Answer Keys 2017 – 2017, Download All SET of Answer Keys.
What’s Answer Keys ?
- After any entrance exam or recruitment written test the emanation authority publish i.e upload the Answer Keys to their official website for all SET of question Booklets. For eg, Question Booklet “SET A” or SET “B” or SET “C” e.t.c
- Before you mach your answers sheet with the official answer keys you need to know your Booklet SET number whether its “A” or “Z” and Name of the subjects (if applicable).
- Check the picture below how it looks like.
- Some times error may occur in official answer keys , if you find answer keys are wrong you can contact direct to the Examination Authority with your logic why you think its wrong.
- After getting all complaints regarding the Answer keys, Examination Authority will process these keys and after the verification they Publish “Revised Answer Keys“. This is not the final answer keys.
- If any candidate willing to challenge the Revised Answer Keys, may do so as per the General Instructions given in that notification.
- After the reevaluation of all sets of question booklet answer keys Examination Authority will publish the “Final Answer Keys“. Once it got final n.o more suggestion/Objections to the Final Key answers will be entertained
How to Download Answer Keys ?
- Candidates those who appeared for any entrance examination in this year can check the answers on the official website. JbigDeaL will also provide you direct link and steps to get the Answer Keys. You can download the Answer Keys in PDF file.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website and check for the date for publishing the answer keys
- Then on that day visit to the site click on the exam you have appeared.
- Download and Save Answer keys solutions in your system.
|Bachelor Level Entrance Exam Answer Keys|
|2||Medical UG Entrance Exam 2016 : For the admission in Under Graduate courses MBBS/BDS/Dental|
|3||Engineering Entrance Exam 2016 : For the admission in B.Tech / B.E Courses|
|4||Law Entrance Exam 2016 : admission in Under Graduate courses LLB and LLM Courses|
|5||Science Entrance Exam 2016 – For the Admission in B.Sc and MSc Courses 2016|
|6||Pharmacy Entrance 2016 – Admission into B. Pharm and M. Pharm Courses 2016|
|7||Nursing Entrance 2016 – Admission into B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing Courses 2016|
|8||Journalism Entrance Exam 2016 – For Mass Communication & Journalism|
|9||Architecture Entrance Exam 2016 – For the admission into B.Arch and M.Arch|
|10||BBA Entrance Exam 2016 – For the admission into BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) courses.|
|11||BCA Entrance Exam 2016 – BBA (Bachelor of Computer Application) courses|
|12||Polytechnic Entrance 2016 – For Polytechnic diploma courses|
|13||Hotel Management Entrance 2016 – For the admission HM courses.|
|14||University CET 2016 – For the admission into various Universities in India.|
|15||Fashion Designing Entrance 2016 : For the admission into various design courses in India.|
|16||B.Ed Entrance Exam 2016 : admission into Bachelor of Education courses in India.|
|Master Level Entrance Exam Answer Keys|
|1||Medical PG Entrance Exam 2016 : For the admission in Under Graduate courses MS/MD/|
|2||PGCET 2016 – For the admission Postgraduate Courses M.Tech/ME/M.Arch|
|3||MCA Entrance Exam 2016: for the admission Master of of Computer Application|
|4||MBA Entrance Exam 2016: for the admission Master of Business Administration|
|Higher Level Entrance Exam Answer Keys|
|1||PhD /JRF / LS Entrance Exam : For the admission in PHD and LS / Assistant Professor|
|2||SLET / SET Exam 2016 : Conducted for lectureship in colleges in state level|
|3||TET Exam 2016: For the recruitment in Primary Schools teachers|
|4||PGT Exam 2016: Postgraduate Teacher Jobs|
|5||TGT Exam 2016: Trained graduate Teacher Jobs|
|Govt. Job Oriented Competitive Exam Answer Keys|
|1||Sarkari Naukri Exam 2015 : for the recruitment in various Public Sector Companies|
|2||IBPS 2016 : For the recruitment into Baking Sector in various post|
|3||UPSC Exam 2016 : Union Public Service Commission|
|4||SSC Exam 2016 : Staff Selection Commission in State and Central Level|
|5.||PSC Exam 2016 : recruitment in various Public Sector Companies State level.|