CMAT 2019 – www.aicte-cmat.in AICTE announces the schedule for conducting National Level Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) Second test for academic year 2019-20 to select suitable students for admission in management programmes.
AICTE CMAT 2019
- The candidates are given two opportunities to appear in CMAT; first in September 2018 and second in February 2018. The better of two scores will be used for admission for 2019-20.
- Registration Start Date : 20th October 2017
- Registration End Date : 18th December 2017 (10:00 AM)
- Exam Date Date : 20th January 2018
CMAT 2019 Exam Date
- CMAT is conducted by the AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) for admission to various levels of management courses like MBA, PGDM etc.
- Every year AICTE conducted CMAT Exam and generally held on February. Last year CMAT scheduled on 19th and 22nd February.
- Next Exam Date :20th January 2018
CMAT 2019 Application Form / Admission
- Online Application starts from November on website www.aicte-cmat.in
- Choice of 3 dates and 3 cities of India for online examination in the order of preference may be entered.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment, however, will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counselling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure for MBA and as per Court directives for PGDM.
- In case there is no central counselling, scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments. Download Advertisement.
- Management (PGDM, MBA and similar)
- Management (PGCM)
- Management (Executive PGDM)
CMAT 2019 Eligibility
Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2019 can apply for CMAT online.
Management (PGDM, MBA and similar)
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration
Management (Executive PGDM)
- Any recognized Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration and a minimum of 5 years relevant managerial / supervisory experience.
CMAT 2019 Question Pattern
- CMAT 2019 is conducted online as Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The duration of the test is 3 hours.
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted
- No breaks will be given during the test.
- The medium of the test is in English language for all candidates.
|Type of Questions||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
Old Question Papers
CMAT Previous Year Question Papers Answers
- Here you can find all of the CMAT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MBA Entrance Exam preparation. This Year in 2017 CMAT CBT test conducted, the paper is not available to us. Any Candidates who have CMAT Last 10 to 20 Years previous Question Papers with solution can share with us.
|Previous Year Solution||Download|
CMAT 2019 Sample Question Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for CMAT Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MBA Entrance related exams.
CMAT 2019 Online Practice Test:
- CMAT MCQ Questions Answers for MBA Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are many online practice set of CMAT question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
CMAT 2019 Books / Study Materials
- There are so many books for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) MBA Entrance For the Admission into MBA 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for CMAT Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for CMAT 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution.We have found some best CMAT Entrance books in online you can check below.
CMAT 2019 Contact Details
|Address||ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION (A STATUTORY BODY OF THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA) 7 TH Floor, Chanderlok Building, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001|
|Phone||022-40679404 Fax Number: 022-25814283|
- Latest Topics: