednagar – 423 603, Maharashtra
|337.||Dr Sunil D DokeDirectorVishwakarma Sahajeevan Mudanbhai Guru Institute ofBusiness ManagementAt-Khonde Khed, Neur ICS CollegeTal-Khed, Dist – Ratnagiri Khed – 415 709, Maharashtra Tel: 02356 – 263895
|338.||Dr B R ManjunathDirector GeneralSir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Mgt Studies & ResearchPlot no. 117, Road No. 7A, Severi – Wadala EstateWadala (W), Mumbai – 400 031, Maharashtra
|339.||Dr Sunil R KarveDirectorMaratha Mandir’s Babasaheb Gawde Institute of ManagementStudies1st Floor, Maratha Mandir, Annex Dr A B Nair Road, Mumbai Central Mumbai – 400 008, Maharashtra
|340.||Dr Sachin ChavanHOD – DCOER MBADnyanganga College of Engineering & ResearchS No. 39, Narhe Near Bhairavnath Temple Pune – 41, Maharashtra
|341.||Dr Gopinadhan ShreedharanDirectorNSCT’s Institute of Business Management & ResearchGat No. 91/1B, Chakreshwar Nagar, Chakan, Tal-Khed Dist: Pune – 410501, Maharashta
|342.||Dr J N ChakravortyPrincipalSarvodya Shikshan Mandal’sInstitute of Management Studies & Research Opposite Sharma Petrol Pumb, Kosara Chandrapur – 442 406, Maharashtra
|343.||Mr Rajesh Kumar PandeyI/c DirectorSSR Institute of Management & ResearchSayle RoadSelvassa – 396 230, UT of Dadar & Nagar Haveli
|344.||Dr Samir KapoorDirectorMILE – Management Institute for Leadership & ExcellenceLexicon Estate, Gut No. 726, Pune-Nagar Road, Wagholi Pune – 412 207, Maharashtra
|345.||Dr S Ramachandran
Don Bosco Institute of Technology – MMSPremier Automobile Road, Kurla (West) Near Vidyavihar Station (West)
|Masters of Management Studies (MMS)|
|346.||Dr Anita KhatkeDirectorJayawantrao Sawant Institute of Management & ResearchSurvey no. 58, Indrayani Nagar, Handewadi Road, Hadapsar Pune – 411 028, Maharashtra
|347.||Dr Nitin M JoshiDirector (I/c)VPM’s Dr V N Bedekar Institute of Management Studies Building no. 4, Jnanadweepa Thane College Campus Chendani Bunder RoadThane (West) MS – 400 061, Maharashtra
|348.||Dr L S BothraAlamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and TechnologyAS Rao Nagar, Shahapur Dist. Thane, Maharashtra
|349.||Dr V A RaikarDirectorSou. Sushila Danchand Ghodawar Charitable Trust’s Group of Institutions AtigreGat No. 582 to 585, Sangli-Kolhapur Highway A/P Atigre, Tal: Shirol Dist: Kolhapur – 416 101, Maharashtra
|350.||Mr Faisal KhanDirectorSahib Institute of Management & ResearchGram Morad, Infornt of CITMKhandwa Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
|CodeNo||Name and Address of the Institute||Programmes Offered|
|401.||Prof S S Prasada RaoDirectorHyderabad Business SchoolGitam UniversityPatancheru (M), Rudraram (V) Medak (Dist) – 502 329, Telangana Tel: 08455 – 220058
|402.||Dr Gopal Iyengar DirectorKirloskar Institute of Advanced Management StudiesYantrapur, Harihar – 577 601, Karnataka
|403.||Mr Ramesh PrabbhaChairmanGalaxy Institute of ManagementTambaram – Sriperumbudhur Chennai – 602 105, Tamilnadu Tel: 044 – 42102510, 42102710
||MBA PGDMPGCMPGDM (Executive)|
|404.||Prof Sridhara Murthy SRPresidentNational School of Business No 33, 22nd Main, 1st Cross Phase II, J P Nagar Bangalore – 560 078, Karnataka
|405.||Dr V G DhanakumarDirectorIndian Institute of Plantation Management Bangalore(Not Opted for February, 2018 test)(An Autonomous Organization promoted by the Ministry ofCommerce & Industry – GOI) JnanaBharathi Campus, P O Malathalli Bangalore – 560 056, Karnataka
|406.||Dr G P C NayarChairmanSCMS Cochin School of Business SCMS Campus, Prathap Nagar Muttom, Aluva Cochin – 683106, Kerala
|407.||Mr Bharat JainCEOISBR Business School# 107, Phase 1Electronic City, Near Infosys Bangalore – 560 100, Karnataka Tel: 080 – 40819500/9444334755
|408.||Dr Madhumita ChatterjiDirectorIFIM Business SchoolNo. 8P & 9P. KIADB Industrial AreaOpp Infosys Gate No. 4, Clectronics City Phase 1 Bangalore – 560 100, Karnataka
|409.||Prof Venkatesh A ArakeriPrincipal DirectorIBMR – International Business School (IBMR-IBS)No 1, 2nd Cross, K R Garden, 80 FT Road, Koramangala Bengaluru – 560 095, Karnataka
|410.||Prof R K MishraDirectorInstitute of Public EnterpriseSurvey No. 1266, Shamirpet (V) (M) RR Dist Hyderabad – 500 101, Telangana
||PGDMPGDM – RM PGDM – BIF PGDM – IBPGDM – HRMExec.PGDM|
|411.||Mr Pradeep GoyalAdmissions HeadAdarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology# 75, Devanathachar Street 5th Main, Chamrajpet Bangalore – 560 018, Karnataka
|412.||Dr Anil RawatDirectorInstitute of Business Management & Technology (IBMT)# 298, 100 Feet Ring Road BSK 3rd Stage Bangalore – 560 085, Karnataka
||MIB MFA MBA|
|413.||Fr Thomas T VDirectorChrist University Institute of ManagementHosur Road, Bangalore – 560 029, Karnataka
|414.||Dr Subhash SharmaDirectorArihant Education & Research FoundationIndus Business Academy Lakshmipura, Thataguni Post Kanakapura Main Road Bangalore – 560 062, Karnataka Tel: 080 – 26083703, 26083711
|415.||Mr Abhay ChebbiDy Director – Admissions Alliance School of Business Alliance University Chikkahagade CrossChandapura – Anekal Main Road Anekal, Bangalore – 562106, Karnataka
|416.||Dr S Pratap ReddyChairmanDhruva College of ManagementNH 44, Dhruva Junction Medchal – 501 401, Telangana Tel: 040 – 30162000
|417.||Dr Kamal Ghosh RayDirectorVignana Jyothi Institute of ManagementVignana Jyothi Nagar Bachupally (Via) Kukatpally Hyderabad – 500 090, Telangana Tel: 040 – 23044951/902
|418.||Dr S V Ramana RaoDirector – AcademicSiva Sivani Institute of Management NH 7, KompallySecunderabad – 500 014, Telangana
||All PGDM Courses|
|419.||Mr T Krishna ReddyDirector-AdmissionsAcharya Bangalore B-School# 3, Andhrahalli Main Road Off Magadi Road Bangalore – 560 091, Karnataka
|420.||Dr Anil Rao PailaDeanPrin L N Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research102 & 103, Electronic City Phase I Next to BSNL Telephone Exchange Bangalore – 560 100, Karnataka Tel: 080 – 42678300/28520480
||PGDM E BusinessPGDM PGDM BD|
|421.||Prof R K VijayasarathyDirectorDayananda Sagar Business SchoolShavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout Bengaluru – 560078, Karnataka
||PGDM (General) PGDM (HRM)|
|422.||Dr Subodh KandamuthanDirectorAdministrative Staff College of IndiaCollege Park Campus, Road No. 3 Banjarahills, Hyderabad – 500 034, Telangana
ATMA Address Contact Details
|Address||1. ATMA Office ‘MAY FAIR’
Dada Vaidya Road
Panaji – Goa – 403 001
2. AIMS Office
Flat No.101, Rekha Deluxe Enclave
Hyderabad -500 082
|Phone||040 2337 0024/34, 0832- 6515048|
|Test Period||AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA 2022) is generally held in Month of February|