APTransco Recruitment 2018 Exam Notification. APTRANSCO is the Electricity Transmission company of the Government of Andhra Pradesh state in India.
- 1 APTransco Recruitment 2018
- 2 APTransco Recruitment Exam Eligibility
- 3 APTransco Recruitment Exam Pattern
- 4 Old Question Papers
- 5 APTransco Exam 2018 Result
- 6 APTransco Exam 2018 Hall tickets
- 7 APTransco Recruitment Exam Syllabus
APTransco Recruitment 2018
- Every year Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation Limited (APTransco) recruited thousands of candidates from allover the country. As per the requirement APGenco takes people for various domain. A large pool of trained and highly skilled manpower is one of the major assets of APTransco. Most of the recruitment process is done through written test and interview.
APTransco Recruitment Exam Eligibility
APTransco Eligibility | Qualification for Assistant Engineers (Electrical) Exam 2018
- Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India.
APTransco Eligibility | Qualification for Assistant Engineers (Telecom) Exam 2018
- Assistant Engineers/Telecom: Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, in Telecommunications/Electronics/ Electronics and Communication or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India.
APTransco Recruitment Exam Pattern
APTransco Syllabus For Assistant Engineer (Electrical and Telecom) 2018 written exam test.
- The test is of two hours duration. The date and time will be indicated on the Hall ticket.The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.A separate O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet will be provided to the candidates.
Old Question Papers
APTransco Previous Year Question Paper
- JbigDeaL will guide you to get APTransco recruitment written test question papers with answers for Sarkari Naukri Exam, if we found the APTransco previous year question papers with solution, if you required anything else please comment below.
Download Answer Keys
You can also check >> GATE Previous Year Papers
APTransco 2018 Sample Question Papers
- JbigDeaL provides latest APTransco Model Question Papers 2018 with answers and solution for APTransco Recruitment written test candidates so that students can make better preparation.
APTransco Exam Online Practice Test:
- APTransco Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
APTransco Exam 2018 Result
APTransco exam result normally publish within 5 months of the written test. The Qualifying Marks Assistant Engineers Exam 2018
Assistant Engineers (Electrical and Telecom)
- i) The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination.
- ii) Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
- (iii) The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for the above selection process shall be as follows:
- OC – 40%
- BC – 35%
- SC/ST – 30%
- Or as per Rules
Note: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks doesn‟t vest, any right to a candidate for being called for verification of original certificates.
APTransco Exam 2018 Hall tickets
- APTransco Hall tickets Download aptransco.cgg.gov.in Assistant Engineers (Electrical and Telecom)
- The test is of two hours duration. The date and time will be indicated on the Hall ticket.
- The written examination date for recruitment of Assistant Engineer/ Elec.& Telecom, will be mentioned in the Hall ticket
- The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to down load the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
APTransco Recruitment Exam Syllabus
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Topics: Electric Circuits, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Utilization & Control Systems, Measurements, Analog and Digital Electronics, Power Electronics and Drives
- Assistant Engineer (Telecom)Topics: Network Analysis, Electronic Devices & Circuits, Digital Circuits, Linear Control System, Transmission Lines & Antennas, Maxwell’s equations and Field Theory, Wave guides and Components, Basics of Micro Processors & Micro Controllers, Communication systems
Syllabus for Written Test of AP Transco Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Electric Circuits: Network graph, KCL, KVL, node and mesh analysis, star/ delta transformation; electromagnetic induction; mutual induction; ac fundamentals; harmonics, transient response of dc and ac networks; sinusoidal steady-state analysis, resonance, ideal current and voltage sources, Thevenin’s, Norton’s, Superposition and Maximum Power Transfer theorems, two-port networks, three phase circuits, power measurement .
Electrical Machines: Single phase transformer – equivalent circuit, phasor diagram, tests, regulation and efficiency; three phase transformers – connections, parallel operation; auto-transformer; DC machines – types, windings, generator/ motor characteristics, armature reaction and commutation, starting and speed control of motors; three phase induction motors – principles, types, performance characteristics, starting and speed control; single phase induction motors; synchronous machines – performance, regulation and parallel operation of generators, motor starting, characteristics and applications .
Power Systems: Basic power generation concepts; transmission line models and performance; underground cable, string insulators; corona; distribution systems; per- unit quantities; bus impedance and admittance matrices; load flow; voltage control; power factor correction; economic operation; symmetrical components; fault analysis; principles of over-current, differential and distance protection; protection of alternator, transformer, transmission lines neutral earthing, solid state relays and digital protection; circuit breakers; system stability concepts, swing curves and equal area criterion
Utilization & Control Systems: Principles of feedback; transfer function; block diagrams; steady-state errors; Routh and Nyquist techniques; Bode plots; root loci; lag, lead and lead-lag compensation; Heating – resistance, induction, dielectric; Welding – spot, seam and butt; Electric traction – speed-time curves, tractive effort;
Measurements: Bridges and potentiometers; PMMC, moving iron, dynamometer and induction type instruments; measurement of voltage, current, power, energy and power factor; digital voltmeters and multi-meters; phase, time and frequency measurement; Q-meters; oscilloscopes;
Analog and Digital Electronics: Characteristics of diodes, BJT, FET; amplifiers – biasing, equivalent circuit and frequency response; oscillators and feedback amplifiers; Combinational and sequential logic circuits; multiplexer; Schmitt trigger; A/D and D/A converters; 8-bit microprocessor basics, architecture, programming and interfacing.
Power Electronics and Drives: Semiconductor power diodes, transistors, thyristors, triacs, GTOs, MOSFETs and IGBTs – static characteristics and principles of operation; triggering circuits; phase control rectifiers; bridge converters – fully controlled and half controlled; principles of choppers and inverters; basic concepts of adjustable speed dc and ac drives.
Model Question Paper
The question paper consists of one hundred multiple choice objective type questions to
be answered on the OMR answer sheet using HB pencil in 2 hours. A few questions are given as a model below. Note: Calculators are not allowed into the Examination Hall. Candidates have to bring their own pencils and erasers.
|1.The armature of a d.c machine is made of(A) Silicon steel (B) Wrought iron (C) Cast steel (D) Soft iron||A||B||C||D|
|2.The main drawbacks of d.c shunt generator is that(A)Shunt circuit has high resistance (B) Generator voltage is small (C) Terminal voltage drops considerably with load (D) It is expensive||A||B||C||D|
|3.Transformers usually transfer electrical energy from primary to secondary with change in(A) Frequency (B) Voltage (C) Power (D) Time period||A||B||C||D|
Syllabus for Written Test of AP Transco Assistant Engineer (Telecom)
Network Analysis : Kirchoff’s Laws, RC, RL & RLC Circuits, Initial conditions, Energy, Power, Instantaneous, max, average, RMS values of alternating currents, Phaser representation, transient and steady state analysis, Total response. Network analysis using Laplace Transforms, properties of Laplace transforms.
Fourier Series: Continuous and discrete Fourier Transforms, z-transforms. Applications to signal Analysis.
Convolution. Network Theorems and Applications. Two Port Parameters, Series, Parallel and Cascade connections of two port networks, Z, Y, ABCD Parameters, Network
Functions, Poles and Zeros. Driving point and Transfer Functions, Image Parameters, Conventional LP, HP, BP, Band Stop Filters. Composite Filters, T, ╥ & Lattice
Networks, Attenuators and Equalizers.
Electronic Devices & Circuits: PN Junction, PNP, NPN Transistors. Biasing, Tunnel Diode, FET, UJT,SCR Characteristics, Various CB,CE,CC transistor Amplifiers – Analysis & Performance. RC coupled and push pull amplifiers, compensation techniques, Feedback, Negative feedback, oscillator Circuits, Phase Shift Oscillator.
Digital Circuits: Wave Shaping, multivibrators, Sweep Generators, Counters, logic Gates and Circuits, Number Systems, Codes, Error Detection and Correction. Sequential Circuits, Integrated Circuits OP Amps-Applications, IC Comparator Circuits, A/D, D/A Converters.
Linear Control System: Open loop, Closed loop system, Signal Flow Graphs, Stability, Routh – Hurwitz and Nyquist Criterion, Bode plots, Gain-phase Margin, Lead-Lag compensation Techniques.
Transmission Lines & Antennas: Transmission line equation, Primary and Secondary Parameters, Propagation constants, Open and Short Circuited Lines, Standing Waves, Reflection Coefficient, VSWR, Line as Circuit element, Impedance Matching.
Maxwell’s equations and Field Theory: Various Laws & Theorems in Electromagnetism, Plane Waves, Boundary Conditions, Concept of Radiation, Half wave Dipole, Antenna Arrays, Communication Antennas – performance Characteristics.
Wave guides and Components: Reciprocal & non Reciprocal Wave guide components, Couplers, Tees, Microwave Sources, Microwave Communication, Link Design.
Basics of Micro Processors & Micro Controllers: Architecture and Assemblers, memory Devices.
Communication systems: Modulation, All types of Modulation techniques, SNR, Analog & Digital Communication techniques, multiplexes, Demodulators, Radio Receivers & Transmitters – Characteristics & Basics of Fibre Optics Communication and Satellite Communication Systems.
Model Question Paper
The question paper consists of one hundred multiple choice objective type questions to be answered on the OMR answer sheet using HB pencil in 2 hours. A few questions are given as a model below.
Note: Calculators are not allowed into the Examination Hall. Candidates have to bring their own pencils and erasers.
|1.For reciprocal network, ABCD parameters are related as(A ) A = D (B) B = C (C) AD – BC = 1 (D) AD + BC = 1||AO||BO||C●||DO|
|2. For a short circuited transmission line, reflection coefficient is equal to(A) zero (B) infinity (C) –1 (D) +1||AO||BO||C●||O|