BRAOU Admission 2018 Notification For Application Form 2018-2019. Students who wants to take admission at BRAOU University, check the following information which might helps you.
Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU), formerly known as Andhra Pradesh Open University, is located in the city of Hyderabad. With a wide network of 206 study centers spread throughout the state of Andhra Pradesh, the University has for its motto “Education at Your Doorstep”. The University, the first of its kind in the Country was brought into being through an act of Andhra Pradesh State Legislature in August,1982.
BRAOU Admission 2018
- Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) Courses has been approved by UGC.
- The University offers various Under Graduate (UG) like B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Post Graduate (PG) like (MA, M.Com), Research (M.Phil, PHD) degree courses also Post Graduate Diploma Programmes courses and Professional Programmes like MBA, Bachelor’s Degree in Library etc.. along with that some Certificate Programme also is there.
BRAOU Admission For – UG Courses
- The Eligibility Test (ET) conducted by the University to admit students into BA/BCom/BSc programmes is neither an Entrance Test nor a Competitive Examination. It is conducted to ensure that the students possess the necessary reading, writing, analytical and arithmetic skills to understand the content of the course material supplied to them when they join the Programme.
BRAOU Admission For M.A. / M.Com. / M.Sc
- Admission will be made on the basis of merit at the qualifying examination. Admissions shall be made on the Study Centre basis. Candidates have to select their Study Centre. Normally, the candidates are allotted the Study Centre of their choice. However, the University reserves the right to allot a student to any Study Centre other than that chosen by the candidate.
BRAOU Admission For M.B.A. (HCM & HHCM)
- Applications are invited from candidates seeking admission into M.B.A (Hospital & Health Care Management) for the Academic year 2018-19 have to appear for an entrance test, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by the University.
BRAOU Admission Notification 2018
- The University shall invite applications from 2018-2019 for eligible candidates through advertisement notification in some of the leading news papers generally in the month of May and June..
BRAOU Application Form 2018-19
- Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (APAU) Application Form will be available from the university campus also from the affiliated colleges for all the courses.
BRAOU Courses 2018
UNDER GRADUATE (UG) COURSES
BRAOU University Address
University Contact Information
Jubilee Hills Hyderabad – 500 033. , Telangana-
Phone No: 040-23544910, 27223810, 23680211, 27963627, 040-23544830/23548433