Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2019(COMEDK 2019) Undergraduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET 2019 ) is a competitive entrance test, students seeking their admission to various undergraduate level programs in the fields of medical, dental, Architecture and engineering in Karnataka have to appear in the entrance test.
COMEDK UGET 2019:
- The Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association, to offer an effective, fair and objective testing procedure to determine merit of students seeking admission to the member institutions, has formed “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2019” (COMEDK 2019).
- Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2019 (COMEDK 2019) conducts COMED-K Undergraduate Entrance Test, (COMED-K UGET) in the state of Karnataka.
- The entrance test is conducted for admission into various undergraduate courses in the field of medical science, dental science and engineering – MBBS, BDS and BE. The test is conducted only COMEDK 2019 member institutions only.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Date:
- The competitive entrance test is conducted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2019 (COMEDK 2019). Generally this exam held on May. Last year it was scheduled on 10th May.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form
The candidates have to register themselves by sending an online request for an Application form called ‘Request for Application (RFA)’. This RFA deals with providing of essential particulars before making the application proper.
- Last date for filling of “Online Application Form” only for those candidates who have already obtained “Request for Application” (RFA) : The (OAF) Link from COMEDK Website will be removed on April.
- COMEDK 2019 Start date for obtaining “Request for Application Form” (RFA) and filling of “Online Application Form” (OAF) March.
- Start Date for Issue of Online Application form for B. Arch is June.
- Applicant login gets activated only after the successful submission of Request for Application (RFA). Candidates can login by entering their USER ID and PASSWORD as received in their E-mail ID after the successful submission of RFA.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility :
- Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2019″ (COMEDK 2019) has set various eligibility criteria for the COMEDK 2019 UGET Exam, as follow:
- The candidate must have passed their Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination with 50% marks in the subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate must have cleared their Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination with 50% marks with the subjects like physics, chemistry and biology.
- The candidate need to have passed their Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination with 45% marks in the subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics (along with Biotechnology or Computer Science or Biology or Electronics as optional subjects in place of Chemistry) with English as a compulsory subject. In case of SC/ST candidate the marks should not be less than 40%.
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka).
- The candidates should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking B. Arch course shall submit separate application form.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Pattern
- i) For Engineering Course: Physics and Chemistry as one paper for two hours duration besides Mathematics as one paper for one hour duration.
- ii) For Medical and Dental Courses: Physics and Chemistry as one paper for two hours duration besides Biology and English as another paper for two hours duration.
- iii) For Medical/Dental and Engineering courses (Both): Physics and Chemistry as one paper for two hours duration along with Mathematics as one paper for one hour duration besides Biology and English as another paper for two hours duration.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
- No Mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) of any question.
- There will be no negative marking. . However, in the event of a tie in the test score the principle of least negative responses (Number of wrong answers) will be adopted.
|Subjects||B.E||MBBS/BDS||Both(B.E & MBBS/BDS)|
|Physics||60 Questions||60 Questions||60 Questions|
|Chemistry||60 Questions||60 Questions||60 Questions|
|Mathematics||60 Questions||Not Applicable||60 Questions|
|Biology||Not Applicable||60 Questions||60 Questions|
|English||Not Applicable||60 Questions||60 Questions|
|Total||180 Questions||240 Questions||300 Questions|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Courses :
- Bachelor of Dental Surgury (BDS)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
Old Question Papers
COMEDK UGET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the COMEDK UGET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) , engineering entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 COMEDK UGET written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|2014||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
COMEDK UGET Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for COMEDK UGET Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in COMEDK UGET related exams.
Online Practice Test:
- COMEDK UGET MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance and Engineering Test This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of COMEDK UGET Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
- START COMEDK UGET Mock Test
COMEDK UGET 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2019 For Admission to MBBS and BDS 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for COMEDK UGET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for COMEDK UGET 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best COMEDK UGET books in online you can check below.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Books
COMEDK UGET 2019 Study Materials
COMEDK UGET 2019 Syllabus
Generally, the questions are asked from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology of 10+2 level of examination. Topics that are generally asked are :
Topics in physics
- Heat and thermodynamics, electrostatics, oscillations, thermal and chemical effects of currents, electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, physical world & measurement, introduction, description of motion in one dimension, description of motion in two and three dimensions, etc.
Topics in Chemistry
- Chemistry of representative elements, nuclear chemistry, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, chemistry in action, chemistry of biological processes, biomolecules, polymers, chemistry of carbon compounds, coordination chemistry and organo metallics, transition metals including lanthanides etc.
Topics in Mathematics
- Vectors and three dimensional geometry, matrices and determinants, circles, coordinate geometry, exponential and logarithmic series, Probability, correlation and regression, differential equations, definite integral, integral calculus, differential calculus etc.
- Diversity in Living World, Structural Organisation in Plants and Animals, Biology and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment, Reproduction in Organism, Genetics & Evolution, etc.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Online TAT
- Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be available under applicant login of the COMEDK website from April. Candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT).
- No Test Admission Ticket will be dispatched either by post or courier or in person to the candidate/s under any circumstances.
- Candidates will not be allowed to write the COMEDK UGET-2019 without the print out of Online Test Admission Ticket along with other documents.
- In the event of any of the above details missing in the Online TAT printout, the candidates have to necessarily contact or send an email to COMEDK immediately.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Answer Keys
- Provisional Answer Keys, Final Answer Keys (post challenge verification) and Test Scores of all the candidates will be published on the website, www.comedk.org as per the calendar of events.
- Clarifications, if any, should be sought within the dates stipulated. Subsequently the final result will be published which will be binding on all candidates and no further claim would be entertained thereafter. (Please refer to the Calendar of Events for details).
COMEDK UGET 2019 Result
- The final merit / rank is generated based on the scores in the entrance test and the same will be published on June.
- Candidates who have applied for Medical /Dental stream will not be eligible for a rank if they have not secured 50% marks in English paper in the COMEDK Entrance Examination (40% in case of SC/ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka)
Online Rank Card will be available under “Applicant Login” in the COMEDK website from June 2019. Candidates appearing for COMEDK UGET-2019 counseling should download & obtain a printout of the Online Rank card.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Dates
These are important dates for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) 2019
- Start date for obtaining “Request for Application Form” (RFA) : 02/03/2015
- Last date for obtaining “Request for Application Form” (RFA) : 08/04/2015
- Last date for filling of “Online Application Form” : 10/04 /2015
- Last date for receipt of “Physical Application Form” 15/04/2015
- Uploading of “Online Test Admission Ticket” (TAT): 24/04/2015
- COMEDK UGET-2015 Test Day: 10/05/2015
- Publishing of “Provisional Answer Keys” after the completion of the test : 10/05/2015
- Last date for receiving objections pertaining to “Provisional Answer Keys : 13/05/2015
- Publishing of “Final Answer Keys”: 25/05/2015
- Publishing of “Test Score: 30/05/2015
- Uploading of “Online Rank Card”: 04/06/2015
132, Second Floor, 17th Cross, 11th Main, Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560066, Karnataka.
|Phone||080-41132810 (4 Lines)|
|Test Period||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK 2019) is generally held in Month of February|