AP POLYCET 2017 : Means Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2017 the exam know as AP CEEP. Candidates seeking to join in Polytechnic and Diploma courses in various disciplines must get good score in POLYCET Examination 2017.
AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test-2017 is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in
Government,aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing Private unaided
- 1 AP POLYCET 2017:
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 AP POLYCET 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- 4 AP POLYCET 2017 Result:
- 5 AP POLYCET 2017 Hall ticket
- 6 AP POLYCET 2017 counseling :
- 7 Contact Details
AP POLYCET 2017:
- The POLYCET 2017 for admission to Admission into Diploma Courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering in Polytechnics-2017-17 colleges of the State of Telangan shall be conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh Department of Technical Education. Advertisement notification published on April, Last Year it was announced on 28th April.
AP POLYCET Exam Date 2017:
- Polytechnic Common Entrance Teste conducted by Andhra Pradesh
Department of Technical Education , generally held in Month of May. Last year POLYCET held on 31st May.
AP POLYCET 2017 Application Form
- Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non – Engineering Diploma courses
can apply through online for POLYCET-2017.No separate application form for admission is prescribed.
- The filled in application for POLYCET-2017 itself is an application for admission
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from April.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- Student can approach any of the nearest aponline/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics).
AP POLYCET 2017 Diploma Courses:
- The various diploma courses in Engineering offered through POLYCET in the Polytechnics, Course
duration and the area of employment as envisaged for placements as Technicians and Technical
Supervisors as well as possible areas for continuing education are given below.
- Courses of 3Years Duration ( for Both AP & TS
- Courses of 3½ Years Duration with 1 year industrial training ( for Both AP & TS)
- Courses of 3Years Duration (Only for Andhra Pradesh)
- Courses of 3½ Years Duration with 1 year industrial training (Only for Andhra Pradesh)
AP POLYCET 2017 Eligibility:
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary
Education, Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto
by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P/TS. such as Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE),
Indian Council for Secondary Education(ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects, and obtained atleast 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/OTHER Examinations recognized as equivalent
to SSC by Andhra Pradesh State SHOULD HAVE PASSED ALL THE SUBJECTS including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET-2017.
AP POLYCET 2017 Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 hours duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination.
The Question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them.
- i) 60 Questions in Mathematics for 60 Marks.
- ii) 30 Questions in Physics for 30 Marks.
- iii) 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks.
Old Question Papers
AP POLYCET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Andhra Pradesh POLYCET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Polytechnic Entrance exam 2017 preparation. This Year on 2017 AP POLYCET written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|Previous Year||Download Link|
AP POLYCET 2017 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017 for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2017. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in AP POLYCET related exams.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
AP POLYCET Practice Test 2017:
- Andhra Pradesh POLYCET MCQ Questions Answers for Polytechnic Entrance . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of AP POLYCET Maths, Physics, Chemistry and question answers quiz.
AP POLYCET 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2017 For Admission to Polytechnic diploma courses 2017 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Polytechnic Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Polytechnic 2017 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Polytechnic Entrance books in online you can check below.
AP POLYCET 2017 Result:
- The minimum marks for declaring a candidate to have passed in the Entrance examination shall be thirty percent i.e 36 marks out off 120.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes or Scheduled Tribes shall be assigned ranking irrespective of the marks obtained in the entrance test. Such candidates with less than 30% marks in Andhra Pradesh POLYCET-2017 shall be eligible to compete for their category of seats during the admission.
- The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning rank, on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission in to diploma courses.
- The above rules are subject to any amendments that may be issued by the Government from time to time.
AP POLYCET 2017 Hall ticket
- Hall ticket issued to you should be checked thoroughly. If mistake is found, it should be corrected through helpline centre IMMEDIATELY and get a revised Hall Ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed with incorrect data and photo on the Hall ticket to appear for the Examination.
- In case the candidate did not receive the Hall ticket, he/she may obtain the same through internet from the Web Sites http://polycetts.nic.in or contact personally any help line center.
- Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the Candidate.
AP POLYCET 2017 counseling :
- Soon after the declaration of results of SSC and AP POLYCET 2017, detailed notification will be published in daily newspapers inviting the students to attend for certificate verification and option entry.
- The details of web based counseling and venues for certificate verification and option entry will be made available in web site https://tspolycet.nic.in.
- Candidates called on each day for counseling shall attend with all original certificates and documents
for verification at any one of the designated venues.
- Candidate shall check the details such as local area, reservation/special reservation category; sex
printed on the receipt of certificates and gets them corrected by the verification officer immediately.
|Address||STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING|
7th Floor, B.R.K.R. Bhavan,
Tankbund Road, Saifabad,
Hyderabad- 500 063.
|Phone||Fax: 040-23220546 Phone(s): 040-23221191/23222692|
|Website||www.polycetts.nic.in or sbtetap.gov.in or aponline.gov.in|
Be the first to leave a review.