Assam MEE 2020 : Assam Medical Entrance Examination (MEE)-2020
for Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in the State of Assam.
Assam MEE 2020 :
- The Medical Entrance Examination (MEE), 2020 for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses
in the colleges of the State of Assam shall be conducted by the Dibrugarh University. The MEE 2020 will be conducted as per the latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
Assam MEE 2020 Exam Date:
- Dibrugarh University conducted MEE entrance exam in Assam. Last year Dibrugarh University conducted Medical Entrance Examination (MEE) on 16th July, 2016 and 16th July, 16th July, 2016.
MEE 2020 Exam Center
- 1. Silchar 2. Bongaigaon 3. Nalbari 4. Lakhimpur 5. Guwahati
6. Tezpur 7. Nagaon 8. Jorhat 9. Dibrugarh
Assam MEE Application Form 2020
Date of opening of online submission of Applications :Fist week of June.
- Candidates should apply in the prescribed Application Format available online.
Candidates are advised to read the MEE Assam 2020 Instructions for filling up the online Application Form and the Information Booklet carefully before filling up the Online Application form.
- After submitting Online Application form, the candidate has to take a print out of challan (generated automatically after submission of Online Application form) and deposit theprescribed amount of fee in any branch.
- However, after depositing requisite fee, print out of the Application form may be taken by using Application form number/user name and the password given by the candidate.
Assam MEE Eligibility 2020:
The minimum educational qualification and age limit i.e. the eligibility for appearing in the Medical Entrance Examination for admission.―
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. The candidate or his/her father/mother must be residing in the state of Assam continuously for not less than a period of 20 years
- The candidate must pass all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English of the qualifying examination in the same sitting and without grace marks.
- Candidate must obtain a minimum of 60% marks taken together in Physics, 3 Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidate’s age should not be below 17 years and above 24 years of age on the 31st day of December of the year.
Assam MEE Exam Pattern 2020
- Each paper of Physics, Chemistry and Biology shall be of 100 marks (in case of Biology-Botany 50 marks, Zoology 50 marks).
- The duration of examination for each paper is of 2 hours.
- There shall be 100 numbers of multiple choice questions carrying 1 mark for each question in each paper. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Assam MEE Syllabus 2020
- Medical Entrance Examination shall consist of three written papers, viz. Physics, Chemistry and Biology on the basis of the syllabus of the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (Science Stream) conducted by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council;
MEE Previous Year Question Paper Answers
- Here you can find all of the Assam MEE previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) and engineering entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 Assam MEE written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Assam Medical Entrance Last 10 to 20 Years previous question papers with solution can share with us.
|2015||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
Assam MEE 2020 Online Practice Test:
- Assam MEE MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance Test MBBS/BDS. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Assam Medical Entrance Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
Assam MEE Admit Card 2020 Download
- The Candidate will be able to download his/her MEE admit card 2020 from the websites
mentioned above from 1st week of July onwards by entering his/her Application
Form number generated during the online submission of Application.
- The issue of Admit Card enables the candidate to appear in the Examination only
and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements to be eligible
for admission to the course for which the candidate has appeared in the
examination. The eligibility for the selection into a course shall be governed by
the rules framed for respective coursesLatest Topics: