B.Sc in Paramedical Sciences/ Allied Sciences Courses Admission in West Bengal. The admission process is administrated by West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) for admission to Undergraduate Courses in the following Paramedical Sciences/ Allied Sciences Programmes Academic Session: 2019-20.
B.Sc in Paramedical Sciences/ Allied Sciences Admission 2018
B.Sc. Para Medical and Allied Health Sciences is a three-year graduate programme. Allied Health Sciences is a newly established concept in health care system constituting to be a separate stream of health professionals. Allied health professionals are an integral part of the medical team along with physicians and nurses contributing their expertise to the preventive, curative and rehabilitative care of the patients.
This will enable the candidates to assist confidently in technology-driven medical procedures. With the enormous development in the healthcare industry, these graduates will be much in demand. The course provides a broad-based foundation in global and national healthcare issues and trends, ethical and legal issues, health promotion and disease prevention, evidence-based practice, allied health care research.
- B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology (B.Sc. CCT)
- B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology (B.Sc. OTT)
- B.Sc.in Perfusion Technology (B.Sc. PT)
- B.Sc. in Physician Assistant (B.Sc. PA)
- B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc. MLT)
[box title=”Important Links”]
- WBUHS Interview Admit Card for B.Sc in Paramedical and Allied Sciences
- WBUHS Counseling and Result for B.Sc in Paramedical, Allied Sciences
- All West Bengal Entrance Exam 2019
- Admission test for filling up the seats in the “Three years Under Graduate Courses”, from the citizens of India to be conducted by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) shall be made on the basis of admission test to be conducted and inter-se merit list of different categories/ castes of candidates.
- A written test of 100 marks will be held. Selection will be based on merit,
- Candidates must pass 10+2 Examination with Physics, Chemistry Biology & English with 50% marks in total from recognized board and school imparted practical training through laboratories. For reserved category candidates, cut-off marks are 45% in all three subjects. But the candidate is to pass all three subjects separately mentioned above.
- Candidates who are already pursuing any other course are not eligible for admission. It is a full-time regular course. However, candidates completing the course or resigning from the course before the date of admission will be eligible to get admission.
- Age: 17 years as on 1.1.2018. Maximum age limit is 35 as on 1.1.2018
Online application forms
The application is to be submitted online is available at the website www.wbuhsexams.in / www.wbuhs.ac.in
- On-line application forms available with this Information Booklet are needed to be filled up.
Print copy of the same is to be submitted, along with signature and photograph of the candidate,
thumb impression and Bank Draft/Pay order of Rs. 2000/- payable in favour of “The West
Bengal University of Health Sciences” payable at Kolkata and photocopy of identity card
(EPIC /Passport /Adhar), along with a copy of reserved category certificate (wherever it is
applicable) submitted to the University as per schedule enclosed. Candidates should submit
the separate application for each course.
Written Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern
A written test will be conducted if the number of willing candidates is significantly more than
the number of seats available. Otherwise there will be an interview for the purpose
- A written test of 100 marks will be held.
- The question paper of the written test shall be set in English and shall contain 100 single best response type Multiple Choice Questions.
- The duration of the test will be of 80 minutes.
- A common aptitude test will be conducted through 100 MCQs.
- There will be no deduction of marks for an incorrect answer.
- Forms to be submitted Online in Between 20.07.2018 to 01.08.2018
- Last date of Submission 02/08/18
- Interview call letter / Admit Cards to be downloaded on 13.08.2018
- Proposed date and time of Interview/Written Examinations 17.08.2018.2018 at the University premises., Verification of documents – From 11 AM onwards and interview/viva voce will start
from 12.00 Noon
- Declaration of results On or before 28.08.2018
- Counselling & Admission yet to come.
Affiliated College and seats:
- i. College Of Paramedical And Allied Health Sciences, Wbuhs [B.Sc in Critical Care
Technology (20), B.Sc in Operation Theatre Technology (20), B.Sc in Perfusion
Technology(10) and Bsc Physician Assistant (20)]
- ii. R.G. Kar Medical College ([B.Sc in Critical Care Technology (10), B.Sc in Operation
Theatre Technology (10), B.Sc in Perfusion Technology(10)]
- iii. Sanjiban Institute Of Health Science [B.Sc in Critical Care Technology (12), B.Sc in
Operation Theatre Technology (12)]
- iv. Charnock Healthcare Institute [B.Sc.in Critical Care Technology (25), B.Sc.in
Operation Theater Technology (25)]
- v. Vivekananda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Kolkata [B.Sc.in Critical Care
Technology (20), B.Sc.in Operation Theater Technology (20)]
- vi. HLG Memorial Hospital [B.Sc.in Critical Care Technology (10), B.Sc.in Operation
Theater Technology (10)]