Banking Current Affairs June 2016 Question Answers Download PDF. We will gives you all important updated news on Banking Current Affairs June 2016. This Banking Current Affairs June 2016 can download in PDF file for free.
Banking Current Affairs June 2016
So those candidate are preparing for banking exam like SBI Exam or IPBS Exam will help them in baking exam and interview. Unfortunately our Current Affairs June 2016 is not available in Hindi language, but we will try to make it available in Hindi language.
[box title=” QUICK LINKS “]
- Who took charge as the Managing Director of State Bank of Travancore, is one of the five associate banks of State Bank of India?
A. CS Manojkumar
B. CD Deskmukh
C. CR Sasikumar
D. MD Viswanathan
Answer : C. CR Sasikumar
- What is the Cash Reserve ratio fixed by Reserve bank of India announced during Second Bi- Monthly monetary Policy for the FY 2016-17?
Answer : A. 4%
- Which bank announced the launch of India’s first Internationally listed certified green bonds to finance climate change solutions around the world?
Answer : C. AXIS
- Which Bank signed an MoU with Spain’s Caixa bank to fund Indo-Spanish Joint Ventures and local Business?
Answer : C. SBI
- Which bank has approved a $100 million loan to strengthen a key irrigation system and improve water management in Tamilnadu?
A. BRICS Bank
Answer : B. ADB
- The Former Chairman MS Krishna Bhat has passed away in Mangaluru at the age of 78. He belonged to which Bank?
A. Punjab and Sind Bank
B. Andhra Bank
C. Karnataka Bank
D. Punjab National Bank
Answer : C. Karnataka Bank
- Which Bank chief to be joined in the Maharasthra based Ratnakar Bank Limited as Head of corporate banking?
A. Bank of America
B. Royal Bank of Scotland
D. Bank of Japan
Answer : B. Royal Bank of Scotland
Download Full PDF Banking Current Affairs June 2016 (MCQs)
- You can download full Banking Current Affairs June 2016 Question with Answers in PDF format, for this you have to share the page to Unlock the download link.
|June 2016||Download Banking Current Affairs June 2016|
Don not forget to check the following topics