CSAT 2017 Civil Services Aptitude Test conducted by UPSC i.e Union Public Service Commission of India also Known as IAS i.e Civil Service Examination 2017.
- 1 CSAT 2017:
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 CSAT 2017 Exam Books/ Study materials
- Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Examination for recruitment to the Services and Posts mentioned below will be held by the Union Public Service Commission on 2017 in accordance with the Rules published by the Department of Personnel & Training in the Gazette of India Extraordinary .
CSAT Application Form 2017:
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. Brief Instructions for filling up the “Online Application Form”.
CSAT Notification :
- online application link: upsconline.nic.in
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Last date to pay fees: 18th June 2015.
- Last date to apply: 19th June 2015. Till 23:59 hours.
- Prelim Exam date: 23rd August 2015 (Sunday)
- Total vacancies: 1129. within that, 29 for physically disabled
CSAT 2017 Eligibility
- The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination.
- Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Commission take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only.
- The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification
CSAT 2017 Syllabus
CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) has two papers:
- General Studies
- General Ability Test
CSAT Paper I: 200 Marks; Duration: Two Hours; Number of Questions: 100
- Current Affairs: Events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change (no subject specialization required)
- General Science
CSAT General Ability Test Paper 2 Syllabus
CSAT Paper II: 200 Marks; Duration: Two Hours; Number of Questions: 80
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class X level), Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
- Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level. (will be tested through passages from English language only without providing Hindi translation)
Old Question Papers
CSAT Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the CSAT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for competative preparation. This Year on 2015 CSAT written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
CSAT Model Papers 2017:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017 for CSAT Test Exam 2017 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in CSAT related exams.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,li,go1′ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<h2 style=”text-align: center;” data-mce-style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://www.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/pdf-lock-logo-min.png” data-mce-href=”https://www.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/pdf-lock-logo-min.png”><img class=” size-thumbnail wp-image-7870 alignleft” src=”https://www.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/pdf-lock-logo-min-150×150.png” alt=”pdf-lock-logo-min” width=”150″ height=”150″ data-mce-src=”https://www.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/pdf-lock-logo-min-150×150.png”></a><span style=”color: rgb(255, 0, 0);”>This Download Link is Locked</span></h2><p style=”text-align: center;” data-mce-style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”text-decoration: underline;” data-mce-style=”text-decoration: underline;”><span style=”color: rgb(0, 128, 0);” data-mce-style=”color: #008000;”><strong>Share This Page To Unlock The <span style=”color: rgb(255, 0, 0); text-decoration: underline;”>PDF</span> Link</strong></span></span></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
Online Practice Test:
- CSAT MCQ Questions Answers for Engineering Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of CSAT and question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
CSAT 2017 Exam Books/ Study materials
- There are so many books on Civil Services Aptitude Test exam. The most important parts is which book will be best for you, we have tired to find some best books on CSAT (IAS) Civil Preliminary written test exam now its up you which books you prefer. All the CSAT Exam books can also help you in any Sarkari Naukri Exam. Check below here is some latest books and study materials on CSAT exam 2017.
|CSAT Exam Books||CSAT Study Materials|
|View Details||View Details|