CSIR NET 2018 June Exam : Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)-National Eligibility Test (NET) UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility for Lectureship Tentatively on 20th December, 2018.
CSIR NET 2018
- CSIR is responsible for conducting Joint CSIR-UGC Test for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (NET) in science related subjects.
CSIR NET 2018 Exam Date:
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India is responsible for conducting Joint CSIR-UGC NET Test.
- CSIR-UGC NET held twice a year, i.e., in the months of June and December. The notifications announcing the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively in the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation, viz, Employment News.
- NEXT Date: Tentatively on 20th December, 2018
CSIR UGC NET 2018 :
- A candidate may apply either for ‘JRF’ OR for ‘Lectureship (LS) only’ He/she may indicate his/her preference in the Online Application, as the case may be.
- CSIR may consider candidates for ‘JRF’, or ‘Lectureship only” depending on number of fellowships available & performance in the test subject to the condition that they fulfill the laid down eligibility criterion.
- If a candidate is found to be over-age for JRF (NET) he/she will automatically be considered for Lectureship (NET) only. Candidates with M.Sc. qualification OR under M.Sc. Result Awaited (RA) category shall be eligible for LS subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria as laid down by the UGC.
CSIR NET 2018 Application Form:
- Start of On-Line Submission of Application Form and Fee deposit through Bank Challan from 03.08.2018.
- Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website: www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- In order to apply Online the candidates are required to download Bank challan Performa from the above website and then deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the Indian Bank branches throughout the country.
- After successful submission of ONLINE Application, a Form Number will be generated. Preserve the Form Number for future reference and for downloading your e-Admit Card. Keep a print out of the duly filled-in application form for future use.
CSIR NET 2018 Subject list:
The Test will be held in the subjects as given under:
- 0. General Science (Common for all)
- 1. Chemical Sciences
- 2. Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- 3. Life Sciences
- 4. Mathematical Sciences
- 5. Physical Sciences
CSIR NET 2018 Eligibility
- M. Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ BTech/ BPharma / MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-Non Creamy layer candidates (Central list only as provided in National Commission for Backward Classes website www.ncbc.nic.in) and 50% for SC/ST, physically and Visually Handicapped candidates.
- BSc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for general and OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, physically and visually handicapped candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for PhD/Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years.
- For JRF (NET): Maximum 28 years as on 01-07-2018 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non creamy layer)/ Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female applicants).
- For LS (NET): No upper age limit
CSIR NET 2018 Exam Pattern
- The Question Booklet and OMR Answer Sheets shall be distributed to the candidates 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam.
- The MCQ test paper of each subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- Total Time Duration : Tree hours.
- The question paper shall be divided in three parts (Part 1, Part 2, Part 2)
- Negative marking for wrong answers, wherever required, shall be applicable as per subject wise scheme of Exam.
- If a question for any reason found wrong, the benefit of marks will be given to only those candidates who attempt the question.
- The Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version. The candidates opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form, will be given bilingual Question Booklet and Candidates opting for English medium will be given Question Booklet printed in English Version only.
CSIR NET 2018 Syllabus
The question paper shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam.
- Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
- ⇓General Science Syllabus (Common for all)
- ⇓Chemical Sciences Syllabus
- ⇓Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences Syllabus
- ⇓Life Sciences Syllabus Syllabus
- ⇓Mathematical Sciences Syllabus
- ⇓Physical Sciences Syllabus
Old Question Papers
CSIR NET Previous Year Question Papers Solution
- Here you can find all of the CSIR NET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for phd / JRF Entrance exam 2018 preparation. This Year on 2018 UGC NET written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has CSIR NET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
- ⇓General Science Papers with Answers
- ⇓Chemical Sciences Papers with Answers
- ⇓Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences Papers with Answers
- ⇓Life Sciences Syllabus Papers with Answers
- ⇓Mathematical Sciences Papers with Answers
- ⇓Physical Sciences Papers with Answers
CSIR NET 2018 Practice Test:
- CSIR NET Questions Answers for JRF / LS Entrance . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of CSIR NET question answers quiz.
- START ⇒ General Science Online Mock Test
- START ⇒ Chemical Sciences Online Mock Test
- START ⇒ Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences Online Mock Test
- START ⇒ Life Sciences Syllabus Online Mock Test
- START ⇒ Mathematical Sciences Online Mock Test
- START ⇒ Physical Sciences Papers Online Mock Test
CSIR NET 2018 Books and Study Materials
- There are so many books for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)-National Eligibility Test (NET) UGC Junior Research Fellowship examination Test 2018 For Joining into JRF or LS 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for CSIR NET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for CSIR NET 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best CSIR NET books in online you can check below.
- ➢ General Science Books
- ➢ Chemical Sciences Books
- ➢ Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences Books
- ➢ Life Sciences Syllabus Books
- ➢ Mathematical Sciences Books
- ➢ Physical Sciences Papers Books
CSIR NET 2018 Result
- The CSIR NET Result December 2018 may be declared sometime in the month of March/April, 2018 and fellowship to successful candidates will be effective from 1 st July, 2018 with the validity period of 2 years for joining the fellowship under CSIR Scheme.
CSIR NET 2018 December Important Dates
|A.||Date of Single MCQ Examination||Tentatively on20.12.2015|
|B.||Schedule for On-Line Application(i) Start of On-Line Submission of Application Form and Fee deposit throughBank Challan(ii) Date of close of deposit of fee (at All stations)(iii) Date of close of On-Line submission of Applications (at All stations)||03.08.201824.08.2015|
|C.||Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in theExamination Unit||03.09.2015|
|D.||Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in theExamination Unit (from remote areas)||10.09.2015|
|E.||Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre onlyon merit basis||05.10.2015|
|F.||Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR,HRDG website||05.11.2015|
|G.||Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test||13.11.2015|
|H.||Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates||Mid Dec., 2015|