Banking Current Affairs December 2015 Question Answers Download PDF. we will gives you all important updated news on Banking Current Affairs December 2015. This Banking Current Affairs December 2015 can download in PDF file for free.
Banking Current Affairs December 2015
So those candidate are preparing for banking exam like SBI Exam or IPBS Exam will help them in baking exam and interview. Unfortunately our Current Affairs December 2015 is not available in Hindi language, but we will try to make it available in Hindi language.
[box title=” QUICK LINKS “]
- Credit deal has been inked for the Andhra Pradesh Rural Inclusive Growth Project between Centre, Andhra Pradesh and World Bank for how much amount?
B. $75 million
C. $86 million
D. $60 million
Answer – B. $75 million
- Which of the following was ICICI Bank’s corporate banking division head who recently quit the the bank to join Standard Chartered bank as its India CEO?
B. Nilanjan Bhattacharya
C. Zarine Daruwala
D. Dr. Tushaar N. Shah
Answer – C. Zarine Daruwala
- Which two Indian banks are going to list their bonds on the London Stock Exchange?
Axis and ICICI
B. Yes bank and SBI
C. ICICI & SBI
D. HDFC & YES Bank
Answer – D. HDFC & YES Bank
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched “Neev Fund” to invest in small infrastructure projects in eight low-income states. Which of the following are co-investmentors in this fund?
UK Department for Business, Innovation and Skills & SBI
B. UK Department of International Development & ICICI
C. UK Department for Business, Innovation and Skills & HDFC
D. UK Department of International Development & SBI
Answer – D. UK Department of International Development & SBI
- Who is appointed by Deutsche Bank as its head of corporate and investment banking for the Asia Pacific region?
B. Jeff Urwin
C. James McMurdo
D. John Cryan
Answer – C. James McMurdo
- Which Indian bank is all set to become the first bank to launch mobile wallet service for feature mobile phone “Batua”?
Answer – B. SBI
- Which of the following plan has been started by the government in the month of August to curb non-performing assets (NPAs) Public sector banks?
B. Strategic Debt Restructuring
Answer – C. Indradhanush
- Which of the following nations have implemented the banking service protocol?
Pakistan and Japan
B. Korea and Afganistan
C. China and Pakistan
D. Afganistan and China
Answer – C. China and Pakistan
- To execute “DirectRemit 60 seconds” remittance platform which bank has partnered with State Bank of India?
B. Emirates Islamic Bank
C. National Bank of Abu Dhabi
D. National Bank of Fujairah
Answer – A. Emirates NBD
- Bank for International Settlements (BIS) has appointed which of the following as the Vice-Chairman of its Board of Directors?
2. Jens Weidmann
3. Raghuram Rajan
4. Haruhiko Kuroda
Answer – 3. Raghuram Rajan
Download PDF Banking Current Affairs December 2015 (MCQs)
- You can download full Banking Current Affairs December 2015 Question with Answers in PDF format, for this you have to share the page to Unlock the download link.
|December 2015||Download Banking Current Affairs December 2015|
Don not forget to check the following topics