AMUPMDC 2018 – Asso CET 2018 Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra. The Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra (AMUPMDC) herein after referred as Association was established in 1994 and registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 at No. GBBSD No. 308/1994 dated 30th March, 1994.
- 1 Asso CET 2018
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 Asso CET 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- 4 Asso CET 2018 Result
Asso CET 2018
- A Common Entrance Test (Asso CET 2018) will be conducted by the Association for
admissions to Health Science Courses in Private Unaided Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic,
Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Nursing Colleges (i.e. MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BSc-Nursing).
Asso CET 2018 Exam Date
- Asso CET 2018 will be held in the form of multiple choice questions. The answer sheets are assessed by scanning with the help of computer. The admissions will be on the basis of merit in Asso CET 2018 conducted by Association.
- AMUPMDC conducted Asso CET 2018 in the month May. Last year it was conducted on 17th May 2015.
Asso CET 2018 Application Form
- Submission of Asso CET 2018 Application Forms – Online starts from March.
- The information Brochure and online application Form will be available from
March, Before filling Online Application form, download information
brochure of Asso-CET 2018 and read the same carefully.
- Online application for Asso CET 2018 Link will be available on www.amupmdc.org. Go through the Instructions for filling online Application Form.
- The candidate shall submit one and only one application form.Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However he can take printout of Application Form for his/her personal records.
Asso CET 2018 Eligibility
- For MBBS, BDS and BAMS :
A candidate belonging to open category must have obtained not less than 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject taken together at the XIIStd / HSC (or Equivalent) Examination.
- For B. Sc (Nursing):-
A candidate belonging to open category must have obtained not less than
45% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subject taken together
at the HSC (or Equivalent) Examination.
- For BPTh, BOTh, BASLP
passing at Std. XII or HSC or equivalent examination is necessary.
The candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination i.e. HSC or equivalent in March/April–2018 are also eligible to appear for Asso-CET 2018, provided they must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Asso CET 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Asso CET 2018 will consist of one common question paper in the subjects of
Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) consisting of 200 Multiple
Choice Question (MCQs) 50 in Physics, 50 in Chemistry & 100 in Biology.
- The candidate is expected to attempt all the 200 questions. Out of four circles provided
for selection of answer against a question, the candidate should fill-up one circle of
right choice with black ball pen only.
- Each correct answer will be given one mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Duration of examination will be of 3 hours. The medium of examination shall be English Only.
(www.amupmdc.org). Based on 12th Std.
Old Question Papers
Asso CET Previous Year Question Papers
- We have found some previous year question papers with answers of Asso CET -Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, these question papers and solution ares in PDF files, candidates can download the Asso CET Papers for free from jbigdeal. Please also note: we are not giving you 100% grantees for the authenticity of Asso CET materials as these resources provided candidates like you . You can also check other medical entrance exam.
|2014||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
Asso CET Sample Question Papers
- JbigDeaL is place of education, here you will get Asso CET Exam 2018 model question papers with answers these sample question papers having answer keys and based on central board syllabus which is a general pattern followed by all authorities like Asso CET . You can download for free Asso CET 2018 Model Question Papers in PDF. To download these PDF you have share this page either in Facebook or in Google + or in Twitter.
Asso CET Online Mock Test:
- JbigDeaL also will help you to participates in Asso CET 2018 – Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges Online Mock Test. By participating in this online practice test you can judge your Asso CET 2018 exam preparation. So check this free mock test on Asso CET.
- START Online Mock Test
Asso CET 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Asso CET 2018 -Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges For Admission to MBBS and BDS etc Course 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Asso CET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Asso CET Entrance 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Asso CET books in online you can check below.
Asso CET 2018 Books
Asso CET 2018 Study Materials
Asso CET 2018 Admit Card
- The Admit card will be available on our Website of AMUPMDC before the 15 days of the entrance date. The candidate can take printout of Admit card from our official website
www.amupmdc.org and go to the Centre with printout of admit card and Photo ID of
School last attended.
Asso CET 2018 Result
- The Asso CET Result 2018 will be available on Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra.
- Mark sheet will be available on the web site of AMUPMDC (www.amupmdc.org) with unique QR Code. The candidate can take print out of the Mark Sheet from the official website and go to the allotted college. Mark Sheets will be verified with the help of Unique QR Code by the admission Committee of concerned College.
- Based on Merit and Preference given, the seat will be allotted on merit and the allotment will be displayed on Official Website of AMUPMDC (www.amupmdc.org). No separate letters will be issued to the candidates. They should report to the allotted Colleges with a printout downloaded from the website.