BHU B.Ed Admission 2022: UET Entrance 2022 Banaras Hindu University is the most prominent university in India, which is now achieving international recognition due to its quality education and offering new campus and research center to both Indian and foreign students. Currently university has 2500 research scholars and more 650 foreign students learning. It has recently opened its new campus Rajiv Gandhi South campus where it offers various academic programs only after clearing All India Entrance Test.
BHU B.Ed Admission 2022
- BHU offers all the courses in it 2 campus and 3 institutes. Courses in field of science, technology, social science, medicine and other such fields are being offered. The BEd course offered by the university is of 1yr where students are being taught under quality syllabus. After completing this course students can have a good exposure in this teaching field.
Eligibility for BEd
- Candidate need to be graduated with at least 45% from recognized university.
- Candidate need to appear for entrance exam conducted by the university in the month of June.
Candidate need to appear for UG course test UET.
BHU B.Ed Entrance :
The entrance exam for this course will be of objective type 150 questions. Candidate with GATE exam an also apply for the course.
Application form for the BEd course:
- The application form can be obtained from university counter by paying specific amount. Apart from that candidate can also download the same from university wesbite www.bhu.ac.in by paying amount through DD. Candidate should submit the completed form before the scheduled period.
B. Ed./B. Ed. (Special) Admission :
- There will be one paper of 150 minutes (Two and half hours) duration carrying 300 marks containing 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), to be divided into the following two parts:
- a) 30 MCQs on teaching aptitude, reasoning, current educational scenario,
- b) there will be five subject groups viz., Languages, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics and Humanities and Social Sciences. The candidate will be required to appear in the group for which he/she has given option in the application form on the basis of his/her eligibility. Each group will have 70 MCQs. The distribution of questions in the various groups will be as under:
- Languages- Equitable items from Hindi, English, Sanskrit; Life Sciences- Equitable items from Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and Home Science; Physical Sciences- Equitable items from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics; Mathematics- Majority of the items will be from Mathematics; Humanities and Social Sciences- Equitable items from History, Political Science, Geography, Economics, Commerce.
Note: Exercise of the choice of the group according to his/her eligibility qualifications is the responsibility of the candidate. The candidate appearing for the B.Ed./B.Ed. (Spl.) entrance test will have to choose only one group and will have no option to change his subject group if once allotted. Choosing subject group not commensurating with eligibility and/or appearing in the test in subject group not opted for, will disqualify the candidature at any stage. Choice once exercised in the application form is final.
|Commencement date of sale of application forms from the office counter||:||Feb, 2014|
|Last date for sale of application forms from the office counter||:||Merch, 2014|
|Last date for receipt of duly completed application forms||:||March, 2014|
Eligibility Criteria / Minimum Qualification –
- Graduate under at least 10+2+3 pattern [including Shastri] with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate considering all the subjects in three years except those subjects where only pass marks are required and which do not contribute to the total in the final (degree) marksheet. The applicant must have at least oneSchool subject* at the graduation level as a main subject**.
- M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./Acharya securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate. The applicant must have at least one school subject* at the graduation or post-graduation level as a main subject**.
* The School subjects are: Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Science (Physics and/or Chemistry), Biology (Zoology and/or Botany), Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, History (or AIHC & Arch.), Geography, Political Science (or Civics), Home Science, Statistics.
In the B. Ed./B. Ed. (spl.) there shall be five groups, viz; (A) Languages (B) Life Sciences (C) Physical Sciences (D) Mathematics and (E) Humanities and Social Sciences. A candidate to be eligible for particular group should have studied at least any one subject at graduation level (at least for two years)/postgraduation level as a main subject** mentioned in the following table. Course Code Numbers are also given in the table.
Main Subject at Graduate/Postgraduate Level
|Course Code No.|
|Life Sciences||Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Home Science||
|Humanities and Social Sciences||History or AIHC and Arch. /Geography/ Economics/Political Science/ Commerce||
** The main subjects are those whose marks contribute to the aggregate in the final (degree) marksheet and the subjects have been studied at least for 2-years in the graduation/post graduation level. “Chemistry” will be considered in Physical Sciences group if it has been a subject at UG level in Physical Sciences. However, it will be in Life Sciences group if it has been a subject in Life Sciences at UG level. Mathematics will be considered in Physical Sciences group only if it has been a subject at UG level in Physical Sciences.
IMPORTANT: Exercise of the choice of the group according to his/her eligibility qualifications is the responsibility of the candidate. The candidate appearing for the B.Ed./B.Ed. (Spl.) entrance test will have to choose only one groupand will have no option to change his/her subject group if once allotted. Choosing subject group not commensurating with eligibility and/or appearing in the test in subject group not opted for, will disqualify the candidature at any stage. Choice once exercised in the application form is final.
B. Ed. (Special) is a Teacher Education Programme for preparing teachers for teaching special needs children, such as, Children with Visual Impairment and Hearing Impairment. However, the Faculty will run two specialities, viz., Visual Impairment (V.I.) and Hearing Impairment (H.I.). A stipend of Rs. 300/- p.m. is given to fifteen B.Ed. (Special-Visual Impairment) students according to merit in UET
Old Question Papers
BHU B.Ed Entrance Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the BHU B.Ed Entrance (UET) previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for B.Ed Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 BHU B.Ed Entrance test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has BHU B.Ed Entrance Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|Humanity & Social Science||
BHU B.Ed Entrance Model Papers 2022:
- JbigDeaL provides BHU B.Ed Entrance Sample Question Papers with answers for 2022. BHU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in BHU B.Ed Entrance related exams.
|General English Comprehension|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning|
|Educational & General Awareness|
|Teaching-Learning & the School|
BHU B.Ed Entrance Online Practice Test:
- BHU B.Ed Entrance MCQ Questions Answers for B.Ed Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of BHU B.Ed Entrance question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
BHU B.Ed Entrance 2022 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for BHU B.Ed Admission 2022 UET Entrance 2022 Banaras Hindu University For Admission to Bachelor in Education courses 2022 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for BHU B.Ed Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for BHU B.Ed Entrance 2022 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best BHU B.Ed UET Entrance books in online you can check below.
BHU B.Ed Entrance 2022 Books
BHU B.Ed Entrance 2022 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=BHU+B.Ed&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=BHU+B.Ed&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2022 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2022
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2022
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers