Banking Current Affairs April 2016 Question Answers Download PDF. we will gives you all important updated news on Banking Current Affairs April 2016. This Banking Current Affairs April 2016 can download in PDF file for free.
Banking Current Affairs April 2016
So those candidate are preparing for banking exam like SBI Exam or IPBS Exam will help them in baking exam and interview. Unfortunately our Current Affairs April 2016 is not available in Hindi language, but we will try to make it available in Hindi language.
[box title=” QUICK LINKS “]
- Mumbai based National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development joint venture with German Government for a special programme for which initiative(s)?
B. Rehabilitation for Food Security
C. Both A& B
D. Neither A nor B
Answer : – C. Both A&B
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) joint venture with German government for a special programme on ‘Soil Protection and Rehabilitation for Food Security’
- Singapore Based DBS development bank launched which bank in India to use technologies like biometrics and Artificial Intelligence?
D. None of the above
Answer : D. None of the above
Singapore based DBS Development Bank launched a mobile-only bank in IndiA. The dedicated digibank uses technologies for paperless, Signature less and branchless bank
- Nation’s first Small Finance Bank to be set up and allowed for basic banking operations after getting approval from RBI in PunjaB. What is its name?
Capital Local Finance Bank
B. Capital Local Payment Bank
C. Capital Rural Payment Bank
D. Capital Small Finance Bank Ltd
Answer : D. Capital Small Finance Bank Ltd
Punjab Headquartered CAPTIAL LOCAL AREA BANK introduced the nation’s first small finance bank “Capital Small Finance Bank Limited” and after getting approval from RBI with 10 branches
- Which bank has initiated the dedicated branch for Startups to assist entrepreneurs in setting up new companies and offer banking services?
B. ICICI bank
C. HSBC bank
Answer : A. RBL Bank
RBL Bank launches Bengaluru branch for startups. It also provide a range of value added services including Registration, legal and tax formalities through its affiliates and partners.
- Officials which departments are advised the Banking sectors to share transaction details in single format to probe the fraudulent and Money Laundering?
Income Tax and Intelligence Bureau
B. Central Bureau of Investigation and Intelligence Bureau
C. Income Tax and Central Vigilance Commission
D. Central Bureau of Investigation and Income Tax
Answer : B. Central Bureau of Investigation and Intelligence Bureau
- India claims a loan of $250 million from the BRICS’s New Development Bank to which bank for a renewable Energy project?
State Bank of India
B. Reserve Bank of India
C. Indian Bank
D. Canara Bank
Answer : –D. Canara Bank
India gets a loan of $250 million from the BRICS’s New Development Bank funding to Canara Bank for a renewable energy project.
The Development Bank has approved four green renewable energy projects from India, China, Brazil and South Africa entailing Bank financing of $811 million.
- Reserve Bank Of India has recently cuts off Maturity of Masala Bonds to how many years?
B. 4 Years
C. 3 Years
D. No such restriction
Answer : C. 3 Years
RBI has reduced the minimum tenure of Masala bonds to 3 years make it more attractive. The term “Masala Bond” is used to refer to rupee-denominated borrowings by Indian entities in overseas markets.
- According to the World Bank, who is the largest remittance recipient in the world during 2015?
Answer : D. India
India retained top in 2015, attracting about $69 billion in remittances, but decline in remittances as compared $70 billion in 2014, the World Bank mentioned in its annual report ‘Migration and Development Brief
- RBI and National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) have recently launched in April 2016________________________with the objective of encouraging electronic payment systems for ushering in a cashless society in IndiA.
Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
B. Aadhar Based Payment System
C. Cashless payment System
D. Hassle free Payment System
Answer : A. Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
Explanation: UPI is an enhanced version of Instant Mobile Payment system. You will be required to have a bank account and Smartphone. Once you register for UPI with your bank, a unique “Virtual Address” will be created and same mapped with your mobile Phone.
- Which of the following Indian Bank has launched “Campus Wallet”, a student identity card integrated with banking technology?
B. IndusInd Bank
C. Federal Bank
D. Axis Bank
Answer : C. Federal Bank
Federal Bank launched “Campus Wallet”, a student identity card integrated with banking technology in tie-up with technology startup Chillar Payment Solutions.
Download Full PDF Banking Current Affairs April 2016 (MCQs)
- You can download full Banking Current Affairs April 2016 Question with Answers in PDF format, for this you have to share the page to Unlock the download link.
|April 2016||Download Banking Current Affairs April 2016|
Don not forget to check the following topics