AP ICET 2019 Andhra Pradesh MBA, MCA Entrance and Admission 2019. AP ICET 2019 AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) for MBA and MCA admission.
AP ICET 2019
- Applications are invited for appearing at the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET-2019)for admission into M.B.A. and M .C.A. courses (full time/part-time/evening/distance mode) offered by the following Universities in the State of Andhra Pradesh including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2019-2020 to be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
ICET Notification and Exam Date 2019
- ICET 2019 is an Integrated Common Entrance Test for admission into M.B.A and M.C.A courses of all universities in Andhra Pradesh. Normally ICET Held in the month of May. Last year it was conducted on 16th May.
Schedule of AP ICET-2019
|1||Notification of APICET-2019||February 2018|
|2||Commencement of Submission of Online application form||February 2018|
|3||Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||March 2018|
|4||Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/- +Reg fee||March 2018|
|5||Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||March 2018|
|6||Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.2000/- +Reg fee||March 2018|
|7||Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.5000/-+Reg fee||April 2018|
|8||Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website www.apicet.net.in||April 2018|
|9||Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs.10,000/- +Reg fee||May 2018|
|10||Conduct of APICET-2019 Examination||May 2018|
|11||Declaration of Preliminary Key||May 2018|
|12||Last date for receiving of objections on Preliminary key||May 2018|
|13||Declaration of Ranks (Marks)||May 2018|
ICET 2019 Registration Process Online
- APICET – 2019 Applications should be submitted through ONLINE mode only.
- The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at AP Online Centers in A.P. and also through payment gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card).
- Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications Starts from March 2019.
- Schedule of APICET – 2019
- Instruction Booklet
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Syllabus & Test Pattern
APICET 2019 Eligibility | Qualification
- For MBA : Should have passed a recognized Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum than three years duration.
- For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with Mathematical at 10+2 level.
- As per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2011-2012, eligibility criteria for admission into MBA and MCA courses is revised stipulating 50% (45% for reserved categories) of marks at the qualifying examination. Candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant GOs at the time of admisions.
- The candidate who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for ICET-2019.
- Qualifying marks in AP ICET 2019 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
AP ICET Question Pattern
- The test is designed to measure the candidate’s ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess his/her aptitude for admission into MBA/MCA programme.
- This is an objective type (MCQ) test and the questions are of multiple choice.
- The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics.
|No. of Questions|
|(i) Data Sufficiency||20||Duration of|
|(ii) Problem Solving||55||The Test :|
|(i) Arithmetical Ability||35||2 1/2 Hours|
|(ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|(iii) Statistical Ability||10|
|Section-C:||Communication Ability||(150 minutes)|
|(ii) Business and Computer Terminology||10|
|(iii) Functional Grammar||15|
|(iv) Reading Comprehension||15|
AP CET 2019 Syllabus
|Section-A:Analytical Ability:||75Q (75 Marks)|
|1.||Data Sufficiency:||20Q (20Marks)|
A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as i and ii. If the data given in i alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in ii alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both i and ii put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither state-ment alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the cor-rect answer. If both i and ii put together are not suffi-cient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
|2.||Problem Solving||55Q (55Marks)|
|a)||Sequences and Series||25Q (25 Marks)|
Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d rela-tionship; odd thing out: missing number in a se-quence or a series.
|b)||Data Analysis||10Q (10 Marks)|
The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
|c)||Coding and Decoding Problems||10Q (10 Marks)|
A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or de-coded based on the given code or codes
|d)||Date, Time & Arrangement Problems||10Q (10 Marks)|
Calendar problems, clock problems, blood rela-tionships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation
|Section -B: Mathematical Ability||75Q (75 Marks)|
|I.||Arithmetical Ability||35Q (35 Marks)|
Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; num-bers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational num-bers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Part-nership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modu-lar arithmetic.
|II.||Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30Q (30 Marks)|
Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms. Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Ma-trices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geom-etry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coor-dinate geometry-distance between points.
|III.||Statistical Ability:||10Q (10 Marks)|
Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviations, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
|Section-C:Communication Ability:||50Q (50 Marks)|
|Objectives of the Test|
|Candidates will be assessed on the ability to|
|1.||identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication|
|2.||understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the business contexts.|
identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
|4.||understand written text and drawing inferences|
|Part 1.||Vocabulary||10Q (10M)|
|Part 2.||Business and Computer terminology||10Q (10M)|
|Part 3.||Functional Grammar||15Q (15M)|
|Part 4.||Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)||15Q (15M)|
Old Question Papers
AP ICET Previous Year Question Papers Answers
- Here you can find all of the AP ICET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MBA Entrance Exam and MCA Entrance preparation. This Year on 2019 AP ICET test conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has ICET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|Previous Year||Download PDF|
AP ICET Sample Question Papers 2019
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for AP ICET Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MBA/MCA Entrance related exams.
AP ICET Online Practice Test:
- AP ICET MCQ Questions Answers for MBA/MCA Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of AP ICET question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
AP ICET 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test For the Admission into MCA and MBA courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for AP ICET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for AP ICET 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution.We have found some best APICET books in online you can check below.
APICET Hall Ticket Download
- The Original Hall Ticket will NOT be sent only by post, and will not be issued to the candidate in person. Hall Ticket will be available in online only, candidates should download Hall Tickets from the website.
- In case of non-receipt of Original Hall Ticket, a Duplicate Hall Ticket will be issued to the candidate by the Convener at his office or by the Chief Superintendent of the test centre concerned to which the candidate is allotted, two days before the entrance test.
- The candidates should preserve the Hall Ticket and Rank Card which will have to be produced for verification, at the time of admission.
APICET Result 2019
- a) Qualifying Marks for APICET-2019: The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25% (i.e. 50 marks out of total 200 marks).
- However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, no minimum qualifying percentage of marks is prescribed.
Ranking / Rank Card
- Candidates will be given State-wide ranks in the order of merit at the APICET – 2019. For the preparation of merit list, in case more than one student scores the same ranks at APICET 2019, the tie will be resolved as follows:
- (i) By considering the marks scored in Section-A
- (ii) If the tie persists, marks obtained by a student in Section-B will be taken into consideration.
- (iii) If the tie still persists, the tie will be resolved by taking into account the age of the candidate giving the older candidate Priority.
- c) Rank obtained in APICET – 2019 is valid for admission into MBA/MCA Course (Full Time / Part Time / Evening / Distance Mode) of all universities in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2019-2020.
AP ICET Answer Keys 2019
- AP ICET answer key 2019 will be uploaded at officail website as well as here. Examination conducted on may 2019. AP ICET answer key for all sets is available in the official website. The official website to release APICET 2019 answer key is www.apicet16.org. candidates who appeared for examination can check AP ICET answer key online.
|Address||APICET – 2015 OFFICE AU College of Engineering (Autonomous),|
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam – 530 003.
|Phone||Phone : 9393711110 Fax : 0891-2549595|