Banking Current Affairs May 2016 Question Answers Download PDF. we will gives you all important updated news on Banking Current Affairs May 2016. This Banking Current Affairs May 2016 can download in PDF file for free.
Banking Current Affairs May 2016
So those candidate are preparing for banking exam like SBI Exam or IPBS Exam will help them in baking exam and interview. Unfortunately our Current Affairs May 2016 is not available in Hindi language, but we will try to make it available in Hindi language.
- The World Bank Group has launched the much anticipated_________________ Facility to quickly mobilize funds to tackle global disease outbreaks and create a new insurance market for pandemic risk?
- Pandemic Shared Finance
- Pandemic Assisted Finance
- Pandemic Emergency Finance
- Pandemic Assured Finance
Answer – Pandemic Emergency Finance
- Which Bank’s proposal for increase in the FDI limit that the ex-post facto approved by Cabinet?
- HDFC Bank
- Yes Bank
- Indusind Bank
- ICICI Bank
Answer – Yes Bank
- Kolkata based Tea Board has designated Bank of India as the new settlement bank for Pan ¬India __________ from sale number 25?
Answer – E-auction
- Union IT & Communications Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad informed that India Posts payments bank will start functioning from which date?
- March 2017
- April 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
Answer – March 2017
- Government signed the Loan and Project Agreements with World Bank (IBRD) for assistance of US$ 100 million for which state Urban Water Supply Modernization project?
- Andhra Pradesh
Answer – Karnataka
- World Bank announced the Insurance plan to which Disease to mobilize funds and to generate global and national responses to disease outbreaks?
Answer – Pandemic
- Which bank decided to halve the branches in India as customers go Digital to focus on retail banking over digital channels?
Answer – HSBC
- Which bank has estimated a loss of Rs. 5,380 Crore in the Final Quarter, the biggest ever quarterly loss in India’s Bank History?
Answer – PNB
- State Bank of India has planned to merge how many associate banks to acquire their businesses including assets and liabilities?
- None of these
Answer – None of these
- Reserve Bank of India authorized how many banks to accept payments of Income Tax dues to make sophistication in payment of dues?
Answer – 29
Download Full PDF Banking Current Affairs May 2016 (MCQs)
- You can download full Banking Current Affairs May 2016 Question with Answers in PDF format, for this you have to share the page to Unlock the download link.
|May 2016||Download Banking Current Affairs May 2016|
Don not forget to check the following topics
Last Updated on by