AIPMT 2020 www.aipmt.nic.in Online Application Form. CBSE AIPMT 2020 All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test 2020 For Admission to MBBS and BDS.
The Medical Council of India (MCI) recommended the following syllabus for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT), 2020 to MBBS/BDS courses across the country (AIPMT) after review of various State syllabi as well as those prepared by CBSE, NCERT and COBSE. This is to establish a uniformity across the country keeping in view the relevance of different areas in Medical Education.
- AIPMT Advertisement notification published on November by CBSE, Last Year it was announced on 28th November 2014. Information Bulletin will be available on the same day..
- All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test – 2020 will be conducted on Sunday, the 01st May 2018 from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm. The duration of test would be 3 hours.
AIPMT Exam Date 2020
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBS) conducted All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT), generally held in Month of May. Last date it was held on 03.05.2015.
- Date of Examination 01.05.2018 (Sunday)
AIPMT Application Form 2020
- Candidates can apply for AIPMT- 2020 only “Online”. Schedule for on-line submission of application forms 15.12.2015 (Tuesday) to 08.01.2018 (Friday)
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from December.
- The Information Brochure is available in English and Hindi Language ON LINE on the websites.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Board website www.aipmnic.in.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
AIPMT Eligibility 2020
- He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.
- 12th Standard in 2015 whose result is awaited, may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counselling.
- Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject.
AIPMT Syllabus / Exam Pattern 2020
- AIPMT 2020 will be held in single stage and would be an objective type test.
- The Entrance Test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- The duration of paper would be 03 hours.
- Each item carries 4 marks. For each correct response the candidate will get 4 marks
- For each incorrect response one mark will be deducted from the total score
- Candidates can opt for Question Paper either in English or in Hindi.
AIPMT 2020 Books / Study Materials
- There are so many books for All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test 2020 For Admission to MBBS and BDS 2020 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for AIPMT Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for AIPMT 2020 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best AIPMT books in online you can check below.
CBSE AIPMT 2020 Books
CBSE AIPMT 2020 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=CBSE+AIPMT&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=CBSE+AIPMT&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
Old Question Papers
AIPMT Previous Year Question Papers with Answers Keys
- Here you can find all of the AIPMT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) preparation. This Year on 2015 All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test conducted written test, the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has AIPMT Last 10 to 20 Years previous Question Papers with solution can share with us.
AIPMT Model Question Papers 2020
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2020 for All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test Exam 2020. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in AIPMT related exams.
AIPMT 2020 Online Practice Test
- AIPMT MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance Test MBBS/BDS. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of AIPMT Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
AIPMT Result 2020
- The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the AIPMT Examination, evaluate the Answer Sheets and likely to declare the result by June, and the same will be hosted on website www.aipmt.nic.in.There will be no separate result list of SC/ST candidates.
- As soon as the result is ready, CBSE will host the results on the website and thereafter candidates may download the Result Sheets.All Candidates appearing in AIPMT – 2020 Examination must remain in touch with the websites of CBSE, MOHFW, Medical Counselling Committee (www.mcc.nic.in) and Participating States/Universities/Institutions till conclusion of final round of Counselling.
AIPMT Answer Keys 2020 Download
- The CBSE will display AIPMT 2020 Answer Key of the question giving opportunity to the candidates to challenge in case of any ambiguity on the website www.aipmt.nic.in prior to declaration of result.
- The AIPMT 2020 Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for any three days between dates 15th May to 20th May, 2019.
AIPMT Admit Card 2020 Download
- The CBSE will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of AIPMT 2020.
- Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website.
- Candidate may please note that AIPMT 2020 admit cards will not be sent by the post.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical/ Dental Colleges is over.
AIPMT counseling 2020
- AIPMT 2020 Online counselling would be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services. Information for online counselling would also be available on Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) website (www.mcc.nic.in).. Candidates placed in Merit/ Wait List are advised to read the counselling information bulletin carefully and understand the course of action to be taken by them for appearing in the Counselling.
->Candidates are requested to read the Bulletin carefully before submission of application. They should keep the entire information ready as per Replica of AIPMT-16. No correction will be allowed after submission of Application form. Verify the information before final submission of data. All the information (especially category) which is correct on the date of submission of form will be considered valid and no change is allowed later.
|Address||Central Board of Secondary EducationAll India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test UnitShiksha Kendra, 2, Community CentrePreet Vihar, Delhi – 110092|
|Phone||1800 11 1800 (Toll Free) or 0124-6771700|
|Working Time||Monday to Friday: 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs|
- (a) The official website of the Board for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test is www.aipmt.nic.in. All the test related information will be available on this website.
- (b) The official websites for counselling related information under 15% All India seats are: Directorate General of Health Services – www.mohfw.nic.in and
Medial Counselling Committee – www.mcc.nic.in.Latest Topics: