BHEL Recruitment 2020 Exam Previous Year Question Papers, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Exam Date, Online Application Form.
BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.) is an integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and one of the largest engineering and manufacturing companies in India in terms of turnover. We were established in 1964, ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry in India – a dream that has been more than realized with a well-recognized track record of performance.
BHEL Recruitment 2020
- Every year Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.(BHEL) thousands of candidates from allover the country. As per the requirement BHEL takes people for various domain. A large pool of trained and highly skilled officers is one of the major assets of BHEL. Most of the recruitment process is done through written test and interview.
BHEL Recruitment 2020 Posts Name
BHEL Engineer Trainee (ET) Exam 2020
BHEL ET Syllabus & Question Pattern
Engineer Trainee(ET): The written test for ET post will have 240 objective type questions & the duration is 2 Hrs 30 mins. The test has following sections –
- 1) Aptitude Test (covers Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Logical thinking, English, General Awareness)
- 2) Technical Test (questions from you specialization – Elect./Electronics/Mech engg.)
* Each correct answer – 1 mark & wrong answer will fetch negative mark of 0.2
BHEL Supervisor Trainee (ST) Exam 2020
BHEL ST Syllabus & Question Pattern
Supervisor Trainee (ST): The written test for ST post consists of 150 objective questions,to be answered in 2 Hrs time.Following are the sections –
- 1) Aptitude Test (covers Quantitative Aptitude,Reasoning,Logical thinking,English, General Awareness etc)
- 2) Technical Test (questions from your subjects – Elect./Electronics/Mech/Civil engg)
Questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English. There is negative mark of 0.2 for each wrong answer (1 mark for correct answer).
Old Question Papers
BHEL Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- As we all know that in Last five year BHEL recruited many candidates for Engineer Trainee (ET) and Supervisor Trainee (ST) Posts all the question papers of BHEL Last 10 years are available here. JbigDeaL will guide you to get BHEL Engineer Trainee (ET) and Supervisor Trainee (ST) recruitment written test question papers with answers for Sarkari Naukri Exam, if we found the latest BHEL previous year question papers with solution we will updated at this page, if you required anything else please comment below.
BHEL Sample Question Papers with Answers
- We have found 16 sample papers for BHEL Engineer Trainee (ET) and Supervisor Trainee (ST) Post written test exam, there four model question papers of General Awareness, four BHEL sample question papers with answers in General English, Aptitude and Reasoning. These model question papers of BHEL will helps you for better exam preparation. Just share this page to unlock download link in PDF files.
|General Awareness||General English||Aptitude||Reasoning|
BHEL 2020 Books and Study Materials
We have found some books and study materials of BHEL Recruitment 2020 written exam test which is showing as following these books are in English and Hindi Language, candidates should have at least one books on BHEL Engineer Trainee (ET) and Supervisor Trainee (ST) exam and also last 10 years BHEL question papers with solution for better BHEL exam preparation.
BHEL Exam 2020 Books
BHEL Exam Study Materials
BHEL Exam Online Practice Test:
- BHEL Engineer Trainee (ET) and Supervisor Trainee (ST) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
BHEL Engineer Trainee (ET) and Supervisor Trainee (ST) Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2020
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers