B.El.Ed Course 2017 Entrance & Admission Application Form.B.El.Ed full form is Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). The Norms and standards for Bachelor of elementary teacher education programme leading to Bachelor of Elementary Education is given below.
- 1 B.El.Ed Course 2017
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 B.El.Ed Entrance 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- 4 List of B.El.Ed Entrance Exam and Admission Process
B.El.Ed Course 2017
- The integrated Elementary Teacher Education Degree Programme, henceforth, called the Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) shall be of a minimum duration of four academic years, including an Internship of a minimum of 16 working weeks in the fourth/final year of study.
- Candidates admitted in this Programme shall complete the final year examination within 6 years from the year of admission.
B.El.Ed Entrance 2017
- Candidates seeking admission to the four year degree programme in Elementary Teacher Education shall have to qualify in the prescribed Centralized Entrance Test (CET),
especially designed to assess the candidate’s potential.
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government / State Government whichever is applicable. There shall be relaxation of five percent marks in favour of SC/ST/OBC and other categories of candidates.
B.El.Ed admission 2017 Qualification
The minimum educational qualification i.e. the eligibility criteria is given below.
- The aluminum qualification for admission to the B.EI.Ed. shall be a pass in the 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum aggregate of fifty percent marks.
- Candidate seeking admission to this programme must have completed the age of seventeen years on or before the commencement of admission as per University Calendar.
Intake and Migration
- (a) The intake of candidates in one unit shall not exceed thirty five in a class.
- (b) The institutions may permit migration of students from one institution to another only once at the end of 1st year subject to the number of students not exceeding the permitted maximum intake with prior permission of the NCTE.
What is the difference between B.Ed. and B.El.Ed.?
- B.Ed. is a two year course taken up after graduation or post-graduation whereas B.El.Ed. is a four year integrated course pursued after Class XII and leads to a graduation degree.
Old Question Papers
B.El.Ed Entrance Previous Year Question Paper with Answers
- Candidates can get all B.El.Ed Entrance exam question paper with answer and also solution which are mentioned below at this page. These previous year question papers of B.El.Ed entrance will help you to get the admission into B.El.Ed degree course. Most the B.El.Ed Entrance Exam having last 10 or 20 year question papers with answers for free download, check the link below to download the papers.
B.El.Ed Entrance Model Question Papers
- We have generate thousands of Objective type i.e. multiple choice question (MCQs) for B.El.Ed entrance exam practice test. The most important thing is that candidates can download sample question papers for free in PDF format, check the link below and start mock test.
B.El.Ed Entrance 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for B.El.Ed Entrance Test 2017 For Admission to Bachelor of Elementary Education courses 2017 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for B.El.Ed Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for B.El.Ed Entrance 2017 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best B.El.Ed Entrance books in online you can check below.
B.El.Ed Entrance 2017 Books
B.El.Ed Entrance 2017 Study Materials
List of B.El.Ed Entrance Exam and Admission Process
Name of the exam
|1||DU CIE B.El.Ed 2017 : Delhi University B.El.Ed Entrance & Admission|
|2||Lady Shri Ram College B.El.Ed Admission 2017|