CPMEE 2022: Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination Uttarakhand ACEE CPMEE 2022 its also known as this exam conducted by Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE) for the admission into MBBS, BDS, BAMS & BHMS Courses.
- All necessary information regarding the taking of CPMEE-2022, allocation of merit and seeking admission to BBS, BDS, BAMS & BHMS courses in the various Medical and Dental colleges of Uttarakhand affiliated to ACEE and all applicable rules and regulations, etc., are contained in this PROSPECTUS, CPMEE – 2022.
CPMEE 2022 – Uttarakhand Pre Medical Entrance 2022 is now
NEET Exam 2022.
CPMEE 2022 Exam Date:
- Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE) conducted Uttarakhand Pre Medical Entrance Test generally in the month of May. Last year it was conducted on 28th May, 2015.
CPMEE 2022 Application Form :
- Candidates can apply for CPMEE 2022 “Online and Offline”.
- The submission of Online application form through website can be made from February. www.aceeindia.org
- The Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE -2022 can be obtained BY HAND from the Principal Office of the Member Colleges of ACEE. The Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE 2022 can also be obtained BY POST by sending a DEMAND DRAFT
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- MBBS: The duration of the course will be of four and a half year followed by one-year compulsory rotatory internship. The curriculum of MBBS course is as per Medical Council of India.
- BDS: The duration of the course is four years followed by one year rotatory Internship. The curriculum of BDS course is based on the directives of the Dental Council of India (DCI), New Delhi.
- BAMS: Total duration of course is 5½ years including one year compulsory rotatory internship.
- BHMS: The duration of the course is four and a half year followed by one year of compulsory rotatory internship.
CPMEE Eligibility 2022:
MBBS, BDS, BAMS
- Candidate ensures that he/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2015.
- qualifications He/She should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognised University/Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
- Candidates should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination (CSBE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognized University/Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and BIOLOGY.
- The candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and BIOLOGY and the result is not yet declared are also eligible to appear in the CPMEE 2022 but such candidates shall submit the mark sheet of passing qualifying examination at the time of counseling.
CPMEE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022:
- The Test shall have one paper consisting of questions in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- The duration of test will be three hours 3 hours.
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions (50 each of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology).
- Each question will carry four marks, thus total marks will be 200.
- The questions will be in English. The candidate will be required to find out the correct answer and mark it on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Question paper of CPMEE 2022 will be both in English and Hindi according to the choice of candidates.
Available of Seats
|Name of College||Course||capacity|
|SGRR Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun||MBBS||100 + 50|
|Seema Dental College and Hospital, Rishikesh||BDS||100|
|Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun||BDS||100|
|Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College, Dehradun||BAMS||50|
|Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Fatehpur Tanda, Dehradun||BAMS||60|
|Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Rudrapur||BHMS||50|
|Quadra Institute of Ayurveda, Roorkee||BAMS||60|
Old Question Papers
CPMEE Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the CPMEE previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) preparation. This Year on 2015 Uttarakhand CPMEE Test conducted written test, the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|2014||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
CPMEE Model Papers 2022:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2022 for CPMEE Entrance Test Exam 2022. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in ACEE CPMEE related exams.
CPMEE 2022 Online Practice Test:
- CPMEE MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance Test MBBS/BDS. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of CPMEE Physics, Chemistry and Biology(Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
CPMEE 2022 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test Exam 2022 For Admission to MBBS and BDS 2022 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for UPCPMT Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for UPCPMT 2022 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best UPCPMT books in online you can check below.
UPCPMT 2022 Books
UPCPMT 2022 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=medical+entrance&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=medical+entrance&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
CPMEE 2022 Admit Card
- The Admit Cards of all candidates eligible to appear in the examination will be hosted on website of ACEE (www.aceeindia.org) as per the schedule mentioned under ‘IMPORTANT DATES AT A GLANCE’. The Candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the ACEE website (www.aceeindia.org).
- Admit Cards will also be sent to all eligible candidates at their postal address. The Office of the Secretary, ACEE, shall not be responsible for non-receipt or delay of Admit Cards due to loss in transit or any other ground. In case the Admit Card is not received 3 days prior to the date of CPMEE-2022, the candidate should visit the official website of ACEE (www.aceeindia.org) and print their admit cards by entering application number. The internet admit card should be printed and brought at the allotted examination centre along with original photo ID, one photocopy of photo ID and one photograph.
- The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s roll number, centre code, name & venue of examination centre, candidate’s name, address, photograph and signature. The candidate should carefully examine the admit card received by him/her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should immediately inform the Secretary, ACEE. Entry to the examination hall will be restricted only to those candidates who are in possession of the valid Admit Card. In no case a duplicate Admit Card will be issued at the Examination Centre.
CPMEE 2022 Result
- After, all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the University the evaluation shall be done using OMR machine.
- After evaluation, result shall be declared Rank-wise, Roll No. wise and category wise.
- The Ranking shall be solely based on the result of CPMEE-2022 and shall not be valid for admission.
- This Ranking will be drawn to give an approximate idea to the candidate with regard to his/her relative position only based on CPMEE-2022.
- The CPMEE result 2022 will be available on University website Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE).
- The result so declared and Ranking so drawn shall be made known to each candidate by an official gazette, copies of which shall be available at the office of the Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE) www.aceeindia.org.Latest Topics: