CETPPMC 2020 i.e. Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges 2020 CETPPDC 2020 i.e Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Dental Colleges 2020.
- Pondicherry Linguistic & Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association conducted CETPPMC 2020 / CETPPDC 2020 exam for the admission into medical (MBBS) and dental courses.
CETPPMC Exam Date 2020
- CETPPMC 2020 / CETPPDC 2020 entrance exam generally held in the month of May. Last year it was held on 30-05-2015 (BDS) 31-05-2015 (MBBS)
CETPPMC 2020 Application form
- Candidates desirous of appearing for the Common Entrance Test (CETPPMC – 2020/ CETPPDC 2020) conducted by the Association should fill their application in the prescribed format and send directly by post.
- Candidates either have to use the application form given along with the Information brochure by the respective centers or downloaded application form from websites: www.pimsmmm.com www.smcmch.com www.svmcpondy.com . www.mahedentalcollege.org www.svdcpondy.com
- The submission of Online application form through website www.pimsmmm.com can be made from April.
- Candidates who use the downloaded application form have to pay Rs.1050/- (Rupees One thousand and fifty only) as a Demand Draft separately towards the cost of the application along with the completed application form.
- The CETPPMC Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
Colleges and Courses List
- 1. Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry
- 2. Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital, Puducherry
- 3. Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Puducherry.
- 1. Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Mahe
- 2. Sri Venkateshwaraa Dental College, Puducherry.
- As per pre-requisite admission to the Management Quota to MBBS / BDS Degree Courses, Candidates must have appeared in CETPPMC 2020/CETPPDC 2020. However, mere appearance in CETPPMC – 2020 / CETPPDC 2020 will not automatically qualify a candidate for admission to MBBS / BDS Degree Course.
- For admission to MBBS Degree Course, the candidate should fulfill the necessary admission requirements prescribed by Government of Pondicherry for that degree course.
- Candidate for admission to the first year MBBS BDS Degree Course should have passed the H.Sc.(Academic) examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (40 % for SC/OBC) in the following subjects:
- Biology(Botany & Zoology)/Physics/Chemistry/Biotechnology The Candidate should also have taken English as one of the Subject.
- Candidates should be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020. However, no upper age limit has been prescribed.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
CETPPMC / CETPPDC 2020 Exam pattern
- The students will have to take an Objective Type Test in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
- The Question Paper is available in English.
- Each Question Paper will be of objective type.
- Each paper in exam will be of 120 minutes duration.
CETPPMC / CETPPDC 2020 Syllabus
- Physics – Mechanics – simple Harmonic Motion – Rotational Motion – Wave Motion gravitation – Sound – Superimposition of Waves – Nature of Light – Interference of Light Waves – Diffraction and Polarisation – Radiation – Physics of Atom – Muclear Physics – Electricity and Electromagnetic Induction – Universe Properties of Matter – Electronics-kinematics Astronomy.
- Chemistry: Fundamental Concepts – Atomic structure and Periodic Classification – Chemical Bonding Acids and Bases Stoichemistry – Chemical Equilibrium – Chemical Thermodynamics – Chemical Kinetics – Surface Chemistry – Electro Chemistry – Chemistry of Non-metals – Chemistry of Metals – Organic Chemistry – Natural Products Applied Chemistry – S Block Elements – Organic Halogen compounds.
- Botany: Vegetative Morphology (Root-Stem-Leaf) – Flower – Fruits – Taxonomy Anatomy (Root – Stem – Leaf) – Genetics – Physiology (Absorption – Transpiration Photosynthesis Respiration Growth) Ecology.
- Zoology: Cell Biology – Human Physiology I (Nutrition and digestion – Digestive System – Respiration – Circulation Blood) Human Physiology – (Excretion – Nervous co-ordination – Meringes Reproduction) Genetics (Sex determination – sex linked inheritance ploidy – Gene Mutation – Blood Groups) Embryology (Gametogenesis – Types of vertebrate eggs Fertilisation Cleavage Gastruletion Organogenesis) Environment in Relation to Human Welfare (Communicable Diseases – Contamination types of diseases – Airborne diseases) – Vector Borne Diseases (Vector borne diseases – contact Diseases Sexually transmitted diseases – Non- Communicable diseases – Pollution).
Old Question Papers
CETPPMC Previous Year Question Papers
- We have found some previous year question papers with answers of CETPPMC 2020 – Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges , these question papers and solution ares in PDF files, candidates can download the CETPPMC Papers for free from jbigdeal. Please also note: we are not giving you 100% grantees for the authenticity of CETPPMC materials as these resources provided candidates like you . You can also check other medical entrance exam.
|2014||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
CETPPMC Sample Question Papers
- JbigDeaL is place of education, here you will get CETPPMC Exam 2020 model question papers with answers these sample question papers having answer keys and based on central board syllabus which is a general pattern followed by all authorities like CETPPMC. You can download for free CETPPMC 2020 Model Question Papers in PDF. To download these PDF you have share this page either in Facebook or in Google + or in Twitter.
CETPPMC Online Mock Test:
- JbigDeaL also will help you to participates in CETPPMC 2020 – Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges Entrance Online Mock Test. By participating in this online practice test you can judge your CETPPMC 2020 exam preparation. So check this free mock test on CETPPMC.
- START CETPPMC Online Mock Test
- START Online Mock Test
CETPPMC 2020 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for CETPPMC/DC 2020 -For Admission to Medical/Dental Course 2020 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for CETPPMC Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for CETPPMC Entrance 2020 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best CETPPMC books in online you can check below.
CETPPMC 2020 Books
CETPPMC 2020 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”https://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Medical+Entrance&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=Medical+Entrance&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
CETPP MC/DC 2020 Hall Ticket
- After scrutinizing the completed application form, the Hall Ticket for CETPPMC 2020/CETPPDC 2020, containing the Name, Registration Number, Photograph and Entrance Test Center will be sent to the candidate by post. The Hall Ticket must be produced at the time of Entrance Test. Without the Hall Ticket no candidate will be permitted to write the test.
Duplicate Admit Card
- If the Hall Ticket is not received by 28th May 2019, the candidate should contact Central Office situated at “Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Ariyur, Puducherry or the nearest test center where he/she has opted to write CETPPMC 2020 / CETPPDC 2020 with two passport size photographs and proof of having applied for CETPPMC – 2020 / CETPPDC 2020 to get the Duplicate Hall Ticket.
CETPP MC/DC 2020 Result
- Rank List showing the mark scored by the candidate in the Common Entrance Test will be displayed in the Notice Board of the Colleges soon after the Publication of result and also it will be “hosted in the websites”.Latest Topics: