APPGLCET 2019 – LAWCET 5 Years LLM Admission www.aplawcet.org Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test 2019 Conducted By Sri Krishnadevaraya University Anantapuramu Under the aegis of APSCHE, Hyderabad. Admission, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Application Form, Previous Year Papers ,Study Material, Books, Result 2019.
- The candidates seeking admission into LL.M. (including self-financing) need to qualify in the PGLCET-2019 : The Post-graduate law common entrance test – 2019 & its ADMISSIONS will be made in strict compliance of the Rules and Regulations of the University Concerned, APSCHE and relevant G.O.s of A.P that are in force and also amendments that may come into force from time to time.
- LL.M Courses are offered as full-time regular courses in the University Colleges, constituent/PG Colleges of the University and Private Law Colleges affiliated to the Universities.
APPGLCET 2019 Exam Date
- Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test conducted once in every year in the month of May. Last year it was held on 30-05-2015.
APPGLCET 2019 Online Application Form
- Date of Commencement of submission of online application Forms normally starts from March. Submission of Applications is Permitted through Online mode only.
Fee payment through AP Online/Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking) Rs. 500.
- The APPGLCET Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully APPGLCET 2019 information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application
- Candidates holding LL.B./B.L. degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
- A candidate appearing for LLB/BL degree examinations may take the PGLCET in anticipation of results. However he should pass at the time of counseling.
APPGLCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Medium of Entrance Test: The question paper will be set in English only. It is of 90 minutes duration and consists of 120 questions of 1 mark each.
- Part-A consists of 40 questions (Jurisprudence 20, Constitutional Law 20; Total 40 questions of 1 mark each).
- Part -B consists of 80 questions (public International Law 16 , Mercantile Law 16, Labour Law 16, Crimes and Torts 16, and IPR & Other Laws
PART – A
|2) Constitutional Law||20|
PART – B
|1) Public International Law||16|
|2) Mercantile Law||16|
|3) Labour Law||16|
|4) Crimes and Torts||16|
|5) IPR & Other Laws||16|
APPGLCET 2019 Syllabus
- Candidates can download the Syllabus APPGLCET 2017 information brochure.
Old Question Papers
PGLCET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the PGLCET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Law Entrance Exam Preparation. This Year on 2015 PGLCET written test conducted , the paper is NOT available with us. Any Candidates who has AP PGLCET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
AP PGLCET 2014
PGLCET Model Question Papers
The following APPGLCET sample question paper has been provided by the PGLCET board, for the admission into 5 years LLM course.
1. Who said jurisprudence is the science of civil law?
1) Salmond 2) Gray
3) Hart 4) Bentham
2. The Indian Constitution came into force on
1) August 15, 1950
2) January 26, 1950
3) January 26, 1949
4) August 15, 1949
‘Jus cogens’ means and includes
1) Customary rules only
3) Treaty Contracts
2) General rules of international law
4) pre-emptory forms of International Law
The display of article in a showroom indicating their prices amount to
1) Offer 2) Counter offer
3) Invitation to an offer 4) Advertisement
Minimum number of members required for registration of Trade Union is:
1) Five 2) Six 3) Seven 4) Ten
Which one of the following is associated with common intention?
1) Similar intention 2) Pre-meditated concert
3) Same intention 4) Identical intention
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was adopted by the General Assembly on
1) December 19, 1966 2) November 10, 1948
3) December 10, 1948 4) December16, 1965
Hall Tickets and Rank Cards
- The candidates should note that the Hall Tickets and Rank Cards will not be sent by post. They have to download from the website as detailed below:
- The candidates have to download the Hall Tickets from the website www.aplawcet.org one week before the Test by entering the application Number. Hence, the candidates are advised to note the application number.
- The candidates are also advised to download the Rank Cards from the website www.aplawcet.orgafter one week after the publication of results.
- Rank obtained in PGLCET 2019 is valid for admission into LL.M. Courses, as the case may be, for the academic year 2019-2020 only.
- Rank Card will not be sent by post. The candidates are advised to Download the Rank Card from the web site www.aplawcet.org. In case of any difficulty in downloading Rank Card the candidates are advised to contact the Convener’s office.
APPGLCET Result 2019
- Evaluation: Every care will be taken to avoid errors in evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence, request for retotalling or revaluation or personal identification of scripts will not be entertained.
- Qualifying marks in PGLCET-2019: The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is25%. There will be no qualifying marks for S.Cs & S.Ts for ranking.
- Ranking: The Candidates will be ranked as per the total marks obtained in the Entrance Test. If there is a tie in total marks, the marks obtained in Part-A of Entrance Test will be considered for awarding the rank. If the tie persists they may be bracketed together for the purpose of ranking and seniority in age may be considered at the time of admission.Latest Topics: