BVP Engineering CET 2018 is an entrance examination for admission in B.Tech courses of Bharati Vidyapeeth University. Bharati University has Engineering colleges for B.Tech at Pune and Sangli, dental colleges.
BVP Engineering CET 2018:
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University is one of the most prestigious universities in India. It provides higher education in various Engineering, technical, management, science, commerce and arts courses. BharatiUniversity provides its students with best of facilities, faculty, training and infrastructure. Getting admission in B.Tech course of BharatiUniversity is really tough therefore a lot of preparation is needed.
BVP Engineering CET Application Form 2018:
- Online Application Starts From April.
- Candidates need to visit official website for Application Form.
- Filling of Form is online only. Click Here for BVP Engineering CET Application Forms and Details of How to Apply.
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the CET (Engineering) – 2018 is required to complete the prescribed application form appended at the end of this brochure and submit the same to the University.
BVP CET Engineering 2018 Exam date:
- BVP CET Engineering 2015 will be conducted on May. The the examination centres in the following cities are Pune, Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Vadodara (Baroda), Indore, Bangalore, Lucknow, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Allahabad, Varanasi and Cochin
BVP Engineering CET Eligibility:
- The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C.) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 or HSC examination of any recognised Board/ University from any school/college situated in India.
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
BVP Engineering CET Syllabus:
- The examination consists of one question paper. The question paper will consist of two hundred objective type questions on Physics and Mathematics.
- The duration of the examination is of 3 hours.
- It will consist of 100 questions on Mathematics, 100 questions on Physics. Each question carries one mark. N.B. : There is no negative marking
Old Question Papers
BVP Engineering CET Previous Year Question Papers Answers:
- Here you can find all of the BVP Engineering CET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Engineering entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 BVP Engineering CET written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|Previous Year||Download Link|
BVP Engineering CET Sample Question Papers 2018
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for BVP Engineering CET Entrance Test Exam 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in BVP Engineering CET Test related exams.
BVP Engineering CET Practice Test:
- BVP Engineering CET MCQ Questions Answers for Engineering Entrance Test MBBS. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of BVP Engineering CET Test Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
- START BVP CET Online Mock Test
BVP Engineering CET 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test For Admission to B.Tech 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for BVP Engineering Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for BVP Engineering 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best BVP Engineering CET books in online you can check below.
BVP Entrance 2018 Books
BVP Entrance 2018 Study Materials
BVP Engineering CET Result 2018:
- The result of CET (Engineering) – 2018 will be declared and made available at the office of the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune and at our designated centers at Navi Mumbai and New Delhi on 30th May 2018.
- The University will prepare lists of Regular Merit Category candidates and Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI / Management Merit Category who have appeared for CET (Engineering)-2015 based on the total marks obtained by them in Mathematics and Physics taken together. The candidates should remain present for the counselling as per their Merit number and schedule.
- After declaration of result the university will dispatch counselling and on the spot selection invitation letters to first 5000 candidate in the merit list of CET Engineering-2018.
- The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for on the spot admission, if eligible, even though he/she does not receive any intimation letter from the University
BVP Engineering CET Answer Keys 2018:
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University will prepare and publish Answer keys for Engineering CET Entrance 2018 on the official website after the entrance test date. All SET of question papers answers keys will be prepared after the test and candidates can download BVP Engineering CET Entrance Answer Keys 2018.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lai Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune-411 030
|Phone||0 020-24325510, 24325509, 24407131/132/133|
|Test Period||BVP Engineering CET 2018: Bharati Vidyapeeth University Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018|