CISCE Board Result 2017 www.cisce.org Results 2017 ICSE examinations Result 2017. Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination ICSE (10th) & ISC (12th) (CISCE).
CISCE Board Result 2017:
- The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is a private, non-governmental board of school education in India. It conducts two examinations in India: the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) and the Indian School Certificate (ISC). The CISCE was set up in 1956 at the meeting of the Inter-State Board for Anglo-Indian Education a proposal was adopted for the setting up of an Indian Council to administer the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate’s Examinations in India. The inaugural meeting of the Council was held on 3rd November, 1958.In December 1967, the Council was registered as a Society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.In 1973, The Council was listed in the Delhi School Education Act 1973, as a body conducting “public” examinations. It is an all-India, but not a government sponsored board (unlike the CBSE and NIOS). It is based in New Delhi.
- The CISCE does not accept private candidates, and they must come only through the (English medium) schools affiliated to the CISCE. The medium of examination is English, except the Indian language paper. At the end of examination, marks out of 100 are provided in each subject and a separate pass certificate is given containing the equivalent grades (like almost all other Indian educational boards). Note that apart from the CBSE and CISCE, all states in India also have their own state boards for High School education. The official website of CISCE board cisce.org
Main Objective of ICSE & ISC is given below:
- Operating help-lines during examination.
- Undertake the preparation, publication and sale of Text Books and other books for use in the Recognized Institutions;
- Publication of results of ICSE and ISC examination in the WEBSITE
- Provide by regulations, the curriculum, syllabus, the courses of studies to be followed and the books to be studied in recognized institutions;
- Motivating all the teachers for their contribution in fair and smooth conduct of examination by instituting award
- Qualitative improvement in education through valuation
- Attain mastery in scholastic, co-scholastic areas, personal and social qualities Plan remedial measures for learners
- Prepare a profile of the growth and development of every learner
- To encourage and motivate students and teachers to strive for excellence.
- Communicate evaluation outcomes in a positive manner
- To make Education a tool of social and economic emancipation through Vocationalisation of Education.
To provide adequate facilities for educational and professional advancement of socially and educationally backward communities. To achieve universalisation of education at both elementary and secondary levels by providing burden less quality education through joyful learning and to provide basic infrastructure coupled with safety and security for the well being of the students. Some vision which should be implemented is given below…
- To help the Students in any how and provide a better environment for study
- Equal and affordable education opportunities for all
- 100% literacy
- The Board is committed to provide quality education to promote intellectual, social and cultural vivacity among its learners.
- The Board advocates Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation with an emphasis on holistic development of learners.
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations is committed to serving the nation’s children, through high quality educational endeavors, empowering them to contribute towards a humane, just and pluralistic society, promoting introspective living, by creating exciting learning opportunities, with a commitment to excellence. Some mission is given below:
- Updated curriculum, dedicated teachers, healthy teacher-student ratio and a single board of education for all schools.
- The Board commits itself to providing a stress-free learning environment that will develop competent, confident and enterprising citizens who will promote harmony and peace.
- Develop the study material with latest knowledge applicable in practical life and value oriented.
- Sending a satisfied client may it be a student, parent, public in general or an employee of this organization.
- Each school should have adequate number of teachers, rooms, basic facilities, computers, science Laboratory and a well-stocked library.
ICSE & ISC 10th & 12th examination 2017:
- It is beforehand known to everyone that The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is the authority that has all the amenability to take hold of the 10th and 12th examinations in the all state every year.
- ICSE 10th Exam Time Table 2017 is going to announce by Indian Certificate of Secondary Education in the Month December/January. ICSE 10th Exam Scheme is available. ICSE Board 10th Exam Time Table 2017 can download the 10th Class Date Sheet 2017 which students are waiting for their exam ICSE. In the month of March every year ICSE Board conducts 10th Examination. This year also the board will be conducting 10th Final Examination in the month of March. Before the commencement of the Exam, the board has announced Examination program or complete Date Sheet for 10th class annual examination and after the Exam Schedule board release Admit Card to all the enrolled students. 10th Date Sheet will available soon. As per News the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Exam likely to organize from 10th March. ICSE Board 10th Exam will be Started 10th March 2017 and end 21st April 2017 (Tentative).
- Indian School Certificate (ISC), Delhi is going to conduct the Higher Secondary Examination for all streams such as Arts, Commerce and Science in the Month of January 2017. A huge number of students are studying in ISC XII Class. At present they are searching for their Indian School Certificate Higher Secondary Time Table 2017. Students don’t wasting more time in Time Table searching, they now visit the main official website and download the ISC Board Twelfth Exam Programmed 2017 and start preparation very well for the examination to creak it in proper way. For the region of Examination, the board releases Date Sheet. The Students also need Exam Time Table to plan their Study. ISC Board 12th Exam likely to conduct from 30th January to 26th April 2017 as per various sources and News Sites. Download time table through Website. Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination ISC 12th Time Table 2017 will soon release. So wait for some more times to get Time table.
Type of Exam
- The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) conducted two types Examination which is 10th Exam and 12th Exam. Each Exam Have an Individual Board. 10th Exam also called ICSE Examination which conducted by Indian Certificate of Secondary Education and 12th Examination also called ISC Examination which conducted by Indian School Certificate. Indian Certificate of Secondary Education and Indian School Certificate conducted the 10th and 12th exam in Hindi, English language. To provide universal access, equity, quality at primary, upper primary, secondary and higher secondary level Examination.
- The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education is known as ICSE 10th Examination. The Board will be conducting the 10th examination two times in a year. That means the board conducts Annual Exam and half yearly Both Exam is directed by the CISCE a year. The CISCE conducts both type of exam 10th and 12th Annual and Yearly Exam.
ISC examination means Indian School Certificate is examined by ISC 12th Examination as an annually and half yearly examination wise .The Exam being handled by the Board as follows and also conducted Vocational Course…
Result published date ICSE & ISC
- Nowadays in everyone’s life education becomes more important. In our life, 10th exam contemplate as most important exam where the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education declare the news about the board 10th result by getting the permission letter. Those Students who are check here the ICSE Board 10th Results 2017 have reached to the exact place. We are here to share all the information about the upcoming examinations. CISCE 10th Result 2017 – CISCE is going to declare ICSE Board 10th Results 2017 online at official website of the board i.e. “cisce.org.”
- The ICSE is likely to announce the ICSE 10th Board results during the month of May, probably in the second week. After the exams have been conducted candidates who have appeared in the examination can search for the ICSE Board 10th Result 2017 on the internet. Exact date will be declared very soon so Keep follow the official web site properly.
ISC 12th Result 2017:
Across the various centers in India the Indian School Certificate 12th examination was organized January 2017.
- The CISCE 12th Result 2017 examination for all streams such as Science, Commerce & Arts the Indian School Certificate (ISC) is expected to announce the 12th Results 2017 during the second week of May. The candidates can check their results by roll no., name. The scores of this examination will decide the future of the candidates and they will be able to get admission in one of the best colleges in the state. It is true that 12th Board result plays a major role in their career life & candidates are eagerly waiting for their result all the time. Candidates those who are waiting for ISC 12th Result 2017 can check the official website for their result cisce.org. Exact date will be declared very soon so, keep follow the official web site properly