Bank of India Recruitment Exam 2017 for Specialist Officer Posts Online Application Form & Advertisement is available now.
- 1 Bank of India Recruitment Exam 2017
- 1.1 Vacancies in Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 BOI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.3 BOI Specialist Officers Exam Date 2017
- 1.4 BOI Specialist Officers Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.5 BOI Specialist Officers Exam Center
- 1.6 Download BOI Specialist Officers Call letters 2017
- 1.7 BOI Specialist Officers Previous Year Question Papers Answers
- 1.8 BOI Specialist Officers Exam Books and Study Materials
- 1.9 BOI Specialist Officers Group Discussion/ Interview
- 1.10 BOI Specialist Officers Interview call letters
- 1.11 Online Mock Test Paper
Bank of India Recruitment Exam 2017
- Here is a another Jobs in Banks for job seekers. BANK OF INDIA (BOI), a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment of Specialist Officers in various cadre/scales as below:
Vacancies in Bank of India Recruitment 2017
BOI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘CAREER’ and then click on the link “Recruitment of Specialist Officers – Project No. 2015-16/2 Notice dated 08.02.2017 this will open a new window in this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)|
|GENERAL & OTHERS||Rs. 600/- (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)|
- Submission of on – line application commencing from 23.02.2017
- Last date for submission of on – line application 08.03.2017
- Relevant date for Age/Qualification/Experience 01.01.2017
Candidates are requested to read the entire notice carefully before paying fees and submitting application. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
BOI Specialist Officers Exam Date 2017
- Selection will be through online test and/or group discussion and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates. Bank reserves the right to conduct or to cancel ONLINE TEST.
BOI Specialist Officers Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Law officer Scale II
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Minimum qualifying marks for general candidates||Duration|
|English Language||50||50||30|| |
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50||50||20|
For – Chartered Accountant Scale II, Risk Analyst Scale II, Information Technology Scale II, Technical Officer (Premises) & (Appraisal) Scale II
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||MaximumMarks||Minimum qualifying marks for general candidates||Duration|
|English Language||50||50||30||90 minutes|
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Except Professional Knowledge paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers.
There will be penalty (one fourth or 0.25 ) for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
BOI Specialist Officers Exam Center
- The examination will be conducted online in Ahmedabad, Bangaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram..
Download BOI Specialist Officers Call letters 2017
- The Centre, venue address, post applied for, date and time for examination and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter.
- An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in by entering his/her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
- No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Hand-outs etc. will be sent by post/ courier. Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form.
- Bank will not take responsibility for late receipt / non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via sms to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of Bank.
BOI Specialist Officers Previous Year Question Papers Answers
- JbigDeaL will guide you to get Bank of India Specialist Officers recruitment written test question papers with answers for Sarkari Naukri Exam, if we found the BOI Specialist Officers Previous Year Question Papers with solution, we will upload here. But we have managed to find some model question papers of BOI Specialist Officers exam 2017.
Specialist Officer – English Sample Paper
Specialist Officer – IT Sample Paper
Specialist Officer – IT Model Paper
Specialist Officer – Law Model Paper
Specialist Officer – Law Sample Paper
BOI Specialist Officers Exam Books and Study Materials
We have found some books and study materials of Bank of India Recruitment 2017 written exam test which is showing as following these BOI Specialist Officers books are in English and Hindi Language, candidates should have at least one books and also last 10 yearsBOI Specialist Officers question papers with solution for better exam preparation.
BOI Specialist Officers 2017 Books
BOI Specialist Officers 2017 Study Materials
BOI Specialist Officers Group Discussion/ Interview
- Candidates who will be shortlisted in the online examination will subsequently be called for Group Discussion and/or Interview. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks for the general category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%.
- Group discussion will be of 100 Marks & minimum qualifying marks for the general category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%.
- Group Discussions will be of qualifying nature & marks obtained in Group Discussion will not be added for final selection. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- The weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and interview will be 50:50. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in Online Examination (marks obtained in Professional Knowledge paper) and Interview. A candidate should be found suitable both in the Online Examination and interview to be eligible for final selection.
BOI Specialist Officers Interview call letters
- Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised Banks website www.bankofindia.co.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained.
- However, Bank reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of Interview or hold supplementary process for particular date /session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
Online Mock Test Paper
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
- START Financial Awareness
- START Banking Awareness
- START Marketing Aptitude
Be the first to leave a review.