BHU PMT 2020 – BHU MBBS & BDS Admission 2020 Application Form – BHU MBBS & BDS Admission atimsbhu.formzero.in. Banaras Hindu University Pre Medical Test 2020 Admission to MBBS and BDS. imsbhu.formzero.in
The entrance exam is basically held for admission to courses viz. MBBS / BDS / BAMS / B. Pharm. / B. Pharm.(Ay.) For MBBS test will be held in 2 stages:PMT Screening & PMT Mains,for other only one stage that’s PMT Screening.
BHU MBBS Admission 2020:
- BHU PMT Advertisement notification published on November by CBSE, Last Year it was announced on 28th November 2014. Information Bulletin will be available on the same day.
BHU PMT Exam Date 2020:
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted NEET 2020, where BHU is a participating institute. generally held in Month of May. Last date it was held on 03.05.2015.
BHU PMT Application Form 2020:
- Candidates can apply for BHU PMT- 2020 only “Online”.
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from December.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Board website http://www.bhu.ac.in/ims/
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
BHU PMT Eligibility 2020:
- QUALIFICATIONS – Passed Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent examination in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology + Botany) taken together; (i) For MBBS/BDS/BAMS – a minimum of 50% marks for General and 45% for General-PC candidates and 40% marks for OBC#/SC/ST and respective PC candidates; (ii) For B.Pharm. – a minimum of 60% marks for General / OBC and respective PC candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST and respective PC candidates. Candidates appearing in qualifying examination may also apply.
- AGE: Completed 17 years but not crossed 25 years as on 31st December, 2018
BHU PMT Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS) All India Competitive Written Test for admission to MBBS courses (63 seats) in two stages:
- 2. PMT- MAIN
- 1. PMT/PAT-SCREENING
- The Screening test is of 200 marks consisting of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
For MBBS, the candidate also has to appear in the Mains examination which would be held for the students who are short-listed from the Screening test.
- The Mains examinations is a subjective type paper containing 200 questions of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
The Banaras Hindu University will hold All India COMPETITIVE WRITTEN TEST for admission to MBBS course (84 seats) in TWO stages: PMT SCREENING and PMTMAIN, and to BDS (38 seats)/BAMS (78 seats) / B. Pharm. (33 seats) and B.Pharm.(Ay.) (Paid seats – 33) courses in ONE stage: PMT Screening.
BHU PMT Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the BHU PMT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) preparation. This Year on 2015 All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test conducted written test, the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
BHU PMT Model Question Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2020 for All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test Exam 2020. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in BHU PMT related exams.
BHU PMT Online Practice Test:
- BHU PMT MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance Test MBBS/BDS. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of BHU PMT Physics, Chemistry and Biology(Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
BHU PMT Result 2020:
- The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the BHU PMT Examination, evaluate the Answer Sheets and likely to declare the result by June, and the same will be hosted on website.There will be no separate result list of SC/ST candidates.
- As soon as the result is ready, CBSE will host the results on the website and thereafter candidates may download the Result Sheets.All Candidates appearing in BHU PMT– 2020 Examination must remain in touch with the websites of CBSE, MOHFW, Medical Counselling Committee (www.mcc.nic.in) and Participating States/Universities/Institutions till conclusion of final round of Counselling.
BHU PMT Answer Keys 2020:
- The CBSE will display Answer Key of the question giving opportunity to the candidates to challenge in case of any ambiguity on the website prior to declaration of result.
- The Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for any three days between dates 15th May to 20th May, 2018.
BHU PMT Admit Card 2020:
- The CBSE will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of BHU PMT – 2020.
- Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website
- Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical/ Dental Colleges is over.
BHU PMT counseling :
- Online counselling would be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services. Information for online counselling would also be available on Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) website (www.mcc.nic.in).. Candidates placed in Merit/ Wait List are advised to read the counselling information bulletin carefully and understand the course of action to be taken by them for appearing in the Counselling.Latest Topics: