Assam CEE 2019 : Combined Entrance Examination (CEE)-2019 for Admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BE/ B.Tech. Course in the State of Assam conducted by Dibrugarh University.
Assam CEE 2019:
- The Combined Entrance Examination (CEE), 2015 for admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/ BE/ B.Tech. Courses in the colleges of the State of Assam shall be conducted by the Dibrugarh University.Advertisement notification published on April, Last Year it was announced on 2nd April.
Assam CEE 2019 Exam Date
- Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) conducted by Dibrugarh University, generally held in Month of May. Last year Assam CEE held on 16th May and 17th May.
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
- The submission of Online application form through website can be made from April.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- MBBS/BDS/BAMS Courses only Rs. 1140.00
- Engineering Degree Courses only Rs. 1140.00
- Both MBBS/BDS/BAMS and Engineering Courses Rs. 1440.00
Assam CEE 2019 Examination Centers:
- 1. Silchar 2. Bongaigaon 3. Nalbari 4. Lakhimpur 5. Guwahati 6. Tezpur 7. Nagaon 8. Jorhat 9. Dibrugarh
Assam CEE 2019 Eligibility
(1) The Candidate must be an Indian Citizen and a Permanent resident of Assam.
- (B) is a permanent resident of Assam;
- Provided that nothing contained in this clause shall be applicable to the sons and daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
- (C) unless he/she has completed minimum of 4 years schooling either at (i) HSLC or equivalent stage or (ii) HSLC and HSSLC or equivalent stages combined from the recognized schools conducting regular classes situated within the State of Assam.Provided if the candidate has not done 4 years of schooling in the State then their Father or Mother must have completed his/her schooling in the State of Assam for a minimum period 4 years in the School level inclusive of Primary/ ME/ HSLC and they are to furnish the certificate listed in the Annexure-II whichever is applicable, in order for their son/daughter to be eligible to appear in the Combined Entrance Examination for any of the Courses.Provided further that nothing contained in the clause shall be applicable to the sons and daughters of the officers of All India Services allotted to Assam.
(2) Those candidates who have passed HSLC and HSSLC or equivalent examination from Assam shall attach mark sheets and pass certificates with Form B. They need not furnish the certificates of schooling.
(3) They must have attained at least 50% aggregate marks in class XII or equivalent exam. This percentile is reduced to 45% for SC, ST candidates. Subjects in the qualifying exam are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English
(4) Candidate’s age should not be below 17 years and above 24 years of age on the 31st day of December of the year.
Assam CEE 2019 Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- Candidates applying for MBBS /BDS/BAMS Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology only.
- Candidates applying for Engineering Degree Courses must appear in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics only.
- Candidates appearing in both MBBS /BDS/BAMS and Engineering Degree Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics
- Each paper shall be of 2(two) hours duration and shall contain 100 multiple choice questions each carrying one mark.
- Total marks for each paper shall be 100. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Old Question Papers
CEE Previous Year Question Paper Answers
- Here you can find all of the Assam CEE previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) and engineering entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 Assam CEE written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|2015||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
Assam CEE Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for Assam Combined Entrance Examination Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in Assam CEE related exams.
Assam CEE 2019 Online Practice Test:
- Assam CEE MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance Test MBBS/BDS. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Assam CEE Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
Assam CEE 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) Assam 2019 For Admission to MBBS and BDS 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Assam CEE Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Assam CEE 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Assam CEE books in online you can check below.
Assam CEE 2019 Books
Assam CEE Study Materials
Assam CEE 2019 Result
- Dibrugarh University will prepare and publish a merit list on CEE official website after the declaration of the result. This merit list will be prepared after considering the scores obtained by the candidates in the Assam CEE exam and various other deciding factors.
- On the basis of these lists only, admissions will be granted to eligible and deserving candidates strictly on the basis of merit. Candidates who will have their Assam CEE 2015 marks equal to or more then those stated in these lists will be called for counselling and only such candidates will be considered for allotting admissions. However, if certain cases of ties will arise then such ties will be resolved as per the provisions laid down for the tie resolution by the authority.
Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card
- i) The Candidate will be able to download his/her admit card from the websites mentioned above from May 2019 onwards by entering his/her Application Form number generated during the online submission of Application.
- ii) The issue of Admit Card enables the candidate to appear in the Examination only and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements to be eligible for admission to the course for which the candidate has appeared in the examination. The eligibility for the selection into a course shall be governed by the rules framed for respective courses
Assam CEE 2019 counseling :
- The complete details of Assam CEE Counselling will be made available on the official website of Assam-CEE after the announcement of the result. Such details will be updates here also as and when these will be made available.
|Address||Dibrugarh University Dibrugarh-786004 Assam, India|
|Phone||Tel No.: +91-0373-2370243|
|Working Time||Monday to Friday: 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers