BLDE University PGET 2019 BLDE University Post Graduate Entrance Test for the admission to MD, MS and Diploma in medical courses in the university.
BLDEU PGET 2019:
- The University has been established by the Sponsoring Society, BLDE Association which is one of the most charitable associations in Karnataka. The entrance test for admission to Post Graduate
Degree and Diploma courses to be conducted by the BLDE University, Bijapur
BLDEU PGET 2019 Exam Date
- BLDE University, Bijapur conducts the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test BLDE PGET 2019, generally held in Month of February .
BLDEU PGET Application Form 2019:
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from January.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
Duration of the courses:
- M.D. in Human Anatomy, Human Psychology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology,
Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Dermatology,
- M.S. in General Surgery, Orthopedics, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Obst.& Gynecology.
- Diploma in DCP, DCH, D.Ortho, DA, DLO, DGO.
BLDEU PGET Eligibility 2019:
- Applicants must meet all the requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI from time to time.
- They should have successfully passed their MBBS / BDS from an Institution recognized by MCI / DCI.
- They must have completed or be completing their internship by 30th April 2018 at the latest.
BLDEU PGET 2019 Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- The scope of the syllabi for the Post Graduate Medical / Dental entrance test is based on the M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. syllabus as prescribed by MCI / DCI respectively.
- There will be only one test which will have 180 multiple choice questions (MCQ). The time allotted for the
test shall be 180 minutes.
- The time allotted for the test is 180 minutes (3 hours).
- There will be no negative marking.
- The number of questions related to each subject in BLDEU-PGET-2019 is approximately mentioned below.
|Biochemistry||08||Obstetrics & Gynecology||11|
|Community Medicine||15||TB & Chest Diseases||05|
Old Question Papers
BLDEU PGET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the BLDEU PGET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Medical Entrance Exam (PG) preparation. This Year on 2015 BLDEU PGET written test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
BLDEU PGET 2019 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for BLDEU PGET Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in BLDEU PGET related exams.
Sample Paper I
Sample Paper II
Model Paper I
Model Paper II
BLDEU PGET 2019 Online Practice Test:
- BLDEU PGET Questions Answers for Medical PG Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of BLDEU PGET question answers quiz.
BLDEU PGET 2019 Question Bank:
- JbigDeaL provided three BLDEU PGET Question Bank for students, these question banks are in pdf file. Students can download these question bank for free.
BLDEU PGET 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for BLDE University Post Graduate Entrance Test For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for BLDEU PGET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for BLDEU PGET Medical PG Entrance 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best BLDEU PGET books in online you can check below.
Medical PG Entrance 2019 Books
Medical PG Entrance 2019 Study Materials
BLDEU PGET Result 2019:
- Rank list/ Rank Card will be prepared only for those candidates who are eligible for Post Graduate Courses as per the regulations of Medical Council of India.
- The final merit / rank list is generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same will be published on last week of Febuary.
- Online Rank Card will be available university website from the same time.
BLDEU PGET Admission Ticket 2019:
- Online Test Admission Ticket will be available in University website from mid of Febuary. Candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT). No Test Admission Ticket will be dispatched either by post or courier or in person to the candidates.
BLDEU PGET counseling :
- The presence of candidate is compulsory for counseling , since it involves Biometrics, photo and signatureverification. Only one person (parent / guardian) will be permitted to accompany the candidate duringcounseling.
|Address||Smt. Bagaramma Sajjan Campus,|
08352-264030, 08352-262541 and 08352-262770
|Working Time||(11:00 AM to 01:00 PM, 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM – Monday to Friday) (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM – Saturday)|
Not available on Sunday and other public holidays
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers