APIM 2017 www.apimindia.net Asia Pacific Institute of Management APIM PGDM Entrance Exam 2017.
Established in 1996, Asia-Pacific Institute of Management ranks among the top Business schools in the Delhi region. Perceiving the tough challenges faced in the fast integrating global economy, the Institute strives to groom market leaders in different areas of management. With highly experienced faculty and world class infrastructure comparable to the best MBA colleges in India, Asia-Pacific aims to create a stimulated learning atmosphere conducive for overall development of its students.
- The Institute offers the best management courses to help realize managerial potential of each student. The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs), are graduate business schools in India that also conduct research and provide consultancy services in the field of management to various sectors of the Indian economy. They were created by the Indian Government with the aim of identifying the brightest intellectual talent available in the student community of India and training it in the best management techniques available in the world, to ultimately create a pool of elite managers to manage and lead the various sections of the Indian economy.
- IIMs play a leadership role in the nation’s managerial manpower development and carry out research in emerging areas.These Institutes are recognized as premier management institutions, comparable to the best in the world for teaching, research and interaction with industries. IIMs have shared knowledge and skills with other institutions to improve their quality and standards in management education. IIMs have earned an international reputation for the quality of their alumni.
APIM 2017 Eligibility
- Eligibility for PGDM – Full Time : Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks under 10+2+3 system or equivalent in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities / AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies in Management. Students appearing for final year of degree examination can also apply.
- Eligibility for PGDM – Part Time : A recognized bachelor’s degree in any discipline of minimum 3 years duration. Minimum 2 years work experience. For admission it is necessary that a student needs to apply through CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT . can Students take admissions under Management Quota/Company Sponsored Category.
APIM 2017 Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management: PGDM (Accredited by NBA) Asia-Pacific has designed its PGDM programme with Dual Majors, so that the young managers acquire deep knowledge of their chosen area and also another complementary area. Accredited by NBA, PGDM is Asia-Pacific’s flagship programme and is recognized as equivalent to MBA by AICTE.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Marketing): PGDM (M) Marketing function offers many career choices, be it in planning, communication, selling, customer relationship management, distribution & supply chain management, and marketing research, etc. Asia-Pacific’s PGDM (Marketing) programme has been designed to equip young managers with cutting edge marketing skills.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (International Business): PGDM (IB) Indian economy’s ‘connect’ with the global economy is irreversible and is becoming stronger by the day, throwing up demand for ‘global’ managers. Asia-Pacific’s PGDM (IB) programme endeavours to groom the students for taking up challenging and rewarding careers in the field of International Business.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking and Financial Services): PGDM (BFS) Powered by the revolution in communications, information technology and transportation, financial and banking sector has reached dizzying heights and yet continues to grow at a breathless pace. Asia-Pacific’s PGDM (BFS) programme helps create complete financial managers, who can balance the needs of various stakeholders.
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management: E-PGDM Asia-Pacific’s E-PGDM programme is meant for those who want to acquire professional qualifications on a part-time basis, for building a fast track career in management. It is ideally suited for executives, entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals.
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management(Marketing): E-PGDM (M) Marketing is perhaps the core function of business, and demand for marketing experts grows at ever increasing rates. Asia-Pacific’s E-PGDM (M) programme is meant for marketing professionals who want to acquire management qualifications on part-time basis.
90 percent seats in all courses will be filled through merit category.Regular Admission is granted to those applicants who have fulfilled all the admission requirements and whose name appears in the regular merit list of successful applicants.
- Minimum 50 percent marks in Graduation. Minimum 50% marks in aggregate till last exam given at the time of filling up of application form, if appearing in final examination in 2015.
- In order to be called for GD/PI for admission, an applicant must have a valid CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT score .
- Cut off point and number of candidates to be called for GD/ PI process:
- There is no pre-defined cut-off, but the call list will be prepared on the basis of CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT percentile in a ratio of maximum 1:10 for total number of seats in all the programmes after the last date for applying.
Asia-Pacific offers the following AICTE approved programmes:
|Two Year Full-Time||Areas of specialization|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||Marketing, Finance|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Marketing (PGDM – MKT)||Human Resources, Information Technology|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-International Business (PGDM- IB)||International Business and Strategy|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Banking and Financial Services (PGDM- BFS)||Operations Management and Decision Science|
|Three Year Part-Time||Areas of specialization|
|Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (EX-PGDM)||Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations Management and Decision Science, IT|
|One Year Part Time||Areas of specialization|
|Certification in Financial Engg & Risk Management||Risk Management & Financial Analysis|
- START Online Mock Test
|Address||ASIA-PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT , 3 & 4 Institutional Area, Jasola, Opp. Sarita Vihar, New Delhi – 110025. INDIA.|
|Phone||+91-11-26950549, 9311309070, 9311409070 Toll Free No: 1800-11-3334|
|e-mail : email@example.com|
Be the first to leave a review.