BSNL MT (Management Trainee) Recruitment 2017 : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Exam Previous Year Question Papers, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Exam Date, Online Application Form.
- 1 BSNL MT Recruitment 2017
- 2 BSNL MT Exam Syllabus
- 3 Old Question Papers
BSNL MT Recruitment 2017
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi, India. Every year Bharat Sanchar Nigam (BSNL) thousands of MT candidates from allover the country. As per the requirement BSNL takes Management Trainee people for various domain. A large pool of trained and highly skilled MT is one of the major assets of BSNL. Most of the Management Trainee recruitment process is done through written test and interview.
BSNL MT Recruitment Written Test Exam Date
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) will fill up 200 posts of Management Trainee (MT). Out of these, 150 posts will be filled up for Telecom Operations stream & 50 posts will be filled up for Telecom Finance stream from external candidates.
- Next i.e upcoming exam date is : Postponed
BSNL MT Scale of Pay / Salary
- The Management Trainee shall be appointed in the IDA pay scale [E-3] of Rs 24,900- 50,500/- with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per company rules.
BSNL MT Exam Syllabus
BSNL MT Question Pattern and Syllabus Management Trainee Papers
|Interview & Personality Test|
Scheme of BSNL Management Trainee Written Exam:
|English||180 minutes(3 hours)||Qualifying only|
|MT Stream- General||180 minutes(3 hours)|
|MT Stream-Technical/ Management|
The syllabus of the Paper 1 and 2 shall be as given below:
Paper – 1
Section – A – English
The pattern of questions would be broadly as follows:
- i) Comprehension of given passages.
- ii) Precise Writing.
- iii) Usage and Vocabulary.
- iv) Short Essay.
1. The Papers on English will be of Matriculation or equivalent standard and will be of qualifying nature only. The marks obtained in these papers will not be counted for ranking.
2. The candidates will have to answer the English Papers in English language (except where translation is involved).
3. This section will be marked first and the remaining sections/paper may be marked only of those candidates who have got qualifying marks in this section.
Section – B (General Management)
- 1. Management Functions & Behaviour
- 2. Management of Human Resources
- 3. Economic & Social Environment
- 4. Accounting & Finance for Managers
- 5. Strategic Management
- 6. Organisational Design, Development and Change
- 7. Information Systems for Managers
- 8. Managerial Economics
- 9. Marketing for Managers
- 10. Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
- 11. Current events of National & International Importance.
PAPER – 2
Section – A:
MT (Management Trainee) Stream:
For operations, Marketing, HRM and IT & Computer Streams
- 1. Materials and Components
- 2. Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs
- 3. Signals and Systems
- 4. Network theory
- 5. Electromagnetic Theory
- 6. Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- 7. Analog Electronic Circuits
- 8. Digital Electronic Circuits
- 9. Control Systems
- 10. Communication Systems
- 11. Microwave Engineering
- 12. Computer Engineering
- 13. Power Electronics.
- For Finance Stream:
- 1. Financial Management (an overview)
- 2. Cost Accounting
- 3. Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises
- 4. Advanced Accounting
- 5. Principles of Taxation (Tax Laws)
- 6. Financial Statements
- 7. Companies Act 1956 (with amendments)
- 8. Auditing
- 9. Bare Acts
MT (Management Trainee) Stream – Technical/ Management:
I. Operation Stream:
Technical (for candidates with M.Tech. Qualification):
- 1. Wireless Mobile Networks
- 2. VLSI Design
- 3. Advanced Digital Signal Processing
- 4. Communication Networks
Management (for candidates with MBA Qualification):
- 1. Operations Research
- 2. Project Management
- 3. Management Control Systems
- 4. Production and Operation Management
- 5. Team Building in Organisation
- 6. Management Process and Organisational Behaviour
II. IT & Computer Stream:
Technical (for candidates with M.Tech. Qualification):
- 1. Advanced Computer Architecture
- 2. Advanced Database Management
- 3. Network Management and Security
- 4. Computer Graphics
Management (for candidates with MBA with specialisation in systems Qualification):
- 1. Software Risk Management
- 2. Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- 3. Software Project Manaagement
- 4. IT Strategy and IT and Process Outsourcing
- III. Marketing Stream:
- 1. Consumer Behaviour
- 2. Sales and Distribution Management
- 3. Service Marketing
- 4. Advertising and Brand Management Services
- 5. International Marketing
- 6. Rural and Social Marketing
- 7. Retail Management
- 8. WTO and Intellectual Property Rights.
IV. HRM Stream:
- 1. Performance Appraisal Management
- 2. Strategic Human Resource Management
- 3. Organisational Development
- 4. Management Process and Organisational Behaviour
- 5. Gratuity Act, EPF Act
- 6. Global Competitiveness and Strategic Alliances
- 7. Compensation Management
V. Finance Stream:
- 1. Financial Markets and Institutions
- 2. Merchant Banking and Financial Services
- 3. International Finance Management
- 4. Future Options and derivatives
- 5. Public Finance and budgeting
- 6. Treasury Management
- 7. Insurance and risk Management
- 8. Security analysis and Portfolio Management
- 9. Valuation, Merger, Acquisitions and Corporate Restructuring
Check updates during notification
Old Question Papers
BSNL MT Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- As we all know that in Last five year BSNL recruited many candidates for MT Posts all the question papers of BSNL MT Last 10 years are available here. JbigDeaL will guide you to get BSNL MT recruitment written test question papers with answers for Sarkari Naukri Exam, if we found the latest BSNL MT previous year question papers with solution we will updated at this page, if you required anything else please comment below.
BSNL MT Model Paper
BSNL MT Aptitude Question Paper
BSNL MT Sample Question Papers Answers
- We have found 16 sample papers for BSNL MT Post written test exam, there four model question papers of General Awareness, four BSNL Management Trainee sample question papers with answers in General English, Aptitude and Reasoning. These model question papers of BSNL MT will helps you for better exam preparation. Just share this page to unlock download link in PDF files.
|General Awareness||General English||Aptitude||Reasoning|
BSNL 2017 Books and Study Materials
We have found some books and study materials of BSNL Recruitment 2017 written exam test which is showing as following these books are in English and Hindi Language, candidates should have at least one books on BSNL exam and also last 10 years BSNL question papers with solution for better BSNL exam preparation.
BSNL MT Exam 2017 Books
BSNL MT Exam Study Materials
BSNL MT Exam Online Practice Test:
- BSNL MT Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test