BDL Management Trainee Exam 2018: Bharat Dynamics Limited MT Exam Previous Year Question Papers, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Exam Date, Result.
- 1 BDL Management Trainee Exam 2018
- 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 2.1 BDL Management Trainee Exam Pattern
- 2.2 BDL Management Trainee Syllabus
- 3 Old Question Papers
- 4 BDL Management Trainee Admit Card 2018
- 5 BDL Management Trainee Result 2018
BDL Management Trainee Exam 2018
- Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), A Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence (MoD), its registered office at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad. Recently BDL has been publish a Recruitment Advertisement of Management Trainee Exam 2018, you can also view the notification at BDL Recruitment 2018.
BDL Management Trainee Exam Date 2018
- Candidates are required to appear for the Computer Based Online Test (CBOT) on the date, time and venue which will be mentioned in their Admit Card.
- Computer Based Online Test for Management Trainees is being tentatively scheduled in fourth week of March 2016. Please be in touch with our website on a regular basis for further updates.
BDL Management Trainee Eligibility
- First Class Engineering degree i.e. B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical or its equivalent For Manager Mechanical
- First Class Engineering Degree i.e. B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: Management Trainee (Electronics).
- First Class Engineering Degree i.e. B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical or its equivalent/Aerospace Engineering. For Management Trainee (Mechanical).
- Candidates who have appeared/ appearing in their final year and whose results are awaited are NOT eligible to apply.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
BDL Management Trainee Exam Pattern
For Management Trainees selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) & Interview. The final selection of the candidate(s) will be based on the merit.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Online Test (CBOT).
- The test will be of Two Hours duration. The test will be in two parts and comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline.
- Part-II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude.
BDL Management Trainee Syllabus
- 1. Quantitative Ability
- 2. Verbal ability
- 3. Logical Reasoning
- 4. Data Analysis & Data sufficiency
- 5. Current Affairs and General Awareness
BDL Management Trainee Syllabus for Computer Science Engineering & IT
BDL Management Trainee Syllabus For Electronics Engineering
BDL Management Trainee Syllabus For Mechanical Engineering
Bdl Management Trainee Syllabus For P&a
Old Question Papers
BDL Management Trainee Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- BDL Management Trainee Officially does not provide last year’s question paper or sample paper. We have found tired to manage old question papers of BDL question paper of Management Trainee. You can download these BDL Management Trainee exam question papers for free in PDF format. We have tired to find BDL MT last 10 year question papers with solution but at this time we have only few BDL Management Trainee question papers which is given below.
BDL MT Question Papers
BDL MT Question Papers (ME)
BDL MT Question Papers (CS)
BDL MT Question Papers (Electronics)
BDL Management Trainee Online Mock Test
The following online mock test will help you for better BDL Management Trainee (MT) exam preparation and also other kind of entrance exam.
GENERAL APTITUDE TEST
- Basic Science Question Answers
- English Language Question Answers
- Analytical Reasoning Question Answers
- Data interpretation Question Answers
- Online Mock Test
BDL Management Trainee Admit Card 2018
- The Bharat Dynamics Limited will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of Management Trainees Exam 2018.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Online Test (CBOT). Candidates are required to appear for the CBOT on the date, time and venue which will be mentioned in their Admit Card. Admit Cards will be sent by email only. A candidate should possess a valid e-mail id for next 6 months from the date of advertisement.
BDL Management Trainee Admit Card / Call Letter Not Received?
- Well i am getting so many query that, still many candidates have not received their BDL Management Trainee Admit Card / Call Letter.
- STEP 1 : Please your email- (1) INBOX, (2) SPAM OR JUNK folder in your email. Check the image below.
- STEP 2 : Did you read the Advertisement carefully? According to them they will send the admit card to only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria. Like if you are a final year student or you are waiting for your result you are not eligible.
- STEP 3 : If you clear both step 1 and step 2 but still you have not received the admit card, in this case i would suggest you to contact the BDL.
BDL Management Trainee Result 2018
- Bharat Dynamics Limited MT Exam result will be announced on BDL website, the BDL Management Trainee written test will be done through Computer Based Test, candidates don’t have to wait much more longer to get the BDL Management Trainee Result 2018.
- Minimum qualifying marks for each of the criteria (Written Test and Interview) is 60% for General Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD with respect to posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD candidates.
- Candidate need to secure the minimum prescribed marks for each criteria defined, to qualify for subsequent stage of selection. Cut off marks in each discipline will be determined keeping in view up to 7:1 ratio. The Selection Committee will decide the final ratio of calling candidates. Candidates who meet the cut off marks criteria will be short listed for interview in the respective discipline.