BITS MCA Entrance Exam 2019 – BIT, Mesra MCA Entrance Exam Test 2019. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the 3-year (6-semester) Full-Time Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programme at Mesra and its Off Campuses at Allahabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lalpur (Ranchi City) and Noida for the session 2019-20.
BITS MCA Entrance Exam 2019
- Admissions to MCA programme of Birla Institute of Technology and its extension centers at Allahabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lalpur and Noida are done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Test.
- The MCA Information Brochure 2019 – covers admissions to the 3-year (6-semester) full-time Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programme 2019 offered at the Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, and its Off Campuses at Allahabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lalpur (Ranchi City) and Noida. The programme will commence in August 2015.
BITS MCA Entrance Exam Date 2019:
- The selections will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in MCA 2015 Online Entrance Test conducted by the Institute.
BIT MCA Entrance Application Form 2019:
To start online application, click on the link “Apply Online”, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ when prompted. Do not share the username and password with anyone.
- Last date for submission of online application – 17th April 2015.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms – 24th April 2015
- Date for Online Entrance Test: 23rd and 24th May 2015 (Saturday & Sunday).
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to download the MCA Information Brochure 2019 (pdf) and read it carefully.
BITS-MCA Eligibility 2019
- Those who have a recognized bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum in 10+2+3 system) in BCA or B.Sc in Computer Application/ Information Technology/Electronics or B.Sc. /B.A with Mathematics or Statistics at graduate level are eligible to apply for BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Test 2019. The B.Sc. /B.A. (honors) candidates must have minimum 60% (50% for SC/ST) marks in their honors subject. Candidates of other courses need to have 60 %( 50% for SC/ST) marks in average in graduation.
BITS-MCA Entrance Syllabus / Question Pattern
The Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, will conduct an Online Entrance Test for shortlisting candidates for admission to its 3-year (6-semester) full-time MCA programme 2019.
- The MCA 2015 Online Entrance Test shall comprise of 120 questions to be answered in 2 hours.
- Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices out of which only one is correct.
- A candidate must select only the correct answer to score full marks.
- For each correct answer a candidate will earn 4 marks.
- For every incorrect answer one mark will be deducted.
- If a question has not been attempted no credit will be given.
- The questions will be distributed into various areas as follows and the detailed syllabus is given below:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions|
|B||Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning||20|
Section A: Mathematics (60 questions – objective type)
- Algebra: Fundamental operations in Algebra, expansion, factorization, quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, binomial theorem, permutations and combinations, surds
- Set Theory: Sets and subsets, operations on sets, sequences, properties of integers, relations and functions
- Matrix Algebra: Elementary transformations, inverse of a matrix, rank, solution of simultaneous linear equations, eigenvalues and eigenvectors, quadratic forms
- Co-ordinate Geometry: Rectangular Cartesian co-ordinates, equations of a line, mid point, intersections etc., equations of a circle, distance formulae, pair of straight lines, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, simple geometric transformations such as translation, rotation, scaling.
- Calculus: Limit of functions, continuous functions, differentiation of function(s), tangents and normals, simple examples of maxima and minima, integration of function by parts, by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integral application to volumes and surfaces of frustums of a sphere, cone, cylinder, Taylor Series.
- Differential Equations: Differential equations of first order and their solutions, linear differential equations with constant coefficients, homogenous linear differential equations.
- Vectors: Position vector, addition and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics.
- Trigonometry: Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse function
- Probability and Statistics: Basic concepts of probability theory, averages, dependent and independent events, frequency distributions, and measures of dispersions, skewness and kurtosis, random variable and distribution functions, mathematical expectations, binomial, Poisson, normal distributions, curve fitting, and principle of least squares, correlation and regression
- Linear Programming: Formulation of simple linear programming problems, basic concepts of graphical and simplex methods, revised simplex method, transportation and assignment problems, duality and integer programming
Section B: Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning: (20 questions – objective type)
- Questions in this section will test logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and visio-spatial reasoning
Section C: Computer Awareness: (20 questions – objective type)
- Computer Basics :Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Structure of instructions in CPU, input / output devices, computer memory, memory organization, back-up devices
- Data Representation: Representation of characters, integers, and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, Binary Arithmetic: Addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, 1’s and 2’s complement arithmetic, floating point representation of numbers, normalized floating point representation, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams
- Computer Architecture: Block structure of computers, communication between processor and I / O devices, interrupts
- Computer Language: Assembly language and high-level language, Multiprogramming and time-sharing operating systems, Computer Programming in C.
- Flow chart and Algorithms
- Operating Systems: Evolution of operating systems, types of operating systems, functions of an operating system, modern operating systems
Section D: English: (20 questions – objective type)
- Use of articles and prepositions (fill in the blanks or correct use)
- Idioms and phrases
- Reading comprehension
- Expansion of an idea
- Sentence sequence (jumbled sentences)
- Completion of a sentence (with choices)
- Choice of appropriate word to fill in the blanks (with options)
- Abridging sentences / paragraphs.
The number of seats
- Kolkata – 55
- Allahabad – 60
- Jaipur – 45
- Mesra – 60
- Lalpur – 120
- Noida – 60
Old Question Papers
BIT MCA Entrance Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the MCA Entrabce previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MCA Entrance Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 BIT MCA written test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
- START Online Mock Test
BIT MCA Entrance Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for BIT MCA Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in BIT MCA Entrance related exams.
|General Awareness||General English||Mathematics||Analytical Ability/Logical Reasoning|
Online Practice Test:
- BIT MCA Entrance MCQ Questions Answers for MCA Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
BIT MCA Entrance 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for BIT MCA Entrance 2019 For the Admission into Master of Computer Applications (MCA) 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for BIT MCA Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for MCA Entrance 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution.We have found some best BIT MCA Entrance books in online you can check below.
BIT MCA 2019 Books
BIT MCA Study Materials
BIT MCA Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
- Admit cards will be sent by e-mail/post to all eligible candidates whose properly completed application forms have been received within the stipulated time at the office of the Dean, Admissions & Academic Coordination, BIT Mesra, Ranchi. Candidates will be allotted a Test Center, date and time slot for the Test, as above.
- The Institute will try to allot the Test Center and date as per candidates’ preference as far as possible. However, the Institute reserves the right to shift candidates to an alternative Test Center / date, based on the number of candidates for a given Test Center / Test Center capacity.
- Download Admit Card: Admit card will be available on the Institute website after 10th May 2015. Candidate has to enter his/her Name, Form No. and Date of Birth to download the admit card.
|Address||Birla Institute Of Technology Extension Centre, Lalpur Jharkhand 834001|
|Phone||0651-2531817 / 2531676|
|Test Period||BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Test (BITS-MCA 2019) is generally held in Month of May|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers