All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2019 (AIPGMEE 2019) For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2019.
The Government of India established the National Board of Examinations (NBE) in 1975 with the objective of improving the quality of the Medical Education by establishing high and uniform standards of postgraduate examinations in modern medicine on All India Basis and utilizing existing healthcare infrastructure for capacity building.
- AIPGMEE Advertisement notification published on August, Last Year it was announced on 8th August 2014. Information Bulletin will be available after 15 days of the advertisement.
AIPGMEE Exam Date 2019:
- Government of India established the National Board of Examinations (NBE) is conducted bAll India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2019 (AIPGMEE 2019), generally held in Month of December.
AIPGMEE Application Form 2019:
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from October.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites www.nbe.gov.in.
- Rs. 2750/- (For SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates) Rs. 3750/- (For General/OBC candidates)
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
Duration of the courses:
MD/MS: Three years from the date of admission. Candidates are eligible for admission after completion of compulsory rotating internship.
Diploma: Two years from the date of admission after completion of compulsory rotating internship.
AIPGMEE Eligibility 2019:
- A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized medical college or a foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act,1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
AIPGMEE Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- Syllabus: The syllabus for the test shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India. Kindly refer to the MCI website www.mciindia.org for complete document.
- The syllabus of the above topics shall be as per the latest Graduate Medical Education Regulations notified by the Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Govt. of India. For Graduate Medical Education Regulations please refer www.mciindia.org;
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network.
- The test comprises of 300 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only.
- There will be no negative marking.
Old Question Papers
AIPGMEE Previous Year Question Papers with answers
- Here you can find all of the AIPGMEE previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (PG) preparation. This Year on 2015 AIPGMEE written test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
AIPGMEE Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for AIPGMEE Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in AIPGMEE related exams.
AIPGMEE Online Practice Test:
- AIPGMEE MCQ Questions Answers for Medical PG Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of AIPGMEE, Physics, Chemistry and Maths and question answers quiz.
AIPGMEE Question Bank:
- JbigDeaL provided three AIPGMEE Question Bank for students, these question banks are in pdf file. Students can download these question bank for free.
AIPGMEE 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2019 For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for AIPGMEE Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Medical PG Entrance 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best AIPGMEE books in online you can check below.
AIPGMEE 2019 Books
AIPGMEE 2019 Study Materials
AIPGMEE Result 2019:
- The validity of the result of the AIPGMEE shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2019 admission session for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma.
- Kindly note that the registration of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses is governed by Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Central Government and the Judgments of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- The merit list of each category will consist of a total of five times of number of seats available for allotment or all qualified candidates, whichever is less, will be given chance to participate in online counseling (allotment process).
AIPGMEE Admit Card 2019:
- Admit card will be available online to every candidate. Downloaded admit card shall be treated as valid admit card. The candidates are advised to check the details of admit cards with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father’s Name etc. as mentioned on the Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate may report to the examination centre superintendent for such correction on Form no. 09 on the day of examination.
AIPGMEE counseling :
- Candidates are advised to visit www.mciindia.org for the latest information about various MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses & seats available at various Medical Colleges/Institutions.
- Candidates may also visit website of Medical Counseling Committee www.mcc.nic.in for details of seats available and schedule of counseling.
|Address||NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONSAnsari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road) New Delhi-110029|
|Phone||1800 11 1800 (Toll Free) or 0124-6771700|
|Working Time||Monday to Friday: 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs|