Coal India Management Trainees Exam 2017 CIL Management Trainees (MT) recruitment based on GATE.
Coal India Management Trainees Exam
- COAL INDIA LIMITED- a Schedule ‘A’- Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is the single largest coal producing company in the world and the largest corporate employer with approx. 3.42 lakh employees, contributing around 81% of the total coal production in India.
- We produce non-coking coal and coking coal of various grades for diverse applications. It operates 471 mines in 21 major coalfields across eight states in India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, Assam). In the financial Year 2013-14 we produced 471.581 MTs of coal.
- Applicants interested in joining us as Management Trainees in 2015-16 are required to appear for GATE test.
- Mechanical- Minimum 60% marks in BE/B.Tech/AMIE/B.Sc(Eng.) ¡n Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical- Minimum 60% marks in BE/B.Tech/AMIE/B.Sc(Eng.) in Electrical Engineering
- Geology- Minimum 60% marks in M.Sc/M.Tech ¡n Geology
- Mining- Minimum 60% marks in BE/B.Tech/AMIE/B.Sc(Eng.) in Mining Engineering
The shortlisting of candidates for interview will be based on marks and scores of GATE 2015.
Interested candidates have to apply online at CIL recruitment at www. coalindia.in after
obtaining the GATE 2015 registration number.
Be the first to leave a review.