CEED 2019 – Common Entrance Examination for Design 2019 is an all India examination conducted by IIT Bombay on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources Devel 2019 opment, Government of India. The objective of CEED is to assess the candidate’s aptitude for design, involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity and communication skills.
- Common Entrance Examination for Design 2019 (CEED 2019) is an all India entrance test conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT, Bombay), on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India. IIT-CEED 2019 is a qualifying examination for admission to Master of Design (M.Des.) and Ph.D. Programmes in Design offered by IITs, IISc Bangalore and other participating institutes.
- CEED Results 2019 will be announced on 19th March 2019 for all the candidates.
CEED Exam Date 2019
- Test conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT, Bombay), generally held in Month of December. This year it was held on 6th December 2015, 10:00 to 13:00 Hrs.
- The CEED exam for the candidates already registered in Chennai Centres will be held on
14th February 2019, 10:00 to 13:00 hrs.
CEED Application Form 2019
- CEED application form must be submitted ONLINE, ONLY through the official website. Please read the brochure before submit application form.
- All the candidates must first REGISTER online before proceeding to fill the application form. You may do this by clicking the Apply Online link on the CEED website,
CEED Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must have passed any of the following qualifying examination: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or equivalent Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent) Bachelor of Fine Arts (4 year professional programme after 10+2) G.D. Art (5 year programme after 10th) with one year professional experience Master’s degree in Arts / Science / Computer Applications * Candidates who are expecting of passing out any of the above examination by the time of admission may also apply.
- Candidates are advised to see the specific eligibility conditions of each of the institutes offering postgraduate courses in design.
- Candidates also must assure themselves that they are eligible to seek admission to the specific programme they are interested in.
- There is no age limit and a candidate can appear in CEED 2019 any number of times.
CEED Syllabus | Exam Pattern 2019
- CEED 2019 is a single-stage examination of 3-hours duration. * The examination tests the candidates for visual perception ability, drawing skills, design aptitude and communication skills.
- CEED 2019 exam consists of two parts:
- Part A: Visual Perception and Creative Ability Test to judge visual sensitivity and imagination.
- Part B: Written Communication, Ability to express precisely one’s thoughts on a given topic and Ability to comprehend a given passage in English and summarize it.
- Besides qualifying CEED 2019 candidates have to apply to respective institutes for admission and fulfill other requirements of the respective institutes. * The CEED 2019 score card is valid for a period of 2 years from the date of declaration of the results.
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- M. Des and Ph.D
CEED Exam Syllabus 2019
- There is no defined syllabus for IIT-CEED 2019 as such. However the question paper consists of two parts:
- Part A: * Visual Perception and Creative Ability Test to judge Visual sensitivity and imagination.
- Part B: * Written Communication * Ability to express precisely one’s thoughts on a given topic * Ability to comprehend a given passage in English and summarize it
Old Question Papers
CEED Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys
- Here you can find all of the CEED previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Architecture Entrance exam and Designing Entrance 2019 preparation. This Year on 2015 CEED written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has CEED Last 10 to 20 Years previous question with solution can share with us.
|Previous Year||Download Link|
CEED Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for Common Entrance Examination for Design 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in CEED related exams.
CEED Online Practice Test:
- CEED MCQ Questions Answers for Architecture Entrance. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of CEED Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test Free
CEED 2019 Books & Study Materials
- Common Entrance Examination for Design 2019 (CEED 2019) Examination, is a comprehensive book for those who aspire to excel in the entrance exams conducted by various educational institutions and universities across India. It includes solved papers 2013 and 2014. This self-preparation guide conforms to the latest syllabi and exam patterns. Publisher: ICR Education Services; 2019 edition (2019)
We have found some best CEED books in online you can check below.
CEED 2019 Books
CEED 2019 Study Materials
CEED Result 2019
- Results will be announced on 19th March 2019 for all the candidates.
- CEED results will be displayed on the website, www.gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed 2019. Information provided in the application form by the CEED qualified candidates will be shared with the participating departments and may also be used for statistical analysis. The CEED score card is valid for a period of two years from the date of declaration of the results. It cannot be treated as a proof of date of birth, category or disability status.
CEED Score card 2019
- After the declaration of the results, CEED score cards will be available for downloading to all the qualified candidates after 22nd January 2019. Hard copy of the CEED score cards will NOT be available and hence will not be sent to the qualified candidates.
CEED Admit card 2019
- CEED Admit cards 2019 will be available for downloading from the CEED website from November to December 2019. Please take a clear printout (in color) of the admit card before coming to the examination centre.
|Address||Chairman GATE 2019 GATE-JAM-CEED OfficeIndian Institute of Technology BombayPowai, Mumbai 400076|
|Phone||1800-2660-314 (on all days except National Holidays from 10:00 hrs – 19:00 hrs)|
|Test Period||Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED 2019) is generally held in Month of December.|