This page will guide you “How to Submit Online Application Form”? Before we explain it, we wanted to let you know, this is just a general steps of apply method, it many not be same process in all entrance/exam application form submission process.
Online Application Form – How to Apply
Before you apply online you might need the following things….
2. Your Signature Image.
3. e-Mail ID.
4. Mobile Number.
5. ID Proof. (Like. Voter Card, Adhar Card) etc
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph & Signature
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
– Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
– Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
– Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
– If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
– If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
– If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
– Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
– Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
– Size of file should be below 10 to 50 KB (Most Exam Preferred)
– Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
– The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
– The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
– The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
– If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
– Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
– Size of file should be between 10 k.b. – 20 k.b.
– Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 kb
Scanning the photograph & signature:
– Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
– Set Color to True Color.
– File Size as specified above.
– Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
– The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
– Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
– If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
– While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
– There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
– Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”
– Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved.
– Select the file by clicking on it
– Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified. Note:
(1) In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected. After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
(2) After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
|Bachelor Level Entrance Exam|
|2||Medical UG Entrance Exam 2016 : For the admission in Under Graduate courses MBBS/BDS/Dental|
|3||Engineering Entrance Exam 2016 : For the admission in B.Tech / B.E Courses|
|4||Law Entrance Exam 2016 : admission in Under Graduate courses LLB and LLM Courses|
|5||Science Entrance Exam 2016 – For the Admission in B.Sc and MSc Courses 2016|
|6||Pharmacy Entrance 2016 – Admission into B. Pharm and M. Pharm Courses 2016|
|7||Nursing Entrance 2016 – Admission into B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing Courses 2016|
|8||Journalism Entrance Exam 2016 – For Mass Communication & Journalism|
|9||Architecture Entrance Exam 2016 – For the admission into B.Arch and M.Arch|
|10||BBA Entrance Exam 2016 – For the admission into BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) courses.|
|11||BCA Entrance Exam 2016 – BBA (Bachelor of Computer Application) courses|
|12||Polytechnic Entrance 2016 – For Polytechnic diploma courses|
|13||Hotel Management Entrance 2016 – For the admission HM courses.|
|14||University CET 2016 – For the admission into various Universities in India.|
|15||Fashion Designing Entrance 2016 : For the admission into various design courses in India.|
|16||B.Ed Entrance Exam 2016 : admission into Bachelor of Education courses in India.|
|Master Level Entrance Exam|
|1||Medical PG Entrance Exam 2016 : For the admission in Under Graduate courses MS/MD/|
|2||PGCET 2016 – For the admission Postgraduate Courses M.Tech/ME/M.Arch|
|3||MCA Entrance Exam 2016: for the admission Master of of Computer Application|
|4||MBA Entrance Exam 2016: for the admission Master of Business Administration|
|Higher Level Entrance Exam|
|1||PhD /JRF / LS Entrance Exam : For the admission in PHD and LS / Assistant Professor|
|2||SLET / SET Exam 2016 : Conducted for lectureship in colleges in state level|
|3||TET Exam 2016: For the recruitment in Primary Schools teachers|
|4||PGT Exam 2016: Postgraduate Teacher Jobs|
|5||TGT Exam 2016: Trained graduate Teacher Jobs|
|Govt. Job Oriented Competitive Exam|
|1||Sarkari Naukri Exam 2015 : for the recruitment in various Public Sector Companies|
|2||IBPS 2016 : For the recruitment into Baking Sector in various post|
|3||UPSC Exam 2016 : Union Public Service Commission|
|4||SSC Exam 2016 : Staff Selection Commission in State and Central Level|
|5.||PSC Exam 2016 : recruitment in various Public Sector Companies State level.|
Be the first to leave a review.