BIS Scientist B Exam 2018 : Bureau Of Indian standards Previous Year Question Papers, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Exam Date, Result.
- 1 BIS Scientist B Exam 2018
- 2 BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2018
- 3 Old Question Papers
- 4 BIS Scientist B Exam Call Letters
- 5 BIS Scientist B Exam Cutoff Score
BIS Scientist B Exam 2018
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control
of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the
National Standards Body of India and is responsible for activities in the field of
Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking of Gold/Silver Jewellery,
Laboratory Testing etc., in India.
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2018
- Every year Bureau Of Indian standards recruited thousands of candidates for Scientist B vacancies post. BIS offers excellent career opportunities to bright, young dynamic persons for the post of Scientist-‘B’ generally recruited people for the following posts
Scientist B Vacancies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Leather Technology
BIS Scientist B Eligibility
- Age Limit : candidates must be between 21-30 years of age as on 01.09.2018.
- For Engineering Stream : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- For Chemistry and Microbiology : Master’s Degree in Natural Science or equivalent in
concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
BIS Scientist B Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in an online examination (Computer Based Test). Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online examination will subsequently be called for an Interview.
- The BIS Scientist B tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate half or 0.50 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Total Number of Question will be 200 and all question will carry one mark, so Total Marks would be 200. Total Time Duration of this exam would be 120 Minutes.
Name of the Tests
|No. of Questions||Maximum |
|4||Technical Knowledge of Concerned Discipline||50||50|
Old Question Papers
BIS Scientist B Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- As we all know that in Last five year BIS recruited many candidates for “Scientist – B” Posts all the question papers of BIS Scientist B Last 10 years are available here. JbigDeaL will guide you to get BIS Scientist B recruitment written test question papers with answers for Sarkari Naukri Exam. At this moment we don’t have the previous year paper, the following question paper based on GATE and other PSU exam. if we found the latest BIS Scientist B previous year question papers with solution we will updated at this page, if you required anything else please comment below.
[tnc-pdf-viewer-iframe file=”https://www.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Information_HandoutEnglish.pdf” width=”700″ height=”450″ download=”true” print=”true” fullscreen=”true” share=”true” zoom=”true” open=”true” pagenav=”true” logo=”true” find=”true” language=”en-US” page=”” default_zoom=”auto”]
BIS Scientist B Sample Question Papers Answers
- We have found BIS Scientist B sample papers for written test exam. There are many model question papers like (A) English, (B) Quantitative Aptitude, (C) Reasoning Hindi and English Languages. These model question papers of BIS Scientist B will helps you for better exam preparation. Just share this page to unlock download link in PDF files.
BIS Scientist B Engineers Subjects Online Mock Test Question Answers
BIS Scientist B Exam Call Letters
- BIS Scientist B Exam Call Letters or Admit Card or Hall ticket: A candidate who has registered successfully should download his/her call letter from the BIS’s website www.bis.org.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
- No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout will be sent by post/ courier.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms to the email ID and mobile number
registered in the online application form.
- Candidates are hence advised to regularly keep in touch with the BIS website www.bis.org.in for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
BIS Scientist B Exam Cutoff Score
- Each candidate will have to secure a minimum score in each test and also on total to be considered to be called for interview. Mere passing in individual tests may not be sufficient as candidates should also score sufficiently high on total in order of merit to be called for interview.
- Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Online Exam without the following documents
2) Photo-identity proof (specified in Para 13 below) in original and
3) Photocopy of photo-identity proof