BHA 2019 Admission (Bachelor in Hospital Administration) Course. Many universities and colleges offered Bachelor in Hospital Administration courses in India. After Higher Secondary students may apply for this course.
BHA: Bachelor in Hospital Administration
Health systems management or health care systems management describes the leadership and general management of hospitals, hospital networks, and/or health care systems. In international use, the term refers to management at all levels.
Hospital administrators are individuals or groups of people who act as the central point of control within hospitals. These individuals may be previous or current clinicians, or individuals with other backgrounds.
Course Duration: 3 Years (Six Semesters)
Eligibility: Pass in 10+2 course in any stream from any recognized Board/University securing a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC the minimum will be 35%).
Age Limit: 17 years as on 31.12.2018.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- Armed forces Medical College, Pune
- The Apollo Hospitals
- Yenepoya Medical College – Yenepoya University
- Some of the university or college conducts Entrance Exam Online and Offline basis and some of them took candidates as per their marks in board exam (10+2).Latest Topics:
Last Updated on by