BVP Medical CET 2019 : is an entrance examination for admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS courses of Bharati Vidyapeeth University. Bharati University has medical colleges for MBBS at Pune and Sangli, dental colleges for BDS at Pune, Sangli and Navi Mumbai and Ayurvedic and Homeopathic colleges for BAMS and BHMS at Pune. Every year a large number of students apply for this courses through BVP UG Medical CET.
BVP Medical CET 2019
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University is one of the most prestigious universities in India. It provides higher education in various medical, technical, management, science, commerce and arts courses. BharatiUniversity provides its students with best of facilities, faculty, training and infrastructure. Getting admission in MBBS course of BharatiUniversity is really tough therefore a lot of preparation is needed.
- Date and time of : Common Entrance Test : 7th May 2017 1100 hrs. to 1400 hrs.
BVP Medical CET 2019 Application Form
- Online Application Starts From April.
- Last date for submitting the : completed application form t0 the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University C.E.T. Dept., Second Floor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-30 – 30 April 2017
- Filling of Form is online only. Click Here for BVP Medical CET Application Forms and Details of How to Apply.
- Application forms can be downloaded from our website. Relevant information and data entry is to be made in the online application format by the candidate before generating the application form. Hard copy of the generated application form along with relevant enclosures, should be sent to the University.
- Candidates should read information bulletin before apply online.
BVP Medical CET 2019 Admission:
- Colleges Under Exam
• Medical College(Pune and Sangil) – MBBS
• Dental College and Hospital (Pune and Navi Mumbai) – BDS
• College of Ayurved(Pune) – BAMS
• Homeopathic medical college pune -BHMS
BVP CET Medical 2019 Exam date:
- BVP CET Medical 2015 will be conducted on May. The the examination centres in the
following cities are Pune, Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Vadodara (Baroda), Indore, Bangalore, Lucknow, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Allahabad, Varanasi and Cochin
BVP Medical CET 2019 Eligibility:
- Requisite qualifications for admission to MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS courses: The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C.) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/HSC examination of any recognised Board/ University from any school/college situated in India after
12 years of study.
- For admission to MBBS / BDS course: For admission to MBBS/BDS course the candidate should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained atleast 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology taken together in thequalifying examinations i.e., 10 + 2/HSC or equivalent.
- For admission to BHMS course: The candidate seeking admission to B.H.M.S. course should have qualification as mentioned in 4.2 (i). The candidates seeking admission to this course should have passed 10 +2/HSC or equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually, and must have obtained atleast 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together (in case of SC/ST students 40 per cent).
BVP Medical CET 2019 Syllabus:
- The entrance test will be of 3 hours having 200 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology syllabus of class 11th and 12th. There will be no negative marking.
- Types of questions Objective type questions
- Number of questions 200
- Duration of exam 3 hours
- Negative marking No
Number of questions from each subject
- Physics 50
BVP Medical CET 2019 Seats:
The intake capacity of Medical, Dental, Ayurved & Homoeopathy courses is as follows
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune 150 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli 150* seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital, Pune 100 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai 100 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital, Sangli 100 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Ayurved, Pune 100 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University Homoeopathic College & Hospital, Pune 100 seats
Old Question Papers
BVP Medical CET Previous Year Question Papers Answers:
- Here you can find all of the BVP Medical CET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Medical entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 BVP Medical CET written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|Previous Year||Download Link|
BVP Medical CET Sample Question Papers 2019
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for BVP Medical CET Entrance Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in BVP Medical CET Test related exams.
BVP Medical CET Practice Test:
- BVP Medical CET MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance Test MBBS. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of BVP Medical CET Test Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
- START BVP CET Online Mock Test
BVP Medical CET 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical Entrance Test 2019 For Admission to MBBS and BDS 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for BVP Medical CET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for BVP Medical CET 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best BVP Medical CET books in online you can check below.
BVP Medical CET 2019 Books
BVP Medical CET Study Materials
BVP Medical CET Result 2019:
- Rank list / Rank Card / Counseling Letter will be prepared only for those candidates who are eligible in BVP Medical CET 2019 Test as per the regulations of Medical Council of India, New Delhi.
- Declaration of results www.bvuniversity.edu.in, www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net on 4th June 2017.
BVP Medical CET Admit Card 2019:
- Dispatch of admission cards : On receipt and scrutinisation of application forms.
- Issue of duplicate admission cards : to those candidates, who have not received the same till 5th May 2017. 6th May 2017 10.00 a.m. onwards at respective centers.
- Admission Cards for CET-2019 will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificate of posting. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
- In case no proof is submitted, duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere purchase of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application
BVP Medical CET Answer Keys 2019:
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University will prepare and publish Answer keys for Medical CET Entrance 2019 on the official website after the entrance test date. All SET of question papers answers keys will be prepared after the test and candidates can download BVP Medical CET Entrance Answer Keys 2019.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lai Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune-411 030
|Test Period||BVP Medical CET 2019: Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test 2019|