AUCET 2019 : Andhra University Common Entrance Test : Admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites applications from eligible candidates for admission through Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)-2019.
- AUCET Advertisement notification published on March by Andhra University, Last Year it was announced on 4th March. Information Bulletin will be available on the same day
AUCET Exam Date 2019:
- Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) conducted Andhra University,, generally held in Month of May. Last date it was held on 5th May.
AUCET Application Form 2019:
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into various Arts, Science Engineering and Law courses for the academic year 2019-2020, offered by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam & Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Srikakulam, Etcherla.
- Candidates can apply for AUCET- 2019 only “Online”.
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from March.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Board website www.audoa.in
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
AUCET Eligibility 2019:
- Candidates are advised to download information brochure from www.audoa.in to check minimum qualification for the entrance.
AUCET Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- 1. Candidates are advised to download information brochure from www.audoa.in to check syllabus and question pattern
AUCET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the AUCET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for preparation. This Year on 2015 AUCET Test conducted written test, the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
- AUCET Electronics Question Paper 2012
- AUCET Biochemistry Question Paper 2010
- AUCET Biotechnology Question Paper 2010
- AUCET Botany Question Paper 2012
- AUCET Chemistry Question Paper 2012
- AUCET Maths Question Paper 2009
- AUCET MHRM Question Paper 2012
- AUCET Microbiology Question Paper 2010
AUCET Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for Entrance Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in AUCET related exams.
1. For all Tests, the candidate has to answer 100 multiple choice questions in 90 minutes. Each question contains four alternative answers (a, b, c, d). The candidate must mark the answer on OMR Sheet and should not answer any where on the Test booklet.
General Model Paper
Time: 90 Min Max. marks: 100
1. The Scattering cross section has dimension of
(a) Volume (b) Area (c) Density (d) Length
2. In an irreversible process, the entropy of a system
(a) Remains constant (b) Decreases (c) Increases (d) Becomes infinite
3. Table ‘A’ of Companies Act gives
(a) A model minute book (b) A model form of balance sheet
(c) A model memorandum of association (d) A model articles of association
AUCET Online Practice Test:
- AUCET MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance Test MBBS/BDS. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of AUCET and question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
AUCET Result 2019:
- 1. All candidates appeared for the Entrance Test will be awarded AUCET-2019 test-wise Rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
- 2. In case of a tie between candidates securing the same mark in a test, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of date of birth of the candidate with priority to older candidate.
- 3. Candidate has to download Rank Card from the website only
AUCET Answer Keys 2019:
- The CBSE will display Answer Key of the question giving opportunity to the candidates to challenge in case of any ambiguity on the website www.AUCET.nic.in prior to declaration of result.
- The Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for any three days between dates 15th May to 20th May, 2019.
AUCET Admit Card 2019:
- The CBSE will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of AUCET – 2019.
- Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website
- Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical/ Dental Colleges is over.
AUCET counseling :
- Online counselling would be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services. Information for online counselling would also be available on Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) website (www.mcc.nic.in).. Candidates placed in Merit/ Wait List are advised to read the counselling information bulletin carefully and understand the course of action to be taken by them for appearing in the Counselling.
|Address||ANDHRA UNIVERSITY, Visakhapatnam|
and DR.B.R.Ambedkar University, Srikakulam for the Academic year 2019-2020
|Phone||0891 – 2573441, 2706928|
|Working Time||Monday to Friday: 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers
Last Updated on by