Angrau Admission 2018 Notification For Application Form 2018-2019. Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (APAU) was established on June 12, 1964 at Hyderabad.
Students who wants to take admission at Angrau University, check the following information which might helps you.
Angrau Admission 2018
- There are 13 colleges (8 Agricultural Colleges, 1 Home Science, 2 Agricultural Engineering, 2 Food Science & Technology), 12 Polytechnics.
- The University offers various Under Graduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG) and PHD degree courses also Polytechnic courses.
Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University Admission For PG Courses
- Candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh are admitted to Master’s degree programmes based on their performance in an Entrance Examination conducted separately for Agriculture, Home Science and their previous academic record.
- Twenty five percent (25%) of the seats in Masters degree courses are reserved for candidates belonging to other states. The selection of these candidates is based on the Agricultural Entrance Exam, conducted by All India Entrance Examination conducted by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR), New Delhi, Notification may be issued around March and examination conducted in May – June every year.
Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University Admission For UG Courses
- The students are admitted into all U.G courses except B.H.Sc. (Home Science) based on their performance in the state level Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2018) conducted by Department of Higher Education, Government of Telangana State .
Angrau Admission Notification 2018
- The University shall invite applications from 2018-2019 for eligible candidates through advertisement notification in some of the leading news papers generally in the month of May and June..
Angrau Application Form 2018-19
- Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (APAU) Application Form will be available from the university campus also from the affiliated colleges for all the courses.
Angrau University Courses 2018
Under Graduate (UG) Courses
Agricultural Engineering & Technology
Post Graduate (PG) Courses
|M.Sc.(Ag.)||B.Sc.(CABM) / B.Sc.(Ag.) of 4 years duration|
|M.Sc. Ag. Biotech.||B.Sc.(Ag.) / Hort. / Sericulture / Forestry of 4 years.|
|M.Sc.(Home Science) 1.Nutrition & Dietetics 2.Apparel &Textiles 3.Child Guidance & Family Counselling 4.Interior Design||B.H.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) with specialization in the related field accredited by ICAR. For admission into M.Sc.(Home Science) Interior Design candidates with Bachelor Degree in Interior Design approved by Indian Institute of Interior Design or B.H.Sc. in Resource Management and Consumer Sciences are also eligible.|
|5.Extension Education||B.H.Sc. / B.Sc.(Home Sci.) with any specialization|
|M.A.B.M.||B.Tech.(Ag.Engg./Dairy)/B.V.Sc./B.Tech (Food Sci.&Tech) / or B.Sc.(Home Sci.) B.H.Sc. or B.Sc.(Ag.)/Hort./Sericulture/Forestry or B.Sc.(CABM) or B.F.Sc. of 4 yrs.|
|M.Sc. (Food Sci. & Technology)||B.Tech.(Ag.Engg./Dairy)/B.V.Sc./B.Tech (Food Sci.&Tech) / or B.Sc.(Home Sci.) B.H.Sc. or B.Sc.(Ag.)/Hort./Sericulture/Forestry or B.Sc.(CABM) or B.F.Sc.of 4 yrs.|
|M.Sc. Environmental Sci.& Technology||B.Tech. (Ag.Engg.)/B.V.Sc./ or B.Sc.(Home Sci.) or B.Tech Environmental Science & Technology / Environmental Studies or B.Sc.(Ag.) /Hort. / Sericulture / Forestry or B.Sc.(CABM) or B.F.Sc. of 4 yrs.|
|M.Sc. (Ag.) Water Management||B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc. (Horti.) / B.Sc.(CABM) / B.Tech (Ag.) Engg. of 4 years duration|
|M.Tech Ag. Engg.||B.Tech (Ag. Engg.) of 4 years|
|Faculty||Diploma||Duration (Years)||Minimum qualifications required for admission|
|Agriculture||Diploma in Agriculture||2||10 th class|
|Home Science||Home Science||1||10 th class|
Angrau University Address
University Contact Information
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad State: Telangana
Phone No: 24015161 to 24015163/24015011 to 24015017,
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers