CMC Vellore 2017 MBBS Admission 2017 Christian Medical College, Vellore Undergraduate (UG) Medical entrance exam 2017, for the admission in MBBS, BSc Nursing, Diploma Nursing, Allied Health Sciences (AHS ) Degree / Diploma courses and MSc courses.
The Medical Council of India (MCI) recommended the following syllabus for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test(CMC Vellore UG),2017 to MBBS/BDS courses across the country (CMC Vellore UG) after review of various State syllabi as well as those prepared by CBSE, NCERT and COBSE. This is to establish a uniformity across the country keeping in view the relevance of different areas in Medical Education.
- 1 CMC Vellore 2017 MBBS Admission 2017
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 2.1 CMC Vellore UG Previous Year Question Papers
- 2.2 CMC Vellore UG Model Papers 2017:
- 2.3 CMC Vellore UG Online Practice Test:
- 2.4 CMC Vellore UG Entrance Books / Study Materials:
- 2.5 CMC Vellore UG Result 2017:
- 2.6 CMC Vellore UG Answer Keys 2017:
- 2.7 CMC Vellore UG Hall Tickets 2017:
- 2.8 CMC Vellore UG counseling :
- 2.9 Address:
CMC Vellore 2017 MBBS Admission 2017
- CMC Vellore UG Advertisement notification published bulletin may be downloaded free from our website http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in details are provided in this bulletin to enable candidates to fill their application form.
All candidates applying to CMC Vellore for MBBS are also advised to apply for MBBS admission through the counselling process of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
MBBS Admission 2017 Time Table
CMC Vellore UG Exam Date 2017:
- Christian Medical College, Vellore conducted CMC Vellore UG Medical entrance entrance exam, generally held in Month of May. Last date it was held on 23rd May.
CMC Vellore UG Application Form 2017:
- Applications can be accessed only online at http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in from 13th March 2017. The last date for online application submission, with payment of application fee, is 15th June 2017. The last date for receipt of any supporting documents is 17th June 2017 before 12:00 noon.
The application fee includes a basic administrative fee of Rs.800 plus a registration fee per course applied. The registration fee per course is given below:
- Group A courses: MBBS, BSc (Nursing) & AHS Degree Courses – Rs. 500/- per course
2. Upload your photograph and signature.
3. Make your PAYMENT by any one of the methods mentioned above.
4. Take a print out of the completed application form and the application confirmation page for your reference. (Do not send a hard copy of your application form to the Registrar’s Office.)
5. Send the proof of payment (ICICI challan payment) and all the other required ENCLOSURES where applicable to the Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore 632002 to reach not later than the last dates specified.
6. An email stating successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidates within a week of final submission of the application. If not received, please check with the Registrar’s office by emailing to email@example.com , quoting your application number.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
CMC Vellore UG Eligibility 2017:
- candidates should have been born on or before 31 Dec 1998 (max. age limit 40 years for AHS Degree Courses and 30 for BSc Nursing and 35 for BSc Nursing SC/ST). This college is affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai where the minimum qualification prescribed is an equivalent to 10+2 Higher Seconndary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of study comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English.
CMC Vellore UG Admission Process:
- All candidates whose applications are in order and complete will be registered. They will go through a competitive process comprising of a preliminary Computer Based
- Entrance Test (Step-1). Short-listed candidates will be invited for..
- Step-2 which consists of special tests to assess the candidate‟s character and aptitude. Interviews also will form part of the assessment at this stage.
- All admissions are based on interse merit. The College recognises that merit is not merely academic merit but is, in addition, a collection of various other factors, which go towards suitability to pursue a professional career.
|MBBS||BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology|
|BSc (Nursing)||Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics|
|BOT (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)||BSc Radiology Imaging Technolgoy|
|BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)||BSc Radiotherapy Technology|
|BSc MLT (Medical Laboratory Technology)||BSc Medical Sociology|
|BSc Optometry Technology||BSc Cardio Pulmonary Perfusion Care Technology|
|BSc Medical Records Sciences||BSc Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology|
|Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology||BSc Neuro-electrophysiology|
|BSc Critical Care Technology||BScAccident and Emergency Care Technology|
|BSc Dialysis Technology||BSc Cardiac Technology|
CMC Vellore UG Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- All candidates seeking admission to MBBS/BSc. Nursing/ BSc. MLT/BPT/BOT courses have to go through a competitive entrance test followed by practical test and interviews.
- The entrance test is consists of multiple-choice objective type questions.
- Paper contains questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Ability with emphasis on Speed and Accuracy and a few questions on Issues of Current Topical Interest.
- The duration of the whole exam is 3 hours and 10 minutes.
- There are 60 questions each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (120 minutes total) and 120 questions in General Ability with emphasis on Speed and Accuracy and on Issues of Current Topical Interest (70 minutes).
- Performance in this test is the basis of a call for practical tests and interviews and final selections.
- All candidates admitted to MBBS/BSc. Nursing/ BSc. MLT/BPT/BOT courses will have to undertake a service obligation, to work in an area of need for a period of two years after completion of training.
- Diploma courses will consist of multiple-choice questions in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Ability with emphasis on Speed and Accuracy, and a few questions on issues of current topical interest. The test will be conducted in ENGLISH.
- The General Paper (Non Science) for Group B will consist of multiple choice questions of a general nature, including very basic science, general knowledge, current awareness and general ability.
- There is no negative marking.
Special tests and Interviews
- Special tests and Interviews for selection to the various courses will be held at Vellore.
- Candidates who write the All India Entrance Test in May and are short listed for
- Step-2 will be intimated by letter sent by email/Speed Post around the first week of June. Hall ticket numbers of these candidates invited for
- Step-2 will also be posted on the college website around first week of June 2017.
- At the time of the Step-2 for MBBS, BSc Nursing, Diploma Nursing and Allied Health Science degree courses, Christian students who have applied under the sponsored category will be given a test on Bible Knowledge (50 multiple choice questions)
Old Question Papers
CMC Vellore UG Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the CMC Vellore UG previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) preparation. This Year on 2015 Christian Medical College, Vellore Undergraduate (UG) Medical entrance conducted written test, the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
CMC Vellore UG Model Papers 2017:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017 for Christian Medical College, Vellore Undergraduate (UG) Medical entrance Entrance Test Exam 2017. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in CMC Vellore UG related exams.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
CMC Vellore UG Online Practice Test:
- CMC Vellore UG MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance Test MBBS/BDS. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of CMC Vellore UG Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
- START CMC Vellore Online Mock Test
- START Medical Entrance Online Test
- START General Ability Test Online
CMC Vellore UG Entrance Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Christian Medical College, Vellore Undergraduate (UG) Medical Exam 2017 For Admission to MBBS and BDS 2017 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for CMC Vellore Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for CMC Vellore 2017 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best CMC Vellore – UG books in online you can check below.
CMC Vellore – UG 2017 Books
CMC Vellore – UG 2017 Study Materials
CMC Vellore UG Result 2017:
- The College recognises that merit is not merely academic but is in addition, other factors, which go towards suitability to pursue a professional career. Selections are based on two broad categories- Open and Sponsored. Selection will be based on inter-se merit within these groups.
CMC Vellore UG Answer Keys 2017:
- The CMC Vellore will display Answer Key of the question giving opportunity to the candidates to challenge in case of any ambiguity on the website CMC Vellore prior to declaration of result.
- The CMC Vellore MBBS Entrance Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for any three days between dates 15th May to 20th May, 2017.
CMC Vellore UG Hall Tickets 2017:
- Hall Tickets will be available for download on the CMC website 15 days before the examination.
- If the Hall Tickets is unable to download then candidates are requested to inform the registrar, by giving the candidate’s name, application number, date of birth, full address, and center opted for writing the Entrance Test, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a fax to 0416 – 2262788/2262268. Hall ticket number and address of the centre will be intimated if the candidate application is complete in all aspects.
CMC Vellore UG counseling :
- Online counselling would be conducted by the Christian Medical College Information for online counselling would also be available on Christian Medical College official website. Candidates placed in Merit/ Wait List are advised to read the counselling information bulletin carefully and understand the course of action to be taken by them for appearing in the Counselling.
|Address||The Registrar, Christian Medical College Vellore – 632 002, Tamilnadu, India.|
|Phone||Phone: (0416) 2284255 Fax : (0416) 2262788|
|Working Time||Monday to Friday: 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs|
Be the first to leave a review.